Opinion of John Dule
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:25:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of John Dule
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ??
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: Opinion of John Dule  (Read 2631 times)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2021, 04:24:53 PM »

Funny Fighter, and I think he will grow out of some of his views as he gets older. That tends to happen with yellow avatars.
I grew into my yellow avatar views.

You are the ideologically purest of all libertarians.

That's Jaichund lol

Jaichind* but yes. Pretty hard to top the guy who said he'd invest in child prostitutes if he wouldn't face legal or social repercussions for doing so.

Jaichind is a fashbertarian who enthusiastically supports authoritarian leaders as long as the people they're brutalizing belong to groups he dislikes. Then again, that's true of Santander too.

But Santander is a shape-shifting troll who does it because he knows that the more he feeds into the shtick the more likes he'll receive; jaichind is just dead serious.
I have always been consistent on which groups I dislike.

I can't believe you hated Southern Italians, or Southern Europeans in general, already in 2016.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2021, 04:27:09 PM »

Funny Fighter, and I think he will grow out of some of his views as he gets older. That tends to happen with yellow avatars.

That's Jaichund lol

Jaichind* but yes. Pretty hard to top the guy who said he'd invest in child prostitutes if he wouldn't face legal or social repercussions for doing so.

Jaichind is a fashbertarian who enthusiastically supports authoritarian leaders as long as the people they're brutalizing belong to groups he dislikes. Then again, that's true of Santander too.

But Santander is a shape-shifting troll who does it because he knows that the more he feeds into the shtick the more likes he'll receive; jaichind is just dead serious.

I can't believe you hated Southern Italians, or Southern Europeans in general, already in 2016.

Personally, I welcome people acknowledging the difference between WASPs and olive-eaters.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2021, 04:31:05 PM »

That's Jaichund lol

Personally, I welcome people acknowledging the difference between WASPs and olive-eaters.

Interestingly enough, I don't exactly like olives, and I find the taste of pure olive oil just disgusting.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -4.70

P P
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2021, 04:39:57 PM »

Solid FF.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2021, 05:15:57 PM »

A more respectable and erudite nemesis of mine than many, but still leaning HP (sane, religious leftist)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2021, 08:22:41 PM »

But you regenerate. I'm sure you'll become feudal at some point. I mean, do you not operate a traveling machine with many many buttons? Don't you have a Union Jack?

And your profile says you've changed the plumbing.

So, where're the fish fingers and custard this time?
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2021, 09:01:36 PM »

I love him, he's hilarious. Easily an FF vote from me.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2021, 01:49:54 AM »

The meme god
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2021, 01:52:12 AM »

I like his creativity and hilarious memes.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2021, 10:23:58 AM »

FF.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2021, 10:27:41 AM »

FF as long as he isn't talking about trans people or religion.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2021, 12:42:43 PM »

Hopefully will provide a meme chart about this thread.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2021, 02:29:35 PM »

His views are mostly terrible and he's not even that funny.  Hearing him talk about economics, religion, media or anything remotely technology/science adjacent is grating and uninformative, in no smart part because of how uncritical he is of his own "rational" assumptions and biases, lol.

His attempts at humor, snark and general "anti-populist" shtick seem overly orchestrated to maximize a fandom among the Forum's media-consuming, center-left majority.  I think he is probably the poster who cares the most about what we think of him. 

Obvious HP. 
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2021, 02:37:01 PM »

His views are mostly terrible and he's not even that funny.  Hearing him talk about economics, religion, media or anything remotely technology/science adjacent is grating and uninformative, in no smart part because of how uncritical he is of his own "rational" assumptions and biases, lol.

His attempts at humor, snark and general "anti-populist" shtick seem overly orchestrated to maximize a fandom among the Forum's media-consuming, center-left majority.  I think he is probably the poster who cares the most about what we think of him. 

Obvious HP. 

Remove your shoes before entering my thread.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2021, 02:43:33 PM »

Obvious HP. 

you broke the rule
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2021, 02:46:26 PM »

Obvious HP. 

you broke the rule

“The rule” is just that you can’t start your own ‘Opinion Of’ thread. It’s fine to post into one which someone else has created about you.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2021, 02:56:09 PM »

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2021, 03:01:37 PM »

Obvious HP. 

you broke the rule

“The rule” is just that you can’t start your own ‘Opinion Of’ thread. It’s fine to post into one which someone else has created about you.

Of course, excessively getting in the mud with people in your own Opinion Of thread is also in very poor taste.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2021, 10:15:28 PM »

I think he can be funny at times, but I certainly do not care for the way he talks about my faith and looks down on people of faith.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2021, 10:22:09 PM »

Obvious HP. 

I don't think this is true. He's anti-Trump so obviously that's going to appeal more to the left than the right, but he holds contrarian views on a lot of issues that "media-consuming" liberals demand subservience on. Look at his contributions to threads on the subjects of student debt cancellation, rioting, MeToo, or San Francisco dysfunction and you'll see that he's very much not on the side of the center-left majority.
Cokeland Saxton
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -6.26

P
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2021, 10:56:26 PM »

FF
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length