The return of modern day american presidential election games?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:16:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The return of modern day american presidential election games?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The return of modern day american presidential election games?  (Read 1523 times)
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 28, 2021, 04:10:31 PM »

yuh.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 04:15:32 PM »

I'd certainly love to take part in one, and if I can find a willing and competent co-host (Lumine perhaps), I'd be willing to start one.

I'd honestly be thinking about doing either 2008, 2016 or 2024 (albeit with Biden as a non-playable character), if I did start one.
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 03:46:54 PM »

I'd certainly love to take part in one, and if I can find a willing and competent co-host (Lumine perhaps), I'd be willing to start one.

I'd honestly be thinking about doing either 2008, 2016 or 2024 (albeit with Biden as a non-playable character), if I did start one.
I’ll co-host
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 05:12:47 PM »

I’ll co-host

I already asked Lumine if he was interested, and he said to give him a few weeks to a month.

I'd honestly rather have have a co-host who is experienced at hosting election games for my first attempt at running an election game (so like Lumine or someone else equally experienced).
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 11:15:44 PM »

I’ll co-host

I already asked Lumine if he was interested, and he said to give him a few weeks to a month.

I'd honestly rather have have a co-host who is experienced at hosting election games for my first attempt at running an election game (so like Lumine or someone else equally experienced).

Honestly I would rather have it now than a few weeks to a month..
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 11:22:22 PM »

I’ll co-host

Honestly I would rather have it now than a few weeks to a month..

I kind of need the help of a veteran at running these to be able to effectively pull this off, especially for my first time.

I also haven't decided what year to use as the year (I've eliminated 2012, 2004 and 2020, and I'm leaning against 2008 at the moment.) Personally, I'd like to do 2024, but without Biden as a playable character (and possibly with an incumbent President Harris), or 2016.

The other option I would consider is 2012,with an incumbent President Hillary Clinton, but that might require a bit more work, and more active co-moderator.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 07:28:34 PM »

bump
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 08:45:20 PM »

I'm thinking of hosting a 2024 game, with Biden as a non-playable, or a 2016 with Romney victorious in 2012.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 09:42:42 PM »

I'm thinking of hosting a 2024 game, with Biden as a non-playable, or a 2016 with Romney victorious in 2012.

I'd be interested in the first one.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 03:23:49 AM »

I'd be interested in the first one.

I must admit, I'm leaning towards that too.

I'll upload a backstory/interest thread soon.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 08:10:25 PM »

Thread is up
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2022, 01:30:22 PM »

just gonna bump this
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2022, 10:20:10 PM »

I'd certainly be tempted into playing another one, but I'm not trying to host one again any time soon.

Ideally someone like Lumine or NHI or UWS or someone else with experience GM'ing games would be interested in starting one.
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2022, 01:51:41 PM »

I'd probably play.
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2022, 12:05:04 PM »

I would love to partake in a modern day Election game. Life is going great and I’ve got more motivation then Before
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies