New book on how Biden barely won (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:32:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  New book on how Biden barely won (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New book on how Biden barely won  (Read 6194 times)
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 05, 2021, 06:43:36 PM »

Got around to reading it today. One factoid I found interesting is that Biden's team knew that Texas wasn't going to happen for president or Senate. I seem to remember Dave Wasserman being very bullish on Democrats' chances in Texas across the board.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 07:29:37 PM »

Got around to reading it today. One factoid I found interesting is that Biden's team knew that Texas wasn't going to happen for president or Senate. I seem to remember Dave Wasserman being very bullish on Democrats' chances in Texas across the board.
What exactly did it say about Texas?

Despite some close public polls and all the fuss over massive early voting turnout, O'Malley Dillon knew that Biden wasn't likely to win there and he was better off focusing on the Rust Belt trio + Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina. They also knew that Hegar was going to lose, and it wasn't going to be close. But the campaign still sent Kamala to Houston, Fort Worth and McAllen just to humor people who thought Blue Texas might happen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies