Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:48:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4457 times)
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:49 PM »

Speech to a moderately sized crowd in a park in Carmel, Indiana

Hello, Indiana!

As your new chancellor, I’ve been acting swiftly to deliver much needed reforms to Lincoln. As a member of the Liberal party, I cannot emphasize enough the important of quality education. That’s why I sponsored a bill to help reopen schools so that children can get the education they deserve. I believe that the Liberal candidates for state office in Indiana understand share my convictions. They will work tirelessly to ensure that every child can safely attend school in person to receive a proper education. In addition, our party has a plan to give university students $100 per semester to help eliminate budgetary obstacles, which have unfortunately become all too common during these times.

We also believe in ensuring that small businesses and working people can bounce back quickly from this economic crisis by keeping taxes low. Our economic won’t make a come back if we don’t all make a come back. I am confident that our candidates for governor and state legislature are prepared to work across the aisle to deliver much needed results. The Liberal party believes in compromise and negotiation and will put all of its brightest minds together to solve problems on behalf of the people of Indiana.

Thank you and remember to vote!
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 04:46:42 PM »

Outdoor speech in Madison, Wisconsin

Hello, Wisconsin! I'm here to express support for our great Liberal candidates for state office. Our candidates will work to make sure Wisconsin families can trust that their public schools will give their children the best education possible. As you may know, I've been working on getting schools open throughout the region of Lincoln as nothing is a perfect substitute for in-person learning.

We also believe in the importance of a clean environment. We have a plan to offer summer jobs for young Wisconsinites to pick up litter from streets and parks to help keep this state beautiful. This initiative will also include an educational campaign to inform everyone of the importance of a clean environment.

Our party is on the heels of a successful effort to win a seat in the Lincoln Council. But democracy doesn't stop there. We cannot bring true prosperity and reform to this region unless people keep remembering to exercise their civic duty, not just in federal and regional elections, but also state elections here in Wisconsin as well.

Thank you!
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 09:03:15 PM »

Poster placed in public spaces in Saratoga County, NY, and the surrounding area.

AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 03:54:26 PM »

Speech in Bryant Park, New York, NY

Hello, New York! I know this great city has been hit hard by the pandemic. But time and time again, whenever New York is down, it always gets back up. If elected, the Liberal Party will ensure that this city bounces back quickly and forcefully. The city just isn't the same as it used to be. Offices are empty. Streets are quieter. Small businesses are closed. While New York has come a long way, it still hasn't fully recovered. The Liberal Party knows that the city needs its workers back to revitalize the economy. Businesses ought to be encouraged to get their employees back in the office. This would help all of our cafes and restaurants that have been ravaged by the pandemic get more customers. The Liberal Party also believes in affordable housing for everyone. High housing costs have been holding back the city's true economic potential. If you send our fine Liberal candidates up to Albany, we will push the city to liberalize its zoning laws to encourage the construction of affordable multifamily housing. The city is only at its best when it welcomes everyone. Thank you and remember to vote!
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 04:10:54 PM »

Outdoor speech in Glen Cove, NY

Thanks everyone for coming out on this beautiful Spring day. It's very important that we're out here and engaging with one another because that is what democracy is about. Talking to other people. Understanding one another. Challenging ideas. Today, I'm here to talk about the upcoming elections. I urge everyone to vote for the Liberal Party. The Liberal Party has a track record of working across the aisle to find solutions. We are a small party. We're not here for partisan squabbles, just results. Our very fine Liberal candidates will govern with a steady, but compassionate hand. They reject extremism on both sides and instead promote competent, sensible leadership. You can recognize our campaign efforts in this state by our wonderful banner you can see here:

Thank you and remember to vote!
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 07:36:37 PM »

Outdoor speech in Pittsfield, MA

Hello, Pittsfield! Thanks everyone for coming out today. I would like to talk about the tremendous work I have done in the Council. We just passed a new constitution that does away with the convoluted Philly plan and replaces it with a presidential system. I believe that this new system of government will serve the interests of the people better. We spent many days negotiating, and in the end, it passed with cross-party support. Now it looks like the new Constitution is a slam dunk in the ongoing referendum, and my chances for reelection look strong as well.

But enough about the Council. I'm here to talk about our wonderful slate of Liberal candidates running for office in Massachusetts.  A Liberal government will govern responsibly. It will end the punitively high taxation that has placed a burden on the local economy. At the same time, it will keep the budget balanced without sacrificing Massachusetts most valuable state programs, such as its public schools. A Liberal government will mean working across the aisle to make sure everyone's voice is heard. The Liberal party is not here for partisan squabbles, but for results. Thank you and remember to vote!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies