Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:12:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4454 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2021, 10:52:38 PM »

I'm in direction of Fresno in California. in our Up California campaign there is emphasis on economic recovery. We want to give a break to the citizens and taxpayers of California. If elected we will freeze all fees for licenses and permits, like driver's license and certificates and income and sales tax. You heard it right, there will be no increases this year. We will not take more money from people's pockets, they will be able to spend it on other things, that will be good for the economy. We will also give a break to people owing money like on taxes. We will put the interest rate to zero. This way people will not go into more debt. Many people have had a hard time and it's not the moment to make things worse for them. We are compassionate. With the Liberal Party there is one direction for California and it's Up!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2021, 04:58:56 PM »

I'm in Anchorage in Alaska. One problem we need to address is violence against women. I don't know if it's because there are not enough women politicians in Atlasia that the situation has persisted. Alaska is  near the top among states for violence against women. The state does very poorly for homicides of women by men, sexual assault and domestic violence. Many of the victims are Native Alaskans. The pandemic has caused more stress and being more indoor and that can create conflict and it's dangerous the situation could be worst in the next statistical reports.

In the state we need to stop violence against women. Men need to do their part and convince other men there is nothing manly about treating women badly and with violence. To help change society we plan on investing in ads to stop violence. We will put more money in women shelters and resources for women so they can seek help. We will hire special outreach to native communities to support women victims. We will ask prosecutors to act quickly in getting suspects to justice and be severe. For violent men we will have more resources for men's group and therapy for violent men and anger management. All Alaskans should be treated with respect; we will work for more respect towards women.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2021, 08:57:37 PM »

I'm in Fairbanks in Alaska. The election is in a few days and I ask you to vote for Jonathan Hall for Governor and your local Liberal candidates for legislators. The Liberal Party is coming from success in Lincoln and we hope the momentum can reach Fremont. Fishermen know waves and a wave that start on the east coast will reach the west coast. The Liberal candidate in Lincoln was able to win by receiving votes from voters coming from different parties. Voters know compromise is needed to get things done. Jonathan Hall can become Governor by rallying people from different political backgrounds. He was a former Green and that shows we are a welcoming big tent party. Other former Greens will surely support him. You can trust him to listen to everyone. Whatever your political inclinations, please vote Liberal in Alaska!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2021, 10:43:55 PM »

I'm in Palm Springs in California. An economic sector that has suffered from the pandemic is tourism. The party's Up campaign in California is moving in the recovery phase after the pandemic. The worst seems to be behind us and we are looking at the future. We want to help the state tourism sector to get back up. Many workers in the industry have lost jobs. There is a need to accelerate the recovery in the sector. To help with that we will allocate money for a special tourism promotion campaign. We will try to get Californians to rediscover their state and spend money here, for more economic benefits. The campaign will be prepared but put in place only if public health authorities judge it's safe to travel everywhere in the state. International travelers will not be targeted because there could be international travel restrictions and more risk of importing covid strains.

California, vote Liberal. Up, Up, Up we go!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2021, 10:58:49 PM »

Radio ad to air in Lincoln states

The region elected a Liberal in the March special election. The Liberal Party thanks the voters of Lincoln for the vote of confidence. Our candidate benefited from a broad support from different parties. This weekend there are local state elections in Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin. We ask again for your vote in electing political officials. The Liberals have momemtum. Join us. We will do great things together.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2021, 06:54:11 AM »

JUNEAU, ALASKA - 25/03/2021

Here i'm standing in front of you as a former Green who campaigned extensively in Alaska. I haven't forgotten about you all. Alaska is still the greatest state in Atlasia. Since than, due to internal disagreements, the Green party has disbanded. I'm however pleased to announce you that I hereby have decided to endorse the Alaska Liberal Party, as they will protect Alaska's autonomy from the larger parties, as well that the Liberal Party is the most environmental party that is focused to make the transition from fossiel fuel industry towards green industry. Our focus will be on creating TONS of new green jobs, as this will be the future, and to save Alaska's future, we need to make the transition. To save jobs, Alaska will have to be the greenest state in Atlasia. On top of that, Alaska is also the state in Atlasia that is battered most by climate change. The temperature has increased a lot here, more than any other Atlasian state. To protect Alaska's wildlife, Alaska's culture, Alaska's identity and Alaska's traditions, we need to make the leap forward towards a green future. And I believe no other party than the Alaska Liberal Party is a better fit to get the job done. And that's because we all love Alaska.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2021, 07:19:28 AM »

JUNEAU, ALASKA - 25/03/2021

Here i'm standing in front of you as a former Green who campaigned extensively in Alaska. I haven't forgotten about you all. Alaska is still the greatest state in Atlasia. Since than, due to internal disagreements, the Green party has disbanded. I'm however pleased to announce you that I hereby have decided to endorse the Alaska Liberal Party, as they will protect Alaska's autonomy from the larger parties, as well that the Liberal Party is the most environmental party that is focused to make the transition from fossiel fuel industry towards green industry. Our focus will be on creating TONS of new green jobs, as this will be the future, and to save Alaska's future, we need to make the transition. To save jobs, Alaska will have to be the greenest state in Atlasia. On top of that, Alaska is also the state in Atlasia that is battered most by climate change. The temperature has increased a lot here, more than any other Atlasian state. To protect Alaska's wildlife, Alaska's culture, Alaska's identity and Alaska's traditions, we need to make the leap forward towards a green future. And I believe no other party than the Alaska Liberal Party is a better fit to get the job done. And that's because we all love Alaska.
This is not endorsed by the Liberal Party.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2021, 10:37:35 AM »

This is not endorsed by the Liberal Party.
I invited him to campaign even if he is not a party member. I think it is allowed so it's part of the Alaska campaign.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2021, 02:32:36 PM »

libs in disarray
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2021, 09:16:05 PM »

I'm in Santa Barbara in California. In a previous event we told about our intentions to help cities. Today we announce to help the state's economy recover we will give small grants to businesses, in priority in sectors hardest hit and for small business. They have had to spend to buy personal equipment protection, plexiglass, sick days for employees, some business closures while still having to pay for rent and utilities. Cultural institutions are also eligible because they could not welcome crowds. There will be a separate program for non profit organizations. Many of them are essentials because they provide services to the public. Elect the Liberal Party for an acceleration of the recovery. Up for California!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2021, 10:37:50 PM »

I'm in Indianapolis in Indiana. We're all In for Indiana and we want all to feel In Indiana.

A third of homeless people in the city are more than a mile away from a shelter or center of service. We care about all in Indiana. We will look into building a shelter in areas outside of downtown if the number justify it. Otherwise we will bring services to the homeless, like having a minibus or service patrol check on them, inform them of services available, bring them food or even offer to tranpsort them somewhere.

Speaking of shelter and housing, we will try to make efforts for blacks to get affordable housing. Blacks have a lower percentage of home ownership. There are more renters and face rising rents. So this creates more of a problem for this segment of the population who has to deal with discrimination.

The Indiana Liberal Party is all IN and we wish to form government. We are coming from a big regional win in a special election We've heard other parties making a pact, reducing the choice for voters. Because of this event we tell our voters to second preference the Federalist candidate in case our party does not make it to the final round of counting.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2021, 10:48:07 PM »

I'm in South Bend in Indiana. Studies are hard for young people in a period of pandemic. It's not been easy for them. Some colleges and universities were closed or operated with limited activity. Students have had to remote learning which can be hard. Many students were out of a part time job so it creates a budgetary problem. To help post secondary students we will give them $100 per semester this year. Education is important so we are offering some assistance. It can cover extra cost for distance learning or a small incentive to not give up. We're all IN with students.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2021, 10:58:10 PM »

I'm in Detroit in Michigan. Motown is part of the history of music. For the city and the state to continue having a role in music we will put in place a music production tax credit based on the system of tax credit for films. We want for musicians and artists to work in the state and florish here, and for potential revenues to stay in the state. We support creativity and music. It brings pleasure to many people. We can make it here.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2021, 12:43:22 PM »

Re-Elect Ishan to the People's House!

Speech in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Good afternoon, everyone!

I'd like to announce that I am seeking re-election to the People's House!

In the 29th Congress, I have been an active Representative, voting for every single bill, and I have tried to be a voice this session who believes in what they are voting for, and I have tried to advocate for the causes that I believe in the 29th Congress. I have fought for the values of the Liberal Party this session, and when the election starts, I hope you will vote for me or pref me high, so I can serve you in the 30th Congress.

I'd also like to shift the topic about this month's local elections in Indiana, and this cycle, you will elect your Governor and Lt. Governor, your State Representative and State Senator, and other positions downballot. The Liberal Party has a strong plan for Indiana, which includes cutting your costs, investing in small businesses, and reopening schools like Councilor AGA is proposing in the Lincoln Council. That is why I'd like for you vote for State Representative Edward Byrne for Governor and State Senator Amy Reed for Lieutenant Governor, and Dr. John Foster for your State Senator, and Scott Allen for your State Representative!

AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:49 PM »

Speech to a moderately sized crowd in a park in Carmel, Indiana

Hello, Indiana!

As your new chancellor, I’ve been acting swiftly to deliver much needed reforms to Lincoln. As a member of the Liberal party, I cannot emphasize enough the important of quality education. That’s why I sponsored a bill to help reopen schools so that children can get the education they deserve. I believe that the Liberal candidates for state office in Indiana understand share my convictions. They will work tirelessly to ensure that every child can safely attend school in person to receive a proper education. In addition, our party has a plan to give university students $100 per semester to help eliminate budgetary obstacles, which have unfortunately become all too common during these times.

We also believe in ensuring that small businesses and working people can bounce back quickly from this economic crisis by keeping taxes low. Our economic won’t make a come back if we don’t all make a come back. I am confident that our candidates for governor and state legislature are prepared to work across the aisle to deliver much needed results. The Liberal party believes in compromise and negotiation and will put all of its brightest minds together to solve problems on behalf of the people of Indiana.

Thank you and remember to vote!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2021, 08:36:07 PM »

I'm in Nyman. Our candidates for local government have the desire to keep Nyman clean. We don't want bottles, plastic and paper on the ground everywhere. We will offer summer jobs for students and young people to pick up things laying around so streets, public parks and places look good and clean. They can also have an information role about recycling to residents, to make them understand how important it is and how to do it. We will make sure there are enough public garbage cans on the streets and locations to go put recyclable materials. There are also graffitis that can be a nuisance so we will not hesitate to spend more if needed to erase them. If we don't get a majority on the council the Federalist candidate for Governor has shown the ability to work with others and is doing a good job so we ask people and will work to give the Federalist candidate a second preference.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2021, 10:07:05 PM »

I'm in Milwaukee in Wisconsin. People use more and more telecommunications services like smart phone and internet to do everyday tasks. I've been hearing users like it (I will trust them because I don't have a smart phone) but they complain of the costs. They watch films, use video applications so it ends up costing a lot. Telecoms are now a part of everyday life and it has become an essential services. For some people they can't afford this new sort of essential service or it takes a disproportionate part of their budget. As you know We are WI, the Liberal Party represents all of Wisconsin. So to help citizens who can't afford telecoms we will look into the competitive market, make sure there is enough competition between companies, there is no collusion and companies charge reasonable rates to consumers. We will ask telecom companies operating in the state to offer basic service package that are cheap for people to have access to basic service. That way people can have a choice of an affordable service and not have to take expensive plans.

The state government can provide services to citizens but we must remember money is needed to provide the services, in education, in infrastructure, in help to people or aid to businesses to create jobs. Money comes in the form of revenues, like the different taxes collected so it comes from people who work, buy things, from businesses. It's important to have a good economic environment that is attractive and inviting, with reasonable level of taxes and not overburden with red tape. We for WI, we will strive to keep a balance of providing good services while favoring economic growth.   

The Liberal party has always tried to be its own planet. We've seen the regional parties not be a factor anymore in NPC elections. We've seen the Peace party align with another party. The choice for voters keep diminishing. That is not very good for democracy. Now there are four main parties running and two of them made a pact to second preference each other. Political diversity is slowing going away. I would prefer if parties compete during the election and work together after the election, not try to fix it before. You have now two parties in a national alliance and two other parties. I am forced to come to the conclusion that for the sake of democracy if you vote Liberal and we are not the winner, voters in Wisconsin should second preference the other independent party, the Federalist Party. It's a good second choice after Liberal because I think they can work with other parties, they would be good economic stewards of the economy and I recall they seem to be interested in bike paths.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2021, 10:56:43 PM »

I'm in Kalamazoo in Michigan. Michigan has lakes on three of its sides. It's important to fight pollution in the lakes and we are committed to doind that. It's good for health and for recreational use of the lakes, for the marine life and ecosystem. There is another kind of water pollution that is closer to home, in fact to schools. We need to end the lead contamination in school drinking water. That substance is dangerous for the health of our kids. We will get testing done in all the schools to detect the problem and fix the problem by changing pipes or whatever is needed to solve the problem. Michigan is surrounded by water, we want it clean also in our bodies. We need to be firm on health safety issues. There are places that have had big water problems, I imagine you remember that.

The Liberal Party is on a roll. We've won a regional special election. Thanks for your support. I hope you vote again for our party this time. I garantee you will not be disappointed. We have active candidates willing to serve. They just need your votes.

I'm inviting all voters to use the LibApp, the party's application. You can find all the info you need, about our candidates, our promises, our elected officials etc. If you look closely on in the ballot section, you will see that for the March election we are recommending and working to second preference the Federalist Party. This was decided to preserve political diversity and democracy. We think if the Liberals don't win it would be better for the Federalist to win because it's easier to work for the common good of all people when parties are not in alliance before the election and get a big advantage that way. The Federalist party would be more open to our ideas since they are moderate and practical and independent.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2021, 04:28:26 PM »

I'm in San Juan in Puerto Rico. The Liberal party wants to grow the pharmaceutical industry in Puerto Rico. The industry represents half of the manufacturing done on the island. It is a big part of the economy and many big name companies have plants here. The pandemic has shown the importance of having national capacity to produce vaccines and personal protective equipment. I don't want the country to have to rely on foreign countries for such vital goods. I want to work to get production of protective equipment done right here in Puerto Rico. We can get new plants, new investment and new jobs. We can also build a vaccine making capacity here to serve the country (at least in part) because we need to be ready to face a future disease or a mutation of this one. The country needs a medical capacitry and this stae can be a solution in that.

With this announcement on medical production and my earlier speech on making the state a hub for commerce with Latin America, the Liberal party has a plan to create more wealth and jobs. We will rise the standard of living of everyone. After a vote for the Liberal party I ask that you second preference the Federalist party. Teresa Sanchez is popular so she must be doing something right and have connection to people. I believe the Federalist party would be open for our agenda for Puerto Rico and deserve your second preference. Thank you. Gracias.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2021, 04:46:42 PM »

Outdoor speech in Madison, Wisconsin

Hello, Wisconsin! I'm here to express support for our great Liberal candidates for state office. Our candidates will work to make sure Wisconsin families can trust that their public schools will give their children the best education possible. As you may know, I've been working on getting schools open throughout the region of Lincoln as nothing is a perfect substitute for in-person learning.

We also believe in the importance of a clean environment. We have a plan to offer summer jobs for young Wisconsinites to pick up litter from streets and parks to help keep this state beautiful. This initiative will also include an educational campaign to inform everyone of the importance of a clean environment.

Our party is on the heels of a successful effort to win a seat in the Lincoln Council. But democracy doesn't stop there. We cannot bring true prosperity and reform to this region unless people keep remembering to exercise their civic duty, not just in federal and regional elections, but also state elections here in Wisconsin as well.

Thank you!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2021, 07:53:33 PM »

I'm in Detroit in Michigan, with the Ambassador Bridge in the background. The Ambassador Bridge is the busiest border crossing in trade volume in the country. A huge amount of merchandises passes on it between Detroit and Windsor. It's an old bridge. It's not practical. We need new capacity to have a good flow of international transportation. Many jobs in the area depend on the international link. We are committed to get a new bridge built. For that we will work with the different governments. The federal government  has a role to play for customs and negotiations with Canada. At the state level we will do our part in paying for configuring the access to the bridge. This new bridge will have access to major roads so it will avoid getting into Detroit streets. The flow of thraffic will be improved. With a modern bridge and better flow, international transportation will be easier. An easier flow of goods from trade means a better economy and prosperity. Vote Liberal. Michigan needs a new bridge.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2021, 09:26:10 PM »

Speech in South Bend, Indiana

Hello, South Bend! I'm here to ask you to vote for Edward Byrne and Amy Reed for Governor and Lt. Governor, and I'd like to ask you to vote Liberal locally.  Under Governor Byrne, there will be new leadership compared to the unpopular leadership of Governor Donnelly. There will be a recall system and there will be accountability in this system.

Thank you for seeing this speech, and I hope you will vote Liberal so that the Liberal Party will emerge as the election surprise!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2021, 10:06:46 PM »

I'm in East Chicago in Indiana. It was found that the soil in an area of East Chicago contains high level of lead and arsenic. This was caused by smelting facilities decades ago. Lead and arsenic can cause health problems, especially in children and pregant women. The substances can damage the nervous system, have neurological effects and increase the risk of cancer. Unfortunately a housing complex was built on the soil in that area. This should never have happened. It endangers citizen's health. We will proceed quickly to the decontamination of the soil and do more analysis to see if there are more contaminated soil. Residents of the area will be health checked for free. Once the area is decontaminated and safe we will give permit to build housing. It will be social housing and affordable.

To help the supply of low cost housing we will look into the conversion of motel or hotel into housing. The trend is for home rental on application for lodging so there may be opportunities to buy and convert motels.

One way to get people into more nicer home is for them to have more income available. To get employees good paying jobs we will support the manufacturing sector. We want to provide more of hese kinds of jobs in the state. Some plants are abandoned and we will work for a renewal.

Finally I wanted to talk about the interesting project of bike path around Lake Michigan. We are willing to participate in that project for the Indiana section. It's not that long a stretch in the state and it will increse leisure facilities.

There are many good reasons to vote Liberal. The first is the quality of our candidates. They are all IN. They are devoted to Indiana.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2021, 10:17:20 PM »

Narrator: People are dissatisfied with the current Democratic Alliance leadership of Indiana.

Voter #1: I voted for Governor Donnelly, and quite frankly, I regret this vote
Voter #2: The Governor hasn't really done anything to deserve my and my family's vote.
Voter #3: If I could replace the Governor, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

Narrator: The Liberals are all in for Indiana, and they have a plan for Indiana, which includes, [plan that is close with local media market].
Edward Byrne: Under a Byrne-Reed Administration, we are all in for Indiana, and we have a plan to improve your life and if you don't like our leadership, you can recall us.

The Liberal Party of Indiana approves of this message.
Ad will be played in the Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinatti, Louisville, Dayton, South Bend, Evansville, Fort Wayne, Terre Haute, and LaFayette media markets.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2021, 10:45:43 PM »

Speech in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Hello, Waukesha!

I'd like to introduce the Liberal candidate for Governor and Lt. Governor of Wisconsin, Ernest Walker, a former elementary school teacher, who retired in 2020 after teaching in Waukesha School District for 30 years and Helen Barca, a former doctor and an Assemblyman. The top priority under a Walker-Barca administration is to reopen schools, like how Councilor AGA is currently doing regionally. If you vote Liberal, who will vote for leadership that is from the people and will serve the people and I'd like to hand over for the next Governor of Wisconsin, Ernest Walker!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies