Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:51:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4430 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2021, 08:34:17 PM »
« edited: June 23, 2021, 08:53:01 PM by Ishan »

Speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Hello, Pittsburgh! It's great to be speaking in a place which is very personal to me, as I have lived here  for most of my life and career as a public servant and candidate. I'd encourage you to vote Liberal for the General Assembly for various reasons I'd like to detail in this speech today.

The Liberal Party is the party of fiscal responsibility and the party of balanced budgets. We will make sure that the state of Pennsylvania is fiscally sustainable and we will make sure that the state of Pennsylvania will have a balanced budget. Second of all, the Liberal Party will fight for you, for instance, I have introduced a bill to increase Atlascare services, and if you vote Liberal, there sure as hell will be more hospitals and clinics and lower healthcare waiting times. We will make sure that poverty is lowered in this state by having a Housing First policy and by having various common-sense measures that will decrease poverty in this state, and we will make sure that poverty will be eradicated! We will also fight for better education and for more vouchers to private schools and increase public school funding so that schools can have fewer students and more teachers teaching and we will increase the salaries of teachers. We will fight for increased broadband and a better bus network, making sure that every town in the greater Pittsburgh area will be covered. We will fight for local representation and we will make sure that Pittsburgh won't be left behind, I'd like to introduce our common sense Liberal candidate for State Senator, Dan Miller, a city councilor for this city, and a fighter for this city, and I'd like to hand the mic over for a fighter for Pittsburgh!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2021, 12:39:20 AM »

Speech in Omaha, Nebraska

Hello, Omaha! I'd like to thank you for coming here and I'm glad to be here, talking to people about the problems that face them, and I am glad to be speaking with you today near the Nebraska Business Development Center, and I'd like to talk about various issues. First of all, I'd like to talk about jobs and how voting for the Labor-Liberal Bob Nelson-John Hughes and voting Liberal downballot will help create jobs. If you vote for your common sense Liberals and for the Nelson-Hughes ticket, there will be more small businesses, there will be more people hired, and less poverty and increased wages, bringing more prosperity to this state. Another thing we'll do is to subsidize more farms to make sure that the ordinary farmer can do more. I'd also like to talk about the Nelson/Hughes plan to work with other parties to get things done, and the coalition of independent-minded legislators helped elect a Federalist Speaker, and we will get things done and govern differently, instead of having a partisan administration, we'll have a unique administration that does things uniquely, not like most states, but an administration that ignores partisanship but focuses on competence. Thank you for coming here, and I'd like to ask you to vote for Bob Nelson for Governor and John Hughes for Lt. Governor and vote Liberal downballot and I'd like to hand the mic over to Nebraska's next Lt. Governor, State Senator John Hughes!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2021, 10:33:51 PM »

Speech in Portland, Maine

I'd like to thank the people watching this from home, and the people here who have come here to listen. After spending the last few days getting people to vote, meeting many people of many parties, Laborite, Democratic Allianceite, Federalist, and Liberal voting for the leadership of Governor Pierre Barrett, and numerous State Representatives and State Senators from various parties who crossed partisan lines to vote for the leadership of Governor Barrett. Maine will get an adminstration that will fight for better education, more jobs, less taxes, cooperative leadership and a people powered movement that will overwhelmingly make Maine Liberal blue! Before I go, I'd like to thank the people who has volunteered for Liberal candidates, and to voters who vote Liberal for any office, and finally I'd like to thank the candidates of the Liberal Party. I'd like to hand the mic over to the Liberal Speaker of the State House, Speaker Ed Green of House District 46 and I am sure by the end, all of us can say that the Liberal Party is undeniably the Party of Maine! Have a good night folks and I can't wait!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies