S.21.1-3: Regional Election Posting Requirements Act (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:25:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S.21.1-3: Regional Election Posting Requirements Act (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S.21.1-3: Regional Election Posting Requirements Act (Failed)  (Read 1355 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« on: February 11, 2021, 03:03:37 AM »

Adding this clause won't completely fix the problem...

I've never been a fan of strict posting requirements...

I'd be more interested in an active Chamber rather than a reform that won't "fix the problem".
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 12:59:07 AM »

Adding this clause won't completely fix the problem...

I've never been a fan of strict posting requirements...

I'd be more interested in an active Chamber rather than a reform that won't "fix the problem".
It's easy to sit by and complain from the sidelines, it seems that is what you do best. It's been quite a while since YOU have provided anything constructive to the region. I've written all three bills that the Chamber has debated this session, including important ones on COVID-19 regulations and vaccinations, but it is not my job to make delegates write legislation or to set the policy agenda for the session. And great job at taking my words out of context and lifting a small part of the quote, classy.

TMTH I was not having a go at your level of activity. You're one of the most consistent delegates we have post wise. It was supposed to be a futility post not the FU post you've taken it as. This serves me right for getting distracted and having a million tabs open and not previewing my post.  I can understand why you took this the wrong way it was posted the wrong way which is my bad. Here is the Keyline I was supposed to be cutting and pasting:
Quote from: Muaddib's Missing Line, my bad
I'd be more more in favour of having posting requirements for delegates but that also "won't fix the problem".

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies