SENATE RESOLUTION: Chinese Currency Manipulation Resolution (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:03:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE RESOLUTION: Chinese Currency Manipulation Resolution (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE RESOLUTION: Chinese Currency Manipulation Resolution (Passed)  (Read 1936 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: February 07, 2021, 07:02:14 AM »

I remember in real life former president Trump making this exact claim (and passing similar stuff). How true was Trump's claim irl and to what extent does it apply to Atlasia? (China is definitely weaker in Atlasia's unverse after all)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 04:24:56 PM »

Seconding the motion to table
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 12:09:05 PM »

Reading those articles I get to the opposite conclusion to Yankee, which adding to the fact that China in Atlasia's timeline is a weaker candidate makes me lean against the bill, though I am still undecided.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 04:13:39 AM »

Reading those articles I get to the opposite conclusion to Yankee, which adding to the fact that China in Atlasia's timeline is a weaker candidate makes me lean against the bill, though I am still undecided.

Explain.
The articles, in particular the 2nd one, seem fairly clear to me in saying China is not a manipulator?
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 04:34:22 AM »

Explain.
The articles, in particular the 2nd one, seem fairly clear to me in saying China is not a manipulator?

But that is what I also said.

Ok nvm I am stupid and read your post as meaning the exact opposite of what you said lol
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 06:47:51 AM »

That seems like a good approach to me
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies