2028: Ron DeSantis / Michelle Fischbach (R) vs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez / Rashida Tlaib (D)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:16:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  2028: Ron DeSantis / Michelle Fischbach (R) vs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez / Rashida Tlaib (D)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins this matchup?
Ron DeSantis

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 8

Author Topic: 2028: Ron DeSantis / Michelle Fischbach (R) vs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez / Rashida Tlaib (D)  (Read 361 times)
Real Texan Politics
EEllis02
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -1.57

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 02, 2021, 01:15:41 PM »

Disclaimer: In this scenario, DeSantis is the incumbent president running for re-election, having been elected in 2024.

So who wins this matchup between the popular(ish) Florida governor versus the young New York progressive idol? Feel free to discuss with maps.

Here's my map prediction. Little weary on Georgia though.

And here's the 2024 map for comparison. Georgia, Minnesota, and New Hampshire are the purest tossups, though I think NH can go to DeSantis if he's able to tackle the opoid epidemic without calling the state a "drug-infested den" like Trump did. Minnesota could go to him with Fischbach as his running mate, and Georgia could go to DeSantis if he's successful enough in Atlanta's suburbs, but might be a lost cause for him just based off recent history and trends. As for the rust belt (Minnesota included), I think DeSantis has a good shot at winning it if he runs a good populist campaign.

I'm sure I'll get plenty of flack for having Minnesota and New Hampshire as red states, but I still think they're possible with the right candidates.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies