Will Biden's approval be in the low to mid 40s consistently after about a year? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:33:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Will Biden's approval be in the low to mid 40s consistently after about a year? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will they be?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Will Biden's approval be in the low to mid 40s consistently after about a year?  (Read 1519 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: January 31, 2021, 12:33:29 AM »

I think maybe in the low 50s even with an expected ailing economy and a pandemic still raging on— and inability to deliver due to unwillingness of the more conservative members of Congress and himself. His approval rating will be afloat or hover around the 50% mark due in part due to major “establishment” media platforms not being inclined to portray him negatively. More importantly, civil institutions approving of him will be bitterly behind him until the next R prez due to fear of retaliation.

Now I expect at 2023/4 to be where greater negativity will seep in as people are still suffering and suburban voters come home in part to the GOP. That’s when the ability to be personally blind of reality and cope with “but [R Nominee/Trump]” breaks down entirely.

For now, I think most pollsters that have good methodologies will show that sort of thing, and it will greatly mirror that of reality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies