Texas 2022 megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:57:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Texas 2022 megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Current gubernatorial rating?
Safe R

Likely R

Lean R

Tossup/tilt R

Tossup/tilt D

Lean D

Likely D

Safe D

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 245

Author Topic: Texas 2022 megathread  (Read 63540 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 28, 2021, 02:15:34 PM »

Likely Republican, though the chances of it actually flipping blue are very, very unlikely. If I had to guess right now what an Abbott v. O'Rourke matchup would look like, I'd say Abbott wins by around 7-8% or so (but probably on the lower side of that).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »

We get Beto vs. Abbott. This is the worst of both world, but hey, that's American politics.

I like Beto, but he can't win after his comments on guns, aside from the fact that 2022 will be redder than 2018 and Abbott is much more popular than Cruz.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 01:49:13 PM »

Yeah I'm surprised I voted Likely R earlier, it feels more like Safe R, honestly.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 01:24:31 AM »

Just wanted to point out something irrelevant but still interesting...Beto managed just 1.6% of the vote in Roberts County, the nation's reddest. He won 7 votes - just two more than the 5 votes some random independent managed. In the Attorney General Race, the Democrat managed 1.8% (8 votes) - better than O'Rourke - but she still tied for third place with some random independent candidate. For whatever reason the Democratic candidate for Lt. Gov. actually did comparatively "well", receiving a full 6.2% of the vote (lol). He won 27 votes - nearly 4 times as many as Beto did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies