Who would each president have supported in the 2020 election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:39:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Who would each president have supported in the 2020 election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would each president have supported in the 2020 election?  (Read 1150 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: January 26, 2021, 12:14:33 AM »

No abstentions or third party votes. Not including 45.

1. Washington - Biden
2. Adams - Biden
3. Jefferson - Trump
4. Madison - Biden
5. Monroe - Trump
6. Q. Adams - Biden
7. Jackson - Trump
8. Van Buren - Trump?
9. W. Harrison - Trump
10. Tyler - Trump
11. Polk - Biden
12. Taylor - Biden
13. Fillmore - Trump
14. Pierce - Trump
15. Buchanan - Trump
16. Lincoln - Biden
17. Johnson - Trump
18. Grant - Biden
19. Hayes - Trump
20. Garfield - Trump
21. Arthur - Trump
22 & 24. Cleveland - Biden
23. B. Harrison - Trump
25. McKinley - Biden?
26. T. Roosevelt - Biden
27. Taft - Biden
28. Wilson - Biden
29. Harding - Trump
30. Coolidge - Trump
31. Hoover - Trump
32. F. Roosevelt - Biden
33. Truman - Biden
34. Eisenhower - Biden
35. Kennedy - Biden
36. L. Johnson - Biden
37. Nixon - Trump
38. Ford - Trump
39. Carter - Biden
40. Reagan - Trump
41. H.W. Bush - Biden
42. Clinton - Biden
43. W. Bush - Biden
44. Obama - Biden
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 07:09:28 PM »

Trump: Reagan, Nixon

Biden: Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Carter, Ford, LBJ, JFK, Eisenhower, Truman, FDR

I'd say Ford is narrowly lean Trump, too.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 05:13:56 AM »

Reagan wouldn’t support Trump. But don’t take my word for it. Listen to the people who knew him best: his own children-

https://youtu.be/AFMM8zs-60Y

“You can’t be a Trump Republican and a Reagan Republican. It’s time to choose.
There's nothing really Reaganesque about Trump. I mean, my father was humble. That's not what you find in a Donald Trump, I might say. He wasn't demeaning. He didn't talk down to people. He talked with people, which is the complete opposite of what Donald Trump, in fact, does.” That’s Michael Reagan, who is today still a Republican.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/357241-ron-reagan-trump-is-deeply-damaged-human-being

That’s Ron Reagan, a liberal atheist, saying, “ There's really no comparison to my father.”

Patty Davis, his daughter, says:

“ He would plead with Americans to recognize that the caustic, destructive language emanating from our current president is sullying the dream that America once was. He would be appalled and heartbroken at a Congress that refuses to stand up to a President who not only seems ignorant of the Constitution but who also attempts at every turn to dismantle and mock our system of checks and balances.

I think he would remind us that America began as a dream in the minds of men who dared to envision a land that was free of tyranny, with a government designed and structured so that no one branch of government could dominate the others. It was a bold and brave dream. But, he would caution, no government is infallible. Our democracy, because it is founded on the authority of “We the people,” puts the burden of vigilance on all American citizens.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/politics/ronald-reagan-donald-trump-patti-davis/index.html

I’m not surprised the Red avatars here are saying he’d be buddy-buddy with Trump, given how much they (justly) hate Trump’s presidency and (not-so-justly) hate Reagan’s as well (just because he wasn’t on the same side of the political spectrum as them).

You're so delusional. Trump was buddy buddy with Reagan. You don't gotta imagine it. They were both shallow, unqualified, corrupt, racist hacks who deeply harmed the country, probably irreparably. Reagan would have been speaking at the RNC with Bob Dole in '16.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies