OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:52:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance  (Read 95147 times)
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« on: January 25, 2021, 07:00:53 PM »

Not a Sherrod Brown clone but the next best thing

Even if she were an excellent politician on her own merit, the aesthetic of dynastic politics would not play well here, I suspect.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 09:42:27 PM »

Folks...

TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 08:39:46 PM »

Being Jewish, seeing a Jewish politician repeatedly say some version of the 14 words to try to fit in with white nationalists and become their leader makes me want to vomit.

Mandel’s Jewish? Never knew
He uses the phrase "Judeo-Christian" a lot. Just like Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro.

A lot of non-Jews use that term to clarify that they are not overtly railing against the Muslims and the Jews.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 12:22:32 PM »

Again, I am just waiting for Mandel to attack Vance for having a brown wife.

High-risk, low reward.

First, consider that a lot of the groyper types are more ambivalent about this kind of interracial marriage than any other. The thought process goes: Asian woman -> closer to "trad" culture -> less feminism.

Secondly, if hardcore mudslinging like that doesn't backfire, it proves all kinds of dogwhistles can work. Then Vance can just respond with blatant antisemitism, which probably has more staying power.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 08:40:29 AM »

Republican Senate candidate Mark Pukita goes after Mandel and has a gamer moment.

“Are we seriously supposed to believe the most Christian-values Senate candidate is Jewish?” a voice actor asks in Pukita’s radio ad. “I am so sick of these phony caricatures.”

“I agree,” a woman replies in the ad. “We keep electing people like this, we’ll just keep getting the same terrible results.”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies