OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:22:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance  (Read 95883 times)
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« on: January 25, 2021, 11:24:50 AM »

If it’s Jim Jordan vs Tim Ryan (or whoever else is the strongest for Dems) is it possible for Dems to take this seat?

I’m halfway between ecstatic and laying a brick tbh
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 12:09:27 PM »

Being in the minority sux doesn’t it? Always hilarious to see a massive wave of retirements after a party loses the majority in either house or senate lmao

Add the fact that every establishment Republican is utterly fed up with Trumpism. Wouldn’t be surprised to see another wave of retirements before 2022 actually sets in
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 12:45:47 PM »

Danny O’Connor considering a run?

Miami University is in Ohio after all lmao
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 07:17:27 PM »

Progressive Democrat Morgan Harper is debating Josh Mandel right now

Morgan who?
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 01:41:16 AM »

If the Ohio Republican Party eats each other up by now and May and there is still divisions, Tim Ryan better go on the offense and attack Republicans as fascists who want to give tax cuts to the rich and etc.

He should campaign in Southeast Ohio with Sen. Brown, try to win Meigs County.

He needs to rack up Brown 2006-Brown 2012-Brown 2018 numbers.

Lol if Ryan wins or comes close to winning that county, I’ll eat my own ass!
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 02:09:20 PM »

Ohio Democrats need to look themselves in the mirror to why they are about to lose to incendiary people like Josh Mandel and JD Vance in 2022 and possibly Jim Jordan in 2024.

If Democrats would focus on economics, ECONOMICS, maybe dump BBB and continued to press for a  minimum wage hike even if Sinema voted it down, they would have been in a better position.

This. So much this.
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 04:58:29 PM »

Timken makes this Safe R since she is probably the least insane.

Some of the other candidates though.... surely Tim Ryan could have a snowball's chance against them. Likely R, although I suspect Ryan will do better than Biden unless the national mood really, really sours on the administration.
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 05:55:54 PM »

Some of the other candidates though.... surely Tim Ryan could have a snowball's chance against them. Likely R, although I suspect Ryan will do better than Biden unless the national mood really, really sours on the administration.
The National Mood is already really, really souring. Bidens Job Approvals in States with competitive Senate & House Races is below 40 %. Heck, even in CA (LA Times Poll) or NY Times/Siena he is barely even.

The only question left to ask is can it get any worse lol
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 06:26:52 PM »

The National Mood is already really, really souring. Bidens Job Approvals in States with competitive Senate & House Races is below 40 %. Heck, even in CA (LA Times Poll) or NY Times/Siena he is barely even.

The only question left to ask is can it get any worse lol
Who knows? Going to be interesting how the Ukraine/Russia thing is going to play with Voters. They might view Biden even weaker which doesn't bode well in Statewide & Congressional District Races.

I am interested given all the Endorsements by Timken how she is doing in the next Round of GOP Primary Polling.

Timken would definitly take this Race off the Board!

I think Timken gets the nomination in the end. If not, yikes.

Voters aren't paying too much attention to foreign policy and Biden might get a slight uptick from Democratic-leaning voters who are paying attention, but when this eventually results in gas prices climbing even higher yeah GG Joe
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 03:22:50 PM »

Lmao Mandel trying to look threatening and "alpha" with the way he looks and his voice just looks pathetic.

Didn't know UFC was based out of Ohio now lol at the moderator coming in like Dana White to stop Mandel and Gibbons from physically fighting each other

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies