OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:05:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75
Author Topic: OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance  (Read 95119 times)
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: November 10, 2021, 02:20:27 PM »

Mandel is a grifter who shallowly offers praises of Trump and hardline platitudes to cover his own lack of ideological convictions. Vance is actually ideological and offers his own brand of paternalistic conservatism. It's clear through articles and online rhetoric who the left is laughing at, and who the left actually sees as a threat.

In regards to who will win the primary, it's clear through polling that Vance is making up for his initial lack of name recognition compared to Mandel.

In what universe does Vance have ideological convictions?

This one.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #726 on: November 15, 2021, 08:40:29 AM »

Republican Senate candidate Mark Pukita goes after Mandel and has a gamer moment.

“Are we seriously supposed to believe the most Christian-values Senate candidate is Jewish?” a voice actor asks in Pukita’s radio ad. “I am so sick of these phony caricatures.”

“I agree,” a woman replies in the ad. “We keep electing people like this, we’ll just keep getting the same terrible results.”
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #727 on: November 15, 2021, 10:05:31 AM »

Republican Senate candidate Mark Pukita goes after Mandel and has a gamer moment.

“Are we seriously supposed to believe the most Christian-values Senate candidate is Jewish?” a voice actor asks in Pukita’s radio ad. “I am so sick of these phony caricatures.”

“I agree,” a woman replies in the ad. “We keep electing people like this, we’ll just keep getting the same terrible results.”

Reminds me of this;
Kirk Fordice offended Jewish groups such as B'nai B'rith by referring to America as "a Christian Nation" during a Republican governors conference. South Carolina governor Carroll Campbell quickly offered a correction, adding "Judeo-" as a prefix to Christian, but Fordice snapped back that he meant what he said.

How dare a republican forget to pointlessly mask their barcode Christian nationalism by forgetting to say “Judeo-“

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #728 on: December 02, 2021, 05:05:37 PM »

It sucks that Tim Ryan's gonna lose by like 8+ points, he's really great.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #729 on: December 02, 2021, 05:12:41 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2021, 05:16:20 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

We haven't seen one poll, and Bidens Approvaks won't be this low come Nov 22 it's called wave insurance and along with Beasley stand a better chance than Demings or Beto whom have challenges due to border issue.

Cook has this Tilt R along with FL and NC a Tossup

Stop thinking polls this low are gonna last forever, Biden isn't that far from 50/45 he's at 46/51

If the Election were held today he would lose but it's not, Biden is underwater with 18/29 but they vote at the last minute, Newsom was underwater too with them, ITS CALLED RALLY AROUND THE FLAG

Nan W will lose by 8 pts last poll had Mandel and Vance tied on his website at 38
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #730 on: December 02, 2021, 06:18:47 PM »

What sucks even more is that Mandel, who's basically just a right-wing Twitter troll at this point, is going to win easily.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #731 on: December 02, 2021, 06:43:27 PM »

What sucks even more is that Mandel, who's basically just a right-wing Twitter troll at this point, is going to win easily.

Stop the naysay Snowlabrador it's Dec 31 not Oct 22, Biden Approvals are on the incline not decline D's chances will improve
There hasn't been 1ppll showing Mandel up 8 pts last poll had him up 4 but DeWine is up 8
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #732 on: December 04, 2021, 03:29:26 PM »

Ryan could win, but it will be very close
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #733 on: December 04, 2021, 03:31:36 PM »

Ryan could win, but it will be very close

I'm not sure. That might be the case in a Democratic wave year or even a neutral one, it just doesn't look like 2022 will be such.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #734 on: December 04, 2021, 06:35:42 PM »

It's wave insurance and Ds are conceding OH, FL and NC, he isn't cutoff by Act blue but it's a 304 map and AZ, and GA are more important to salvage than OH, NC and FL unless Biden polls comeback this is R

Kelly and Warnock are gonna have tough races, do you guys see that NV poll, if NV is Tilt R, OH is safe R and Cook and Sabato still have it in R column

Trump is putting all his eggs on AZ with Brnovich and Kelly is only up 1 but I doubt that if CCM is 3 behind
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #735 on: December 19, 2021, 09:05:50 AM »

After nearly a year of former Treasurer Josh Mandel, former GOP Chair Jane Timken, and celebrity author JD Vance all trying to out-Trump one another, with a few more rich gadflies in the form of investment Banker Mike Gibbons, blockchain enthusiast Bernie Moreno, and State Senator Matt Dolan, we have our first public poll of the OH-SEN Republican primary.

These results seem to align with the various internal polls campaigns have released. The one surprise here is Gibbons ahead of Timken, though he is the only one who seems to be running ads. I've seen Moreno's ads once or twice, but Gibbons is on TV whenever I go out.

Unlike Moreno and Timken, Gibbons is willing to spend his millions on this race. I guess this is potentially a good sign for Dolan, should he decide he wants to tap into his family wealth, as he could swamp every other Republican in the race combined. He might even be able to buy a big enough megaphone to drown out Donald Trump's dislike, though that seems less likely.

With Mandel just over 20% and most of the Republican primary electorate undecided, it is all downhill from here!
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #736 on: December 28, 2021, 02:41:28 PM »

Lol what a lunatic

Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #737 on: December 28, 2021, 02:48:18 PM »

It blows my mind that this unhinged lunatic will be a United States Senator in the not-too-distant future.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #738 on: December 28, 2021, 03:09:45 PM »

It blows my mind that this unhinged lunatic will be a United States Senator in the not-too-distant future.

He doesn’t believe a word of this, but I’d argue that makes him even worse
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #739 on: December 28, 2021, 03:48:50 PM »

I actually think Mandel is seriously misreading the Republican electorate if he thinks this is the stuff he needs to go all in with excessive, performative, and hilariously unnatural-sounding/insincere pandering. It’s like he just read a transcript of Pat Buchanan's 1992 RNC speech and thought "yes, Pat Buchanan talked about culture wars, and culture wars are what propelled Trump to the presidency, so this is what my party's base wants to hear in the year 2022."

He’s just not very good at this, and I’m even less confident about him winning the R primary now. I mean, "Judeo-Christian values"? Seriously?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #740 on: December 28, 2021, 04:19:40 PM »
« Edited: December 28, 2021, 04:24:01 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Lol it's ,10 mnths til the Election we have a chance in OH, FL and N
What did James Carville say about GA, there were Doomers like MT Treasure whom said weren't gonna win GA, he incorrectly picked Perdue and Loeffler

We had a 1/3 chance in GA before the Runoffs and we were underdogs I am still donating to Tim Ryan and Karl Rove and Mcconnell both said Mandel and Ryan is top race

As Progressive Moderate said we have a 1/3 chance in OH , NC and FL just like MT Treasurer believes Johnson and Oz have a chance and it's a 1/3 chance for Rs against Barnes and Fetterman and Fetterman is leading against Oz 44/42 percent and Tom Nelson lead 48/44 against Johnson and it was tied in a Clarity poll, lol Johnson hasn't lead in a single poll

I love how MT Treasurer gives his analyst about how D GA is and he said Perdue and Loeffler we're gonna win
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #741 on: December 28, 2021, 04:56:25 PM »

I actually think Mandel is seriously misreading the Republican electorate if he thinks this is the stuff he needs to go all in with excessive, performative, and hilariously unnatural-sounding/insincere pandering. It’s like he just read a transcript of Pat Buchanan's 1992 RNC speech and thought "yes, Pat Buchanan talked about culture wars, and culture wars are what propelled Trump to the presidency, so this is what my party's base wants to hear in the year 2022."

He’s just not very good at this, and I’m even less confident about him winning the R primary now. I mean, "Judeo-Christian values"? Seriously?

Oh I completely disagree, this is exactly what the Republican electorate wants to hear IMO.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #742 on: December 28, 2021, 07:36:39 PM »

Mandel could make this one close in the general. I don't think Tim Ryan can flip a Trump+8 state in a Biden midterm, but he could lose by only 2 or 3 points maybe.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #743 on: December 28, 2021, 11:37:45 PM »

Ohio must be a pro-God, pro-family, pro-bitcoin state.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #744 on: December 28, 2021, 11:50:00 PM »

god i wish i didn't have eyes
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #745 on: December 29, 2021, 01:22:24 AM »

Anyone know why he seems to believe in the divine providence of Bitcoin?
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #746 on: December 29, 2021, 01:53:04 AM »

Anyone know why he seems to believe in the divine providence of Bitcoin?

Well he believes in God which like Bitcoin has no real value.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #747 on: December 29, 2021, 04:08:36 AM »

Oh I completely disagree, this is exactly what the Republican electorate wants to hear IMO.

If it was Cruz would have been the nominee in 2016
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #748 on: December 29, 2021, 05:55:26 AM »

I still think Vance will pull it off, but it might be wishful thinking.
Trump said he will endorse someone in this race and I have a strong feeling it'll be Timken.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #749 on: December 29, 2021, 11:14:05 AM »

Karl Rove and Mcconnell listed  OH as a top race we can very well have SPL VOTING
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies