[Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:55:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you support for President?
Labor
Federalist
DA
Other
Labor
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 6936 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« on: June 28, 2021, 08:50:52 AM »

The Spark/RC ticket - Let's get to work!

Hello everyone,

It is with great honor that I join Senator Spark on this presidential ticket. I've always prided myself in fighting for the people of this great nation. I know Mr. Spark well from previous events, whether through productive legislation crafting or electoral battles, and I can tell you firsthand that Spark is a fighter for the people.

When I look at Atlasia from previous years compared to today, our structure of government may have changed for the better, but the politicians are still selling the same broken promises that have held back progress and growth in this country. When the two choices in a Presidential election comes down to the most negative campaigns in the history of this country, dividing the nation in ways it hasn't seen in a long time, that is when we must strive for change. There's only one man who can Spark it.

Once again thank you to Spark for bringing me onto this team, I'm excited to help pave the way to a more dignified and civil Atlasia.

Lets get to work.

-RC
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies