Trump pardons: 100 more to go (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:07:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump pardons: 100 more to go (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump pardons: 100 more to go  (Read 5888 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: January 18, 2021, 09:53:39 AM »

S.O.P. for Presidents on their way out of the door.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 10:10:59 AM »

Come off at Grumps. You know the scope and self-serving nature of Trump's pardon is going to dwarf historical precedent. Even Clinton's out the door pardons, which were one of the blackest marks on his administration, is going to pale in comparison. I defy you to compare the wholesale Donnie's pardon shop being open up for cash compared to Obama's far more high-minded attempts at mitigating and commuting sentences he felt were wrong.

I know you're a trumpist, but you're better than this to just go to fuzzy bear levels of denying reality.

I'll reply when the pardon/commutation list is announced. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 09:04:14 AM »

Come off at Grumps. You know the scope and self-serving nature of Trump's pardon is going to dwarf historical precedent. Even Clinton's out the door pardons, which were one of the blackest marks on his administration, is going to pale in comparison. I defy you to compare the wholesale Donnie's pardon shop being open up for cash compared to Obama's far more high-minded attempts at mitigating and commuting sentences he felt were wrong.

I know you're a trumpist, but you're better than this to just go to fuzzy bear levels of denying reality.

So, Badg, are your undies in a twist with the list?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 11:39:47 AM »

So, Badg, are your undies in a twist with the list?

I don't know. Where is the list?

As best I have been able to determine from this thread, quite the opposite. It sounds like Trump blinked rather than doing Mass pardons of his crime family, political cronies, and most importantly of all the cop killer Lynch Mob. Not happy about Bannon, but this was far better than I could have hoped for.

Good thing we've impeached the son of a b**** (again), because his fear of the backlash is the only thing keeping him in line. Smiley

Then again, the bastard still has over half an hour to do more damage if his blood sugar gets low. Tongue

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-regarding-executive-grants-clemency-012021/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies