Permit for the Keystone XL pipeline to be canceled on Biden's first day (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:08:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Permit for the Keystone XL pipeline to be canceled on Biden's first day (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Permit for the Keystone XL pipeline to be canceled on Biden's first day  (Read 5244 times)
Agafin
Cameroon

« on: January 20, 2021, 12:32:37 AM »

Native Americans will swing heavily toward the Democratic Party in 2024, and for good reason too.

Do they have further to swing? They voted so effectively for Biden already, delivering him Arizona.
This is a bit off-topic but there's something I don't get about the native american voting pattern. If one looks at voting results from reserves they'd assume that >90% of native americans vote D. But looking at exit polls, the "other" category is always the best for the Rs after whites. Now I know "other" includes races like Pacific Islander, Native Alaskans and multiracial individuals but even limiting myself to states where the vast majority of "other" ought to be native americans, I still get very R friendly results (for example, 49% in Arizona based on the fox exit polls). No matter how bad exit polls are, they can't be that off (and consistently at that), so what am I missing here? Are the natives that live out of reserves strongly republican or something?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies