Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:50:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread  (Read 26506 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:27 PM »

I'd actually suggest putting this up for a vote just to see how hackish/partisan republicans really are. Could be a tough vote for some of the members

Same. Put them on record. I want to see who wouldn't vote to impeach trump over sending a terrorist mob to kill the VP and Congressmen, but who will vote to impeach Biden over nothing.

I agree.
Let this crazy _____, do this on the 21st, and force The House to debate it on the 22nd, and vote on it that evening.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 07:44:24 PM »

ITS BEEN ONE DAY LEAVE US ALONE YOU QANON QRAZY QITCH

Is it just me or has it become a sport to become the next deranged, QAnon, GOP, orange-ish NutJob?
This is pathetic. How do these people function in society.
I don't get it.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 03:00:50 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2021, 08:22:28 PM by Bland Normie »

How long 'til she loses her committee seats? I say the over/under is 6 months.

She's done nothing to lose them.

If she has, I could easily make the same statement about Ayanna Pressley for starters.  And Cori Bush.  She's edgy and over-the-top, but she's done nothing to justify such a remedy.  You don't have to support her, but her constituents deserve to have the person they elected to Congress represent them.

YOU don't like her.  Fine!  You can call her an HP to your heart's content.  When you begin to advocate the same for nutty Democrats let me know.  Then, and only then, may you have something.

Ayanna Pressley, although she's well to my left, isn't a QAnon adherent or an anti-masker like Greene is. And she hasn't engaged in showboating of the kind that Greene has.

Pressley has stated that the unrest in the streets should continue "for as long as there is unrest in our lives".  Please don't tell me that this isn't "fanning the flames".  If that's not "showboating", tell me what it is.  It's a call for continued violence, and it really isn't hidden.

Pressley condemned the violence last year, as did most Democrats-including Joe Biden-and like most Democrats, has called for legislation to address issues of police brutality and racial profiling. And she made it clear that she was supportive of peaceful protests against police brutality, and made reference to the late John Lewis, with the Freedom Rides as an antecedent to the protests we've seen in more recent times.

Guys, don't even bother responding to fuzzy bear with these undeniable facts. They have been pointed out to him literally dozens of times with links such as this, an. every single time he absolutely ignores them as if the words simply were never typed at all.

All responding to him does is convince him his posts are still somehow relevant as the legitimate conservative argument opposite the Liberal's point of view", and forces those of us who long ago put him on ignore to actually read his drivel nonetheless.

Smiley
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 03:55:44 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2021, 08:24:22 PM by Bland Normie »

How long 'til she loses her committee seats? I say the over/under is 6 months.

She's done nothing to lose them.

If she has, I could easily make the same statement about Ayanna Pressley for starters.  And Cori Bush.  She's edgy and over-the-top, but she's done nothing to justify such a remedy.  You don't have to support her, but her constituents deserve to have the person they elected to Congress represent them.

YOU don't like her.  Fine!  You can call her an HP to your heart's content.  When you begin to advocate the same for nutty Democrats let me know.  Then, and only then, may you have something.

Ayanna Pressley, although she's well to my left, isn't a QAnon adherent or an anti-masker like Greene is. And she hasn't engaged in showboating of the kind that Greene has.

Pressley has stated that the unrest in the streets should continue "for as long as there is unrest in our lives".  Please don't tell me that this isn't "fanning the flames".  If that's not "showboating", tell me what it is.  It's a call for continued violence, and it really isn't hidden.

Pressley condemned the violence last year, as did most Democrats-including Joe Biden-and like most Democrats, has called for legislation to address issues of police brutality and racial profiling. And she made it clear that she was supportive of peaceful protests against police brutality, and made reference to the late John Lewis, with the Freedom Rides as an antecedent to the protests we've seen in more recent times.

Guys, don't even bother responding to fuzzy bear with these undeniable facts. They have been pointed out to him literally dozens of times with links such as this, an. every single time he absolutely ignores them as if the words simply were never typed at all.

All responding to him does is convince him his posts are still somehow relevant as the legitimate conservative argument opposite the Liberal's point of view", and forces those of us who long ago put him on ignore to actually read his drivel nonetheless.

I made note of this the other day, and I've grown to understand more why many posters on here dislike him. But I wanted to make sure that I got my points across, and that I answered him.

I'm just glad you finally "saw the light."
When you first joined this site, you were joined-at-the-hip with Fuzzy, and agreed with almost everything he said. He was the chef and you were the sous-chef in his bizarre kitchen of producing "strange food" for Atlas users' consumption.
Welcome to a more normal world.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 01:38:02 AM »

"craziness megathread"
LMAO.
Smiley
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 03:20:00 PM »

No but really, why is she on the education committee? They didnt *have* to put her on any assignments right?

Not only that, but if anything, why on the education committee?
There is controversy regarding this Witch's comments regarding the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre, and her chasing-down and harassing a student from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School killings.
What evil is the GOP conjuring, by placing her anywhere near and related to education?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 09:37:09 PM »

Democrats voting to strip MTG of her committee roles is something they might want to do now, but they could end up regretting it if the GOP does the same to AOC, Tlaib, and Omar. Or maybe not, Pelosi might be happy about lowering the power of those three.

Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

If "AOC, Tlaib, and Omar" made threatening comments or death-wishing-execution on others (especially other House members) ... then yes, it should be considered.
And I would be willing to bet you, that quite a handful of Dems in the House would agree (definitely more than the amount of Republicans who are speaking-out against MTG).

But it's not just that. It's the entire, psychotic MTG story, of everything that is now coming-out. Lasers controlled by "Jews" starting fires, killings of school children on school grounds being red flag operations, etc etc.
Just crazy, bat-sh*t stuff.
If you want to make comparisons (to possible future repercussions that may go the other way), make sure they are equal in their derangement and quantity.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 10:20:32 PM »

... There are allegations of ballots transported from NY to PA, of huge numbers of ballots having just the Presidential race selected, bins of ballots pulled out under tables, etc.  Why should this NOT be investigated?

Your "bins of ballots pulled out under tables" allegation, was debunked a long time ago.
Why would you believe in this Giuliani hogwash? Lunatic Rudy and company, intentionally only showed part of the video where "bins were pulled out from underneath tables." But as many have already seen and as the factual story goes, if you watch the entire video, the bins were place there earlier for temporary storage, and then were pulled back-out to continue the counting of ballots.
Why are you being so dishonest about the entire election?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 06:03:40 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2021, 06:11:00 PM by ProudModerate2 »

I just want her to be stripped of her committee appointments, and any power in them. I looks like this will happen when the entire chamber votes on it.

I don't care if she stays as a member. Actually ... let her stay. It will be a huge liability for the GOP come 2022 elections, as the wacko will continue to spew psychotic, bigoted, QAnon gibberish.
Wouldn't be surprised if more in the electorate decide to change their registered party, from Republican to Independent (if not directly to Democratic) over the next 2 years.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 08:24:13 PM »

Glad the Crazy Witch has been striped of her committee seats.

Question. Does anyone know ...
If the House GOP wanted to be a$$holes (which is highly likely), could they decide to place her on other committees?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 08:54:32 PM »

If Democrats had an equivalent to MTG in Congress somehow, we wouldn't need Republicans to keep him/her out of Comittees. We'd do it ourselves in a heartbeat. Liz's threat means nothing.

The threat is that when the GOP has control, they'll remove committee assignments from Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Cori Bush, or some other people Fox News is mad at. And if they have the majority, they can do that and there's nothing Dems can do about it.

Did any of those people support execution/death of other House members?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 09:00:53 PM »

Video. Hoyer walks photo of Greene's AR-15 post across House floor.

Watch here ... https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/02/04/steny-hoyer-house-floor-marjorie-taylor-greene-tweet-photo-sot-tsr-vpx.cnn
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 10:30:06 AM »

Why should GA-14's duly elected representative be treated any different from the other 434 congressmen? She may be crazy and stupid, but it's who the people of GA-14 chose to represent them in Congress.
Because their representative has behaved more abhorrently than (most of) the other 434 congressmen. The people of GA-14 are entitled to elect whoever they please to represent them. They are not, however, entitled to have everyone else pretend that this person’s behavior is normal and acceptable.

To my knowledge she hasn't done anything crazy on the House floor? Huh If she was unruly in the floor she could be kicked out (my mind always comes to the UK and when an MP was kicked for calling the PM "Dodgy Dave"). But I don't think this applies here?

Parliamentary immunity means that she is entitled to her own opinions without fear of retribution. And if the people of GA-14 want to be represented by someone who talks about "Jewish space lasers" or whatever that is their choice I guess

It's not just Jewish space lasers. She liked comments that discussed putting a bullet in Pelosi's head, about executing FBI agents, and replied back about hangings of Obama and Hillary.

If you or I did that, we would be visited by authorities and "our jobs" (as a Congress Rep, a CEO or a store clerk) would/could be disrupted. If the story got out, you could be warned by your boss/employer, demoted, transferred, fired, chastised/scolded by your fellow employees, etc, etc.
These are indirect death threats. If anything, it leaves fear in people's (fellow employees) minds, that this individual is not normal, and may decide to go "postal" one day (especially when you know the individual is consistently carrying a gun at their side).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 03:01:27 PM »

... There are allegations of ballots transported from NY to PA, of huge numbers of ballots having just the Presidential race selected, bins of ballots pulled out under tables, etc.  Why should this NOT be investigated?

Your "bins of ballots pulled out under tables" allegation, was debunked a long time ago.
Why would you believe in this Giuliani hogwash? Lunatic Rudy and company, intentionally only showed part of the video where "bins were pulled out from underneath tables." But as many have already seen and as the factual story goes, if you watch the entire video, the bins were place there earlier for temporary storage, and then were pulled back-out to continue the counting of ballots.
Why are you being so dishonest about the entire election?

This rebuttal which you laid out was discussed in a 60 Minutes report by Scott Pelley last month, in which he interviewed Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's SoS, and his Chief Operations Officer Gabriel Sterling. And as I've noted before, Raffensperger wrote a lengthy and detailed rebuttal of Trump's claims of fraud, and sent it to Congress ahead of the Electoral College certification.

CBS News does not have the moral authority to "debunk" anything.  Nor do persons who are defendants in suits brought against Georgia.

That's the issue, is it not?  How can a blatantly activist media serve as an agent to "debunk" stories unfavorable to their side?

CBS did not "debunk" anything.
They simply invited and aired Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's Secretary of State in charge of elections (and a Republican), who talked and showed evidence "debunking" trump's nonsense of supposed fraud.

But, we here in Atlas, will allow you to continue to make such nonsensical claims. It only displays your true colors for everyone to see.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 12:52:58 PM »

MTG is a nasty, bigoted, NutJob.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2021, 02:24:00 PM »

What a bizarre spectacle

Agree.
Everything about who MTG is, and what she does, is a "bizarre spectacle" (to put it nicely).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies