Worst Atlas Threads of All Time
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:12:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Worst Atlas Threads of All Time
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Worst Atlas Threads of All Time  (Read 2757 times)
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 11, 2021, 01:28:32 AM »

My nomination is the thread suggesting that Biden Should Invade Cuba and Venezuela to improve his electoral position in Florida in 2024.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=416251.0
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 01:41:04 AM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=113486.0

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=311691.0
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 02:21:56 AM »
« Edited: January 11, 2021, 02:31:53 AM by Ses »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=282063.0

Edit: Sorry, above threads linked made me think you wanted either the best threads or 'most Atlas' threads.

One thread that deserves mention of potentially landing in all three categories is the infamous "rose on the bench" thread which, while long since deleted, has had parts of it preserved thanks to the efforts of a few forum members on AAD.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 02:50:51 AM »

Edit: Sorry, above threads linked made me think you wanted either the best threads or 'most Atlas' threads.

One thread that deserves mention of potentially landing in all three categories is the infamous "rose on the bench" thread which, while long since deleted, has had parts of it preserved thanks to the efforts of a few forum members on AAD.

What’s the backstory to this?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 03:07:00 AM »

A humble submission of my own creation.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 03:10:36 AM »
« Edited: January 11, 2021, 04:32:10 PM by Ted Bessell »

I made one in like early 2016 where I asked, wholly seriously, if Trump was a libertarian
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 03:35:40 AM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=128860.0
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 12:16:34 PM »

Lol jesus I remember this.

Where is it preserved on AAD?
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 12:19:30 PM »

Any thread about the Krassensteins.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 12:39:51 PM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=406876.0

This thread ruined my day.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 12:48:03 PM »

Well discovering what BDSM is because of an online forum full of strangers significantly older than you must be horrible indeed.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 01:01:30 PM »

Everything Bronz posts.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 01:08:12 PM »

Well discovering what BDSM is because of an online forum full of strangers significantly older than you must be horrible indeed.

And then everyone said I was trolling... lol, sometimes Atlas is just out of touch with the young folks.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 01:15:51 PM »

And then everyone said I was trolling... lol, sometimes Atlas is just out of touch with the young folks.

Don't worry, when you reach my age in 2025 you will be out of touch with future young folks as well.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 01:20:40 PM »

Or maybe you're the one being out of touch with many people that are your own age?
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:25 PM »

I don't think anything can top OP's submission. I both howled and cried at all the neocons coming out of the woodwork.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 01:23:23 PM »

Or maybe you're the one being out of touch with many people that are your own age?

I think a lot of people my age are sometimes a bit naughty
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 01:35:17 PM »

Definitely not the worst thread of all time, but this one is infamous for being peak Winfield:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=94046.0
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 02:59:54 PM »

Ummm...I don’t think that was a case of older posters being out of touch with younger posters. In my experience, the vast majority of 15 year olds know what BDSM is.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 03:13:46 PM »

Ummm...I don’t think that was a case of older posters being out of touch with younger posters. In my experience, the vast majority of 15 year olds know what BDSM is.

Huh, interesting. I don’t know what others know but in my experience I can’t think of any 15 year olds who have ever mentioned BDSM.

Again, we all have different hobbies. I for instance like math and I know a lot of things many 15 year olds don’t know and there are some people who like to act and know a lot about BDSM and that’s fine too. We all have our own interests and hobbies and things were familiar and unfamiliar with and it’s all fine
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 03:19:00 PM »

Huh, interesting. I don’t know what others know but in my experience I can’t think of any 15 year olds who have ever mentioned BDSM.

Again, we all have different hobbies. I for instance like math and I know a lot of things many 15 year olds don’t know and there are some people who like to act and know a lot about BDSM and that’s fine too. We all have our own interests and hobbies and things were familiar and unfamiliar with and it’s all fine

Not trying to shame you, it’s fine if you didn’t know what it is! It’s just that when I was that age, a lot of my friends’ and my conversations would revolve around immature giggly sex talk, and I think that’s very common regardless of your hobbies and interests when you’re 15.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 03:23:16 PM »

Not trying to shame you, it’s fine if you didn’t know what it is! It’s just that when I was that age, a lot of my friends’ and my conversations would revolve around immature giggly sex talk, and I think that’s very common regardless of your hobbies and interests when you’re 15.

Ok, we’re all in good terms then. I guess my point is with some things it’s a matter of hobbies and interests rather than generational divides
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 03:31:03 PM »

Can we please not have this thread derailed by a pointless discussion of this BD-whatever nonsense
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 03:40:43 PM »

Can we please not have this thread derailed by a pointless discussion of this BD-whatever nonsense

Why not

We should try to make this become the worst Atlas thread of all time, so that the joke is on itself.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 03:45:38 PM »

Nah, they were clearly bullying you I just read through the thread, snark comments like "oh, he doesn't know what bd-whatever is" and making stupid memes that harming people. Those people are the ones with the problems, not you, and it's important that you get that.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies