English mega-local elections, 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:37:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  English mega-local elections, 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: English mega-local elections, 2021  (Read 22853 times)
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« on: May 06, 2021, 08:48:26 PM »

Me watching the results come in for Labour.
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 08:58:13 AM »

That's not absolutely awful for Labour. Though the Lib Dem vote will definitely not be as high; I'm not sure how it will translate.

The Con/Lab votes are always lower in PNS than would be the case in a GE, the LibDem vote higher (these days, when most big LibDem groups are your local NIMBY Alliance and voting for them means nothing for GE intentions, much higher).
I don't get how the Georgists are in the same party as the Biggest NIMBY's , it doesn't make any sense.
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 09:08:03 AM »

That's not absolutely awful for Labour. Though the Lib Dem vote will definitely not be as high; I'm not sure how it will translate.

The Con/Lab votes are always lower in PNS than would be the case in a GE, the LibDem vote higher (these days, when most big LibDem groups are your local NIMBY Alliance and voting for them means nothing for GE intentions, much higher).
I don't get how the Georgists are in the same party as the Biggest NIMBY's , it doesn't make any sense.

New to the LibDems?
Not really, just never grasped how their electoral alliance worked. Geographically they have Random Rural backwaters, rich outer london suburbs and university campuses while ideologically they have sandal wearing hippies to radical free market capitalists.
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 10:29:36 AM »

In a surprise development Tories, LibDems and Greens appear to have formed an anti-Labour alliance on the Greater London Assembly - fair to say that most did not see this coming.
It's only for the purposes of allocating commitie seats, london is fairly executive cenetred in terms of governance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies