East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:28:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 11833 times)
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« on: December 31, 2020, 01:43:50 PM »
« edited: January 02, 2021, 03:02:40 AM by jakobisgood »

Annika for Us Schedule
November 2004 - June 2005

It was a cold Tuesday night in Dover, New Hampshire. The Tendercrop Farm at the Red Bar was full of people young and old, proudly wearing their "Kerry/Edwards for America" shirts, pins, and other apparel items. The party grew silent as the TVs bursted out those six words that still echo in some of their minds today, "George Bush has won this election." Jennifer Annika, the Head Campaign Organizer for the Kerry Campaign in Dover's 2nd Ward took to the stage and reassured the partygoers that "the fight for social and economic justice is not over." After reflecting on how John Kerry had lost an election that was very winnable, she knew that she had to do something to preserve the values of millions of people. Her mind was made up, but what about everyone else? Would they be just as fired up as she was? Would they help her in her quest? That was for the future to decide.

Throughout December, January, and February she began getting more involved with the Dover community, and other surrounding cities. She would begin taking the one hour drive every weekend to Manchester to meet with New Hampshire DNC officials, seeking to make sure her name was known. She would eventually become a regular at their weekend brunches, gaining allies quickly and making connections that would be of value to her in a few months.

In March and April, Mrs. Annika participated in multiple community-driven events and activities across Eastern New Hampshire. She participated in multiple marathon runs to support causes like Breast Cancer Awareness, Domestic Abuse, and many other worthy causes. She attended multiple fundraisers that would split donations between her own organization, the "New Hampshire Values PAC,"  and other charities like the United Way, Salvation Army, and other organizations. She would continue to raise money for her own charity as well as others, gaining allies and money in order to propel herself in the congressional primary in a few months.

In May, Mrs. Annika spent most of the month meeting with members of her local community in Dover, as well as those in Portsmouth, Manchester, and other cities. She opened her clinic to people from all around, allowing free walk-ins every other Saturday, building bonds that would be useful for her in the months ahead.

In June, the journey had begun! It was a crisp 69 degrees in Dover, New Hampshire and the crowd was jubilant at Newick's Lobster House. Mrs. Annika was going over her speech with her advisors, and loved ones. She had been rehearsing for months for this very moment, where she would finally deliver the speech that she had hoped to deliver since she was a little girl. When she walked onto that stage, she was met with enormous applause, whoops and whoos from community members who she had possible helped, met, and made connections with. She delivered a speech that echoed the words of past progressive leaders like Shirley Chisholm, Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale and so many others. As she spoke the words of the greats said years before her, "I officially announce my campaign for United States Congress" she felt inspired inside, a fire kindling that would fuel her ambition and wit. There was a long campaign ahead, but there was enough voter distrust with Republicans and others in Congress that she knew she had a real chance in this if she was able to get her message out. She walked off the stage, more fired up than ever, and ready to take thousands of people by storm.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 02:00:38 AM »

Annika for Us
July 2005 - October 2005

July
July 1st - Sign Wave w/ Campaign Volunteers in Milton
July 2nd - Interview w/ WYDN in Manchester

Jeffrey DeMarco: Hello listeners of WDYN here in beautiful Manchester, New Hampshire. It's a warm 74 degrees outside today, with light cloud cover over the city proper. My first guest today is doctor and candidate for New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District, Jennifer Annika. Hello Jennifer, welcome on.
Annika: Glad to be on Jeffrey!
DeMarco: Great. So, my first question to you is, and I think it's question many of us have, because you are, at this time, relatively unknown outside of Dover, what made you decide to run for Congress if there is so many big names in the race?
Annika: Well, Jeffrey that is a very good question which I have gotten a lot as I have traveled across Eastern New Hampshire. I am Jennifer Annika, I have been a doctor for over ten years, and I am running for Congress because I have seen first hand the position that our Healthcare workers have been put in by corrupt politicians in D.C. and even here in Concord. I know that I'm not as well connected in Concord or D.C. as my opponents, but I can promise the people of New Hampshire's 1st District that I have a proven record in the medical field, and have been a public servant to my community for years. I went overseas with Doctors Without Borders because I had a renewed sense of community, with people that I don't even live near, know, or have ever seen. I have that same mentality for the people of New Hampshire. I may not have won your confidence before in an election, but if you ask any single one of my patients, past or present, they will tell you that I am a devoted person that does not give up until the job I want to get done, is done.
DeMarco: Lovely. Next question, what is one of, if not your main, priority if you are to be elected in November of next year?
Annika: Thanks for the question. I would say the biggest single issue facing our country at this time is the crisis in our Healthcare System. Millions of people do not have access to Healthcare, because of the exponential rate that premiums are increasing across the country. Whether you're living in a huge city or a small town, you are not immune to corrupt insurance companies trying to rip you off and make you pay a small fortune just to go to the Doctor's Office for a checkup. I can tell you, first-hand as a Doctor, that too many patients I have seen are barely able to pay for their checkups, which is why I offer free physicals, and checkups every other Saturday at my clinic in Dover. People are having to ration their medicine, or not go to the doctor when they're sick because Washington has refused to take meaningful action when it comes to the wellbeing of millions of Americans lives. In the state of New Hampshire alone, thousands of people die each year because they didn't have enough money to go and see what is wrong with themselves, or their family members. It's a disgrace, and I plan to take it on headfirst if I am elected to serve as Representative.
DeMarco: Wow, very eye opening. You worked for both John Kerry's 2004 Campaign, as well as President Clinton's Re-Election Campaign in 1996, what has helping to run a campaign like that taught you about your own qualities and abilities to connect with your community?
Annika: Well, I would say the single biggest thing that I learned was that in order to win an election, whether its national, state, or local: you have to go out there and meet with people. Listen, I was the Head Campaign Organizer for Dover's 2nd Ward, and although that may not sound like much, it was a huge responsibility that I had on my shoulders. Elections these days can be so close, some even going down into being decided by single digits, that you can take absolutely nothing for granted, especially in New Hampshire. So, I campaigned hard every single day in my ward, and met with the members of my community and told them why I specifically trusted those two men to lead our country, and why they should as well. If you look at the results, both President Clinton and Senator Kerry received overwhelming support in Ward 2 in Dover, and I would say a part of that is because of our extreme GOTV Efforts and our passion-filled campaign. I want to bring that sense of excitement into my own campaign, and so far I see that level of excitement across my own community, and other places in New Hampshire.
DeMarco: Great. Last question Mrs. Annika, what are your personal opinions on the Iraq War?
Annika: See, I've seen first-hand the effects that war can have on a country, and more specifically the people that have to live through the effects of war. When I was in Africa, I saw communities that were plagued with disease and fatal injuries because of the methods that were used during the war. I believe that the Federal Government had a mandate to respond to the 9/11 attacks in 2001, but I do not believe that the Iraq War was the correct way to respond to those attacks. Listen, I am a lifelong Democrat, and I have respect for many of the people that voted for the Iraq War in Congress, but I would personally not have voted for the Iraq War because of my own morals and ideas on how to deal with threats.
DeMarco: Thank you very much Mrs. Annika, and myself and the viewers here at WDYN wish you the very best of luck in your campaign for U.S. Congress. Have a nice day.
Annika: You too Jeffrey, thank you for having me on.
July 3rd - Rest
July 4th - Rally with Anti-Iraq War Protesters in Durham
July 5th - 9th - Barnstorm Kingston
July 10th - Rally in Raymond
July 11th - 18th - Barnstorm Portsmouth

July 19th - Fundraiser w/ Campaign Donors
July 20th - Town Hall in Derry
July 21st - 27th - Return to Dover to work in the Clinic
July 28th - Host a Meet & Greet at the Plummer Family Home in Dover
July 29th - 31st - Barnstorm Epping

August
August 1st - Meet & Greet with fellow Healthcare Workers at Annika's Clinic
August 2nd - 9th - Barnstorm Northwood
August 10th - Launch "Small Towns for Annika" Campaign in Lee
August 11th - Sign Wave w/ Campaign Supporters in Union
August 12th - Fundraiser w/ Doctor Friends in Dover
August 13th - Meet with Workers at the Dover Municipal Hospital
August 14th - 19th - Barnstorm Manchester

August 20th - 21st - Get Campaign Mailers ready to be sent out

August 22nd - Campaign Rally in Manchester
August 23rd - House Party at the Smith Home in Ossipee
August 24th - Fundraiser w/ DNC Officials
August 25th - Meet with College Students at Saint Anselm College in Manchester
August 26th - 30th - Barnstorm Portsmouth

September
September 1st - Town Hall in Northwood
September 2nd - Meet with Veterans at the Auburn VA Center
September 3rd - Put up Campaign Signs with Volunteers in Rye

September 4th - House Party with the Delvitz Household in Newmarket
September 5th - 11th - Barnstorm Dover
September 12th - 23rd - Stay in Dover to oversee the Clinic
September 24th - Fundraiser w/ Friends
September 25th - 31st - Barnstorm Rochester

October
October 1st - Voter Registration at the University of Southern New Hampshire in Manchester
October 2nd - Donate Blood/Rest Day
October 3rd - Put up Campaign Signs w/ Volunteers in Newfields

October 4th - 11th - Barnstorm in Exeter
October 12th - Fundraiser w/ DNC Officials in Manchester
October 13th - Campaign Rally in Madbury
October 14th - Sign Wave with Campaign Volunteers in Seabrook

October 15th - 22nd - Barnstorm Hooksett
October 23rd - Town Hall in Candia
October 24th - 28th - Return to Clinic in Dover
October 29th - 31st - Barnstorm Danville
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 02:23:54 AM »

Annika for Us
October 2005 - January 2006

November
November 1st - 11th - Barnstorm Rochester
November 12th - 23rd - Barnstorm Manchester
November 24th - Roundtable with Veterans
November 25th - Meet with Local Healthcare Workers in Manchester
November 26th - Tour Medical Facility Production Plant
November 27th - 30th - Barnstorm Dover

December
December 1st - Interview with WBUB-LP Portsmouth
Susan Bonds: Hello everybody, this is WBUB-LP! I'm Susan Bonds, your host for today's show. Today is a very special episode of our radio show, because we have a very special guest today. Someone I have known for many years now, a dear friend Dr. Jennifer Annika. Hi Jennifer, how are you?
Annika: Hi Susan! It's so great to be on your show, I'm so happy to be here, and hopefully we can catch up after the show.
Bonds: Of course! Okay, let's get right into it. A few days ago you were endorsed by Emily's List, an organization that focuses specifically on electing women to serve in political positions. Did this come as a shock to you, what were you thinking, and what does this mean to you?
Annika: Thank you for the question, Susan. It's true that this endorsement from Emily's List is spectacular, I am so honored and happy about the fact that they have trusted me with their endorsement. I was actually sitting on the couch with my husband, going over some polling data, and other campaign stuff, you know, as candidates do. Both Jennifer and Susan laugh Then the phone started to ring, and so when I went to pick it up I saw that it was from Ellen Malcolm, the President of Emily's List. Immediately, I got butterflies in my stomach. I picked up the phone, and me and Ellen were talking about the future of women and politics, the state of our country, and all this other stuff. When she told me that she has spoken to the Emily's List Board and they had to decided to endorse me, I almost dropped the phone. Jennifer and Susan laugh loudly I was just so honored, it almost brought me to tears, because I thought back to some of the things that my mother had told me when I was growing up, when it wasn't normal for women to be in politics. Just to think how far we have come as a nation astonishes me, and makes me so, so proud because I know that we have so much more potential. I am going to work so hard in the U.S. Congress for the people of New Hampshire, and for the people of the United States, not because it's going to be easy, but because it's a challenge that we must take on.
Bonds: Wow, that's a lot to take in. Next, recently some polling numbers came out from WMUR-TV that had you polling in 5th place, right behind Bill Fiske, what are your thoughts on this?
Annika: Well, it is very, very early in this race. I believe the Undecided vote was leading in that poll with about 44% of the vote, so obviously there is a lot of ground for everyone to make. I'm looking forward to a good race, and I think that there's a lot of potential for our team to expand our bases and really connect with the people here in New Hampshire. I've lived in New Hampshire all my life, and I'm actually so excited that I've gotten to go across this state and meet with so many people that believe in the same vision that I have been fighting for for years.
Bonds: What're your thoughts on the recent increases in hurricanes across the US, and do you believe there is any correlation to Climate Change on this issue?
Annika: Listen, over the past few years, millions of people have been displaced from their homes, out of jobs, and their lives completely destroyed. You can't tell me that there is no correlation between our climate becoming increasingly warmer, and our tides rising and climate change. I may not be a climate scientist, but I am a doctor, and I know that when something isn't working, it is your obligation to work your hardest to fix it. If I am elected, I'm going to work to create a bi-partisan bill that will work to address our climate crisis -- yes it is a crisis -- and take real solutions back to the people of New Hampshire.
Bonds: Great stuff, great stuff. Listen Jennifer, it looks like we're about to run out of time here, so I wanted to thank you for coming on today. We are so glad to have you, and it was great to hear your voice again! Best of luck to you and your campaign.
Annika: You too Susan! Thank you so much!
December 2nd - 9th - Barnstorm Dover
December 10th - Tour Medical Hospitals
December 11th - Meet with local nurses in Dover

December 12th - Attend a meeting of Nurses United in Dover
December 13th - 24th - Barnstorm Portsmouth
December 25th - Celebrate Christmas with family in Dover
December 26th - 27th - Rest
December 28th - 31st - Return to Clinic in Dover

January
January 1st - Put up Yard Signs with Campaign Staff
January 2nd - Pass out Campaign Mailers with Campaign Staff
January 3rd - Town Hall in Dover
January 4th - 9th - Barnstorm Union

January 10th - Campaign Rally at Southern New Hampshire University
January 11th - Attend New Hampshire DNC Luncheon
January 12th - 14th - Rest
January 15th - Rally with anti-Iraq War protesters in Manchester
January 16th - Fundraiser w/ Campaign Donors
January 17th - Host a Meet & Greet at the DeKalb Family Home in Raymond
January 18th - 23rd - Barnstorm Derry
January 24th - Meet w/ Hospital Workers at Dover Municipal Hospital
January 25th - Meet with Small Business Leaders
January 26th - Meet with Veterans at local café in Dover
January 27th - 28th - Rest
January 29th - Sign Wave w/ Campaign Supporters in Epping
January 30th - Meet with College Students at Saint Anselm College in Manchester
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 09:28:54 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2021, 09:53:13 PM by jakobisgood »

Jennifer Annika Debate Answers
Credit to WikiMedia Commons for the Photo

Opening Statement
Good evening everybody. I first want to thank WENH for hosting this debate, and those of you who are moderating, as well as my fellow candidates on the stage. I want to start off the debate by telling you all a story. A story of a state that was based on a vision. The state of New Hampshire was founded in 1776, based on the principle of freedom, liberty, and prosperity. Our state has been at the forefront of major issues throughout our republic's history. New Hampshire has lead the charge on fighting for a fair education system, protecting the rights that we hold so dear, pushing for human and civil rights, and creating a state that we can all be proud to live in. Our state's motto is Live Free or Die. This wasn't just made the motto for no reason, it was a belief, a belief of a state that did not discriminate against you no matter your race, gender, or sexual orientation. I still believe that that New Hampshire is in the foreseeable future. Let us come together as one, and tell Washington D.C. that New Hampshire is a fighting state, and we're going to fight for our interests, because our interests are American Interests.

How would you reform the American Healthcare System?
See, I'm a doctor. I have seen the impact that our current Healthcare System has had on the patients that I work with every day, but also the doctors across New Hampshire. Last year, I spoke at the New Hampshire Medical Society Annual Convention in Concord. I met hundreds of doctors from Keene to Portsmouth, and all of them had the same message: This system is not working. Millions of people across our country cannot afford their Healthcare, and are rationing the medicine that their life depends on. To anybody with a conscious, this can not be acceptable in any form. I know what people need when it comes to medicine, and just how important it is for everyone in this country to have access to a good Healthcare Plan that could end up saving their lives. Congress ought' to come to my neck of the woods and see the state that some of these people are in. In fact, I invite President Bush to visit my clinic in Downtown Dover, anytime. I will show him what his policies have done to my clinic, and how I have to write prescriptions for people, and then see them walk out that door with no intention of ever filling that prescription, because they have to feed their three kids. This whole system in a sham, and we must completely tear it and down and reform it to actually benefit the people that it has falsely claimed to support. I will go to Washington, and draft a Healthcare Bill that will allow for a Public & Private Option that lets everyone get the Healthcare they deserve, no if's, and's, or but's.

What is the biggest issue facing Granite Staters today?
The biggest issue facing New Hampshire, hands down has got to be Healthcare. New Hampshire has 1.3 million people, and 1 out of every 8 person in the state cannot afford a basic Health Insurance Plan. Unacceptable, unacceptable, unacceptable. We have to bring affordable Health Insurance to New Hampshire, and to the rest of America. We can't do this if we don't have someone that knows the system in and out, and how to achieve goals that are actually realistic, and will incorporate ideas from both the left and the right. I will go to Washington D.C. and push back the establishment, partisan bickering that is far too common in D.C. and deliver real results for New Hampshire's Healthcare System, you have my word.

Why does New Hampshire need a Doctor in Congress?
Look, everyone has to know that there is a problem when thousands of people across our state can't afford their health insurance, or have lost their jobs, or have been victims of gun violence, and so many other issues. My job, as a doctor, is to fix things and make them healthy again. We must do the same thing with New Hampshire's economy, and the people's well being. I am a regular Granite Stater, and I have plenty of ideas on how to fix our state and our country. I will fix our state like I have fixed hundreds of patients that come through the door of my clinic. We have to stitch up, bandage, and heal these wounds that have been left in our state's economy and the morale of our people, because they have been looked over for years and years. We have to bring the attention back to New Hampshire, and it's what I'll do from day one.

Closing Statement
I want to once again thank all of my fellow candidates for joining me tonight on stage, the moderators, and the great state of New Hampshire for hearing our ideas tonight. I am running for Congress because I am not a established politician. I am a regular American. I go to work 8-5 everyday. I see people walk in and out of my clinic from all different backgrounds. I believe that America is like my clinic, people from all different walks of life coming together as one. However, in recent years, that common decency and understanding has been crumbling. I've seen it, you've seen it, everyone has seen it. Washington D.C. has contributed to a culture of toxicity that has infected America's streets, and public. I want to go to Washington D.C. because I know that I can work on this problem, and push for common sense solutions that will unify us based on what we believe in, not divide us based on what we disagree with. We can win this race, but I can't do it without your help. Thousands of people across Eastern New Hampshire are reaching out for a voice that will actually lead, not make false promises that are never delivered on. On primary day, I ask for your vote, because New Hampshire deserves better, and with the right leader, we will get better. Thank you.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 11:48:43 PM »

Annika for Us
May - August Campaign Schedule

May
May 1st - 11th: Rest, Physical Therapy due to Skiing Accident
May 12th: 1st event since accident, town hall in Portsmouth
May 13th - 17th: Rest
May 18th - 25th: Barnstorm Manchester
May 26th - 31st: Attend annual "Doctors of America" Convention in New York City

June
June 1st - 2nd: Put up Yard Signs with Campaign Staff in Hampton
June 3rd - 8th: Barnstorm Dover
June 9th: Hand out Campaign Fliers at the University of Southern New Hampshire
June 10th - 19th: Barnstorm Durham
June 20th: Rest
June 21st - 27th: Barnstorm Rochester
June 28th: Town Hall at Rochester City Hall
June 29th - 30th: Attend "Democratic Candidate Convention" in Manchester

July
July 1st - 15th: Barnstorm Manchester
July 16th - 19th: Rest
July 20th - 28th: Return to Dover to work at Medical Practice
July 29th - 31st: Barnstorm Dover

August
August 1st - 5th: Barnstorm Exeter
August 6th: Hold Town Hall at Exeter Recreational Center
August 7th: Bus Trip up to Conway, NH
August 8th - 16th: Spend the week in Conway, hold multiple events and go skiing
August 17th: Bus Trip back to Manchester
August 18th - 29th: Barnstorm Manchester
August 30th: Rally with nurses at local park in Manchester
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 04:00:41 PM »

Annika for Us
Debate Answers
Credit to C-SPAN for the Photo

Opening Statement
Hello. My name is Jennifer Annika, I have been a doctor in Dover, New Hampshire for over a decade, and I am running to serve you in the U.S. Congress. Now, I'll let you in on a secret, I'm not a politician. I've worked on a a few political campaigns, but other than that, I have no idea how political insiders work. However, this has not deterred me from my task of taking on these Washington Insiders. I am a Democrat, but that means nothing when it comes to defending the people of New Hampshire. I will be a bipartisan fighter for real change in Washington, and taking the power out of the hands of the corrupt and putting it into the hands of the voters. I hope that you listen to what I have to say tonight, and help me go to Washington to fight for you and your family.
Question #1
This is a very interesting question. My answer is very simple, and may not be decisive but I don't know. I believe that there need to have an independent investigation into the President to see if he has committed any wrongdoing, and if we arrive at that point then I would examine the evidence, and make an informed decision. However, I will not commit to a yes or no unless there is proof that the President has committed crimes, or did anything with malice intent. Impeaching a President is a big decision for a Congress to make, and I think we need to be 100% sure that something has gone wrong if we arrive that point, otherwise the Congress would have failed at its duty.
Question #2
New Hampshire, along with many other states across the country, have began to feel the effects of a economic recession in these past months and years. People have been losing their jobs, and I have seen it first hand at my medical practice. People aren't able to come in to see what's wrong with them because they lost their Health Insurance because they lost their job. This is unacceptable. I have had to open my doors every other Saturday for free checkups because people can't come in anymore because they were fired. Washington has got to get, and excuse my language, their sh**t together. I refuse to stand by and watch people be demonized by power hungry, corrupt politicians that have no other motive than to help themselves become more powerful. I will work across party lines to bring jobs to New Hampshire through new employment programs, and other means to get real results for our citizens.
Personal Question
We all know that New Hampshire has needed more support from the Federal Government for years. Yet, time and time again we are overlooked by Washington, and it is a national disgrace. Every state in this union has the right to flourish, but New Hampshire has been denied that right for too long. It is my goal to go to Washington and push for spending ideas that will actually benefit New Hampshire families, and not give money away to those at the top of the economic food chain. We have to work towards real, meaningful change if we want to get anything accomplished for the citizens of our great state. Our motto is "Live Free or Die" and we have a duty to our people to ensure that they can live free. Live free of the worry of wondering they'll be able to eat tomorrow, get the live saving medicine they need, afford their rent, and so much more. We must do something.
Closing Statement
I want to thank my fellow candidates for joining me on the stage tonight, and to New Hampshire for listening to my ideas and opinions. We are on a mission. A mission to ensure that New Hampshire is represented fairly in the Congress, and that we are able to stop useless spending and redirect those federal dollars back into your pockets. We have to be bold, and we have to do it now. We cannot take our situation for granted. 2006 is the year to towards progressive ideas like more access to Healthcare, repealing the Bush Tax Cuts and putting money back into the pockets of the people, and so much more. I ask you to join me in this journey, because without you, we won't see anything get done and we will end up right back where we are now. Join me, and together we will show Washington just how serious New Hampshire is about change. Thank you.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 04:02:55 PM »

Annika for Us Campaign Schedule
September 1st - 12th

September 1st - 2nd: Rochester
Town Hall: "Why is being a doctor an important quality to have in a Congressmember?
Thank you for that question, thank you. Now, as I'm sure you all know by now, because I've been talking about it for months, I am a doctor. I have had my practice for over a decade, and I have worked with hundreds of people when it comes to health. Now, we all know what's going on in Washington. People walking around, making backroom deals, while millions of Americans do not have health insurance, and can't even afford to go in for a regular checkup. The fact that this is going on in the United States of America is a shame, and it shows just how important it is that we elect someone that will fight for actual change in Washington. Politicians always talk about "change this" and "change that" but listen, I am not a politician, I am a public servant that actually knows how to fix things because it's been my profession for years now. Thank you for your question.

September 3rd - 6th: Conway
September 3rd - Rally with Senator Hillary Clinton
September 4th - Put up Campaign Signs with Staff
September 5th - Rally with State Senator Brian Wilson
September 6th - Campaign Fundraiser

September 7th - 11th: Manchester
September 7th - Major Rally with Senator Hillary Clinton
September 8th - Campaign Meet and Greet with NH Women's Caucus
September 9th - Campaign Fundraiser
September 10th - Town Hall at Local Coffee Shop
September 11th - Hand out Campaign Flyers with Campaign Staff

September 12th: Dover
September 12th - Major Rally with Senator Hillary Clinton, Go Door to Door with Campaign Staff, Sign Wave near Polling Locations, GOTV Operations, return to Campaign HQ to watch results
Excerpt from Senator Clinton's Speech during the Rally:
Now, we all see what's going on in the White House. George Bush and Dick Cheney are galivanting around the halls of the West Wing while they give tax breaks to their friends at Haliburton, and leave millions of people unemployed and hopeless. Now, I've worked very hard in the Senate to help get legislation passed to actually help people, but I can't do everything alone. I need someone in the House that will fight like hell for the American people, and I think we all know who I'm talking about. Come September 12th, New Hampshire you have to send a message to the people of this country that it is necessary to begin electing public servants that will truly serve their interests. I have known Jennifer for a few years, and I am so happy to say that I truly trust her and believe that she will do some great things. We must stop the Republicans, we must stop George Bush, and we must elect Jennifer Annika to the U.S. House of Representatives for truly meaningful change! Join us, get out and vote today, get your friends to vote, get your family to vote, let's do this New Hampshire!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies