Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:29:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021  (Read 5876 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: April 24, 2021, 11:25:59 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Tours Kansas, Touts Benson's Record

Morning Stop - Meet and Greet with Supporters in Overland Park, KS
It's great to be here today in OP! Thank you all for the hard work you're doing - as the campaign comes to a close, continue fighting hard for the values and issues you believe in, leave no stone unturned, and I am confident we will see a DA victory!
Afternoon Stop - Roundtable with Students and Educators in Lawrence, KS
Evening Stop - Rally with Governor Benson in Topeka, KS
Good evening! It's been a joy getting to campaign in my homestate in the final days of the campaign, I am so honored to be here with my good friend - your Governor Benson!!!!!

Governor Benson has a proven record of bipartisanship and working for all of Atlasia - the idea that what unites us is greater than what divides us, that as Atlasians we can overcome our differences to find solutions. This desire for unity and action, something that has been missing, is what led us to form the Democratic Alliance in the first place. During his first term, you've seen those principles put into action - as both sides continue their heightened partisanship, Governor Benson remains a collected voice advocating for common-sense solutions.

Kansans are pragmatic, populist people. The Democratic Alliance has brought responsible governance here to Kansas and we are here to stay. Our party will continue to bring solutions for more opportunities for the middle class. Governor Benson has been one of the greatest Governors to work with the Southern Chamber, and our common-sense approach with vaccine distribution and reopening saw praise from across Atlasia and the world.

Kansans - continue the momentum, continue the great progress that is being made in this state. Don't give in to the partisan rhetoric, and in this election, vote for Governor Benson and your DA candidates up and down the ballot!!!

And now, it is my pleasure to introduce to you your Governor....Governor Benson!!!

*the crowd goes wild*

The following digital advertisement will run across Kansas for the remainder of the campaign:

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 12:04:12 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Kicks off campaign in Missouri

WikiMedia Commons
Former President Tmthforu94 speaks to supporters in Kansas City, MO

Folks, it is time for a Democratic Alliance emergence in Missouri!

I moved here to the Show Me State several months back and have been overwhelmed by the kindness and hospitality shown to me. Missourians are known for common sense - it's what motivated the state motto. In the last election, the Democratic Alliance did not have our best performance here. We are committed to changing that in this election. Last month, Kansans turned out in droves and gave the DA our biggest victory nationwide, both with Governor Benson and in the legislature.

Governor Benson is a results-oriented Governor, and his success has come from working across the aisle and reaching consensus with each decision. Missouri isn't seeing that right now with Governor Chamberlin. I've met Governor Chamberlin, he's a very kind person. But he has failed time and time again to work with the legislature to produce the results that Missouri desperately needs. In my time in the Southern Chamber, we produced results for working families in Missouri and across the region time and time again. Whether it was providing support to first time homeowners, improving our parks or successfully crafting a vaccine rollout plan, the Democratic Alliance has already been producing results for Missouri and we are excited to expand on that in the local elections.

Over the coming weeks, you'll see the Democratic Alliance campaign in full force across the state. We aren't just aiming to compete - we're aiming to win. It's time to deliver common sense governance for Missouri, and to elect a Governor who will bring all sides together for Missouri. That is what our candidate will do. And now it is my pleasure to introduce to you the next Governor of Missouri.....
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 03:06:11 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2021, 03:26:20 PM by tmthforu94 »

Democratic Alliance Advertising

The following is an online advertisement that will be posted on Facebook and websites. It will run in Missouri, Texas and Kentucky beginning May 6th through election day.

The following is an online advertisement that will be posted on Facebook and websites. It will run in San Francisco beginning May 6th through election day.

The following is an online advertisement that will be posted on Facebook and websites. It will run in New Jersey beginning May 6th through election day.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 06:35:51 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaigns in Wyoming

Source: WikiMedia Commons
Former President Tmthforu94 makes a stop in Cheyanne, Wyoming

Morning: Meet with Young DAers of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming

Good morning! It is great to be visiting through Wyoming today! The election is off to a hot start, and the Democratic Alliance is committed to contesting everywhere and showing The People of Wyoming why we are the party best prepared to lead. Governor Thomas is no doubt very popular, but I believe in our message and think we have an opportunity to perform very well in the Governor's race and especially in legislative races across the state. I want to thank you all for your continued support - remember to share with your friends, your neighbors, your family, why you are in DA...why we are ready to lead. Thank you!

Evening: TownHall Event in Cheyanne, Wyoming
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome they gave me this evening - this is my second time visiting Wyoming and it is so great to be back. Some strategists asked why I was making a visit, and tried to show me poll numbers. I don't always follow the poll numbers, I'll go wherever I'm welcomed and am happy to be here tonight and to share with you all what the DA is about, and I appreciate you for hearing me out.

Not too far away in Kansas, Governor Benson just was reelected with a large mandate from The People. He didn't win by throwing out red meat to the extremes of one side or the other to get them going. Despite the radical insurrection that occurred there, Governor Benson kept calm and collected, and continued to govern in a way that brought all sides together. He de-escalated the situation, rather than over-escalation, and on issue after issue has provided results for Kansas.

That is what our candidates for Governor and the State legislature can do here in Wyoming. We are consensus builders - we'll work with Labor, Federalists or Liberals...anyone who is willing to come to the table with us and create results for Wyoming families and small businesses.

In the upcoming elections, I ask you to vote for Democrat Alliance. Thank you and good night!

The following ad will be running throughout Wyoming, as well as Montana and Utah, through Election Day. It is being distributed via newspaper circulations and digitally on websites.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 08:39:28 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Holds Media Blitz

Virtual Appearance on Good Morning Show with CBS-affiliate KPIX in San Francisco, CA
Good morning! It is great to be on your show this morning. In the last election, we came just short of winning. Mayor Chu is uncontroversial to most, but that is because she hasn't taken action, she hasn't done enough. There are challenges facing The People of San Francisco every day, lack of affordable housing being one of the greatest. In the South where I governed, the DA recently passed through legislation, unifying both sides, that would provide additional incentives for first time home owners. This is just one of many solutions that is needed to fix this issue, but we need a Mayor who is ready to hit the ground running, get to work and work with all sides to get the job done. That is what our DA candidate will do once elected!!

Radio Appearance on the Pete Mundo Show, Kansas City, MO (Political talk show)
Hey Pete, it is good to be on your show again, I listen almost daily! We kicked off our campaign here in Missouri last week and we're happy with where it is going. Our internal polling has us gaining already in several states as voters are resonating with our message - I've been talking a lot about Governor Benson and using him as a model for what DA governance looks like. Kansas has had great success under his leadership and it can happen elsewhere as well. We saw a lot of action in the Southern Chamber and a lot of it was attributed to DA leadership - Missourians have seen this firsthand. When I'm talking to our candidates, a message I continue to dry home is consensus-building and honing in on strong leadership skills to make it happen, it is much easier said than done. We have the candidates who can do that, and I think voters will see that.

Virtual Call with the Inside Texas Politics
Hi all! Thanks for letting me hop on briefly and join your meeting. Texas has been part of a lot of politicking, as I know you're all getting a front row seat to! Thank you for being engaged in the democratic process. We have some really good candidates running in Texas, I hope you all will look them up and go volunteer/engage with our candidates. You are the future of our nation, is important that your voice is heard. The two big parties are going to getting slinging back and forth, but I think we have a real opportunity to take the center and show Texans the benefit of having a Governor and legislature that can work with both sides and come up with some common-sense solutions. Governor Bryant has been ineffective working with the legislature, and ya'll are seeing firsthand the effects of partisan politics. Bryant's team talks a lot of talk, but when push comes to shove and it's time for action, they aren't anywhere to be seen. The contract could not be clearer here for us, which is why I think we will do well here!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 01:25:18 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2021, 03:05:34 PM by tmthforu94 »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaigns in Springfield, MO

Former President Campaigns in Springfield, Photo Courtesy of LiveInSpringfield.Com

Better days are ahead for Missouri!

Since moving here, I've been grateful for the kindness shown, and as polling shows, the Democratic Alliance resurgence in Missouri is happening! Missourians are common-sense people who want a Governor that can work with both sides to get the job done. That candidate is your mayor, Adam Branson.

Mayor Branson has been results-oriented here in Springfield, and as you all have been witness to the lack of progress and action down the street at the State Capitol, you've seen what real leadership looks like in City Hall. The current government has failed time and time again to work with the legislature to produce the results that Missouri desperately needs. Both in the Southern Chamber and here in Springfield, the Democratic Alliance has already been producing results for Missouri and we are excited to expand on that. In addition to Mayor Branson, we have great candidates up and down the ballot. One of our biggest priorities will be continuing to work on reopening the state and getting our economy back to work, ensuring more high paying jobs come in to Missouri and that we can properly fund government services. We need a legislature that believes in that same mindset. One part of our platform is a pledge to increase investments into programs that help communities suffering from economic decline to rebound. There are rural areas across the state, many surrounding Springfield, that took a bit hit as a result of the pandemic. We want to provide the resources and tools to small businesses to help them get back on their feet and succeed. We are a party committed to revitalizing Main Street, not Wall Street.

As the campaign draws to a close, we will continue spreading our message to all corners of the Show Me State and will work to convince voters that we have the best vision and plan for Missouri. Our message is resonating and our momentum is building!! It's time to deliver common sense governance for Missouri, and to elect a Governor who will bring all sides together for Missouri. That is what our candidates will do. And now it is my pleasure to introduce to you the next Governor of Missouri.....Adam Branson!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaigns in San Francisco, CA

Former President Campaigns in San Francisco, Photo Courtesy of WikiMedia Commons

Good afternoon, it is great to be here today with the next Mayor of San Francisco, Supervisor Elaine Hernandez!

Supervisor Hernandez's tenure on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors is a record of consensus building and practical governance. Having never missed a vote, she's been a leader on the city of LGBTQ+ rights. Speaking as both members of the LGBTQ+community, fighting for equal rights has been one of my goals throughout my time in Atlasia. In fact, post-reset, one of the first bills I authored was the Evergreen-Tmthforu LGBTQ+ Rights Act. Elaine was one of the first person I called on when drafting that legislation, and her expertise proved critical in our passage of a great expansion of LGBTQ+ rights nationwide.

You see, Elaine has been a fighter for underserved communities her whole life. From working as a social worker, to obtaining her law degree and serving as a public defender for 20+ years. She knows the city and has dedicated her life to improving it. She has been a fighter for the LGBTQ+ community. As a woman of color, she has been a fighter for women's rights and has pushed back against racism leveled against minority groups. San Francisco prides itself on its diversity and leading a city that is welcoming to ALL people is of the highest priorities for Supervisor Hernandez.

Supervisor Hernandez understands the importance of fiscal restraint. As San Francisco deals with the unreasonably high tax rates leveled down on you from the Labor Fremont government, Elaine has successfully pushed back against city efforts to increase your taxes further, while still working hard to ensure all social services are adequately funded, including successfully lobbying for an amendment to increase the housing budget to provide more housing resources for residents of San Francisco. Under Mayor Chu, we've seen the population of San Francisco continue to decline with nothing being done about the rising housing costs in San Francisco. The rent for a one bedroom apartment is nearly $3000, and these rising costs are causing people to leave the city in droves. As a famous New York politician once said, "The Rent is too d*** high", and the same applies here in San Francisco! Supervisor Hernandez has a housing plan in place to hold tenants accountable by limiting how much rent can be raised, as well as providing additional assistance to underserved communities to ensure all have a home here in San Francisco.

On issue after issue, Supervisor Hernandez has been out on the forefront lobbying for undeserved communities. I can promise you this: if she is elected Mayor, no one is going to use the word "meh" to describe her. She will be a leader, a fighter and a consensus builder. A Mayor Hernandez will move San Francisco forward. Next week is critical in determining the future of San Francisco. Elect a leader who believes in bringing people together and TAKING ACTION. Elect Elaine Hernandez to be your next Mayor! Thank you San Francisco!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 02:39:15 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2021, 05:38:21 PM by tmthforu94 »

San Francisco Advertising

Earlier today, the Hernandez mayoral campaign released a campaign logo, as well as rolled out a new wave of digital and radio advertising.....

Digital advertisement to air on social media and websites through election day:

Radio advertising script to air on local affiliate radio stations through election day:
Senior Female Voiceover: My name is Sophia and I've been a resident of this city my whole life, nearly 80 years. We've seen our share of impactful leaders here throughout, and that is why I've voting for Elaine Hernandez in this mayoral race. She is a strong woman, she is a fighter, and she will make a great impact on San Francisco as Mayor.
Middle-aged Male Voiceover: In the mayoral election next week, remember: vote Elaine Hernandez.
Elaine Herndandez: I'm Supervisor Elaine Hernandez, and I'm proud to approve this message.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 06:12:33 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaigns with Fremont Gubernatorial Candidates

It is good to be visiting Kalispell, Montana! Folks, let me tell you - you have a great candidate here in Representative Lovelady. Now, I join all of you in the curiosity of Governor ​Fudrucker getting a tattoo of Montana. But there are some important issues we need to discuss in this campaign. While Laborites across Fremont and Atlasia continue to speak out against the gas and oil industries, Governor Fudrucker has remained silent. As regional and federal tax rates remain sky high, Governor Fudrucker has remained silent.

Representative Lovelady hasn't been silent, I can assure you that, and in the final days of this campaign he will continue to spread his message to all corners of Montana. He recognizes the importance of the oil and gas industry here in Montana, and while we do believe that it must be well-regulated and environmentally friendly, we also believe in an all of the above energy approach. Amos is going to fight against the tax hikes that plague Montana families and businesses and be a Governor that focuses on Main Street first. I hope Representative Lovelady and our DA candidates up and down the ballot can count on your vote!

Great to be back in Cheyanne today, I couldn't stay away from Wyoming for long! Today I'm thrilled to be campaigning with the next Governor of Wyoming, Cindy Herschler! Now, that name might sound familiar, as she is the daughter of former Governor Edgar Herschler.

Cindy is a farmer and rancher, she has never held public office, but managing thousands of acres is no small feat! As a small business owner, Cindy understands the importance of "smart governance" - a governor that adequately meets our needs but doesn't become too burdensome. Cindy is a consensus builder and I know that as your Governor, she will work with Labor, Federalists and all others to bring results to Wyoming.

Wyoming reminds me a lot of Kansas, and each and every day we keep seeing more businesses shut down in rural areas across Atlasia. Cindy understands the importance of rebuilding Main Street by making strategic investments in small businesses and other incentives to help revitalize our rural areas. She respects the rights of landowners across Wyoming.

As this election comes to close, I urge everyone to get out and vote for our Democratic Alliance candidates up and down the ballot, and especially for my friend, Cindy Herschler!

Hello Ogden!

Now, Utah has probably seen more political activity than any other state in this cycle, and it seemed to only increase after Governor Udall's crooked antics made a mockery of the state. One thing I can promise you - I've had the pleasure of knowing Ben Matheson for quite a while, and as Governor, he will make Utahns proud every day.

As the campaign comes to a close, I have no doubt that we'll continue to see a flurry of activity across the state. We may not have the large infrastructure and funds built up to go toe to toe with Labor on blitzing the state, but I ask each of you to remember this - look past the partisan noise and negativity you'll see in the remaining days. Take a close look at your candidates for Governor and Legislature. Look at their records, look at their history of bringing people together to get the job done. Democratic Alliance candidates across the state and nation have a proven record of building unity. It doesn't matter if we are in the majority or minority, a DA member will always be willing to work across the aisle to get the job done and bring results to their constituents.

I know that no matter what happens in this election, Ben Matheson will continue to fight every day for The People of Utah, and I hope that he has your vote for Governor next week. Thank you!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2021, 04:49:26 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Makes Appearance on CNN

Tmthforu94 makes appearance on CNN to address recent Labor attacks

Thanks for having me on your program. Earlier today, the Labor Party sank to another low in their spirit of nasty campaigning. Some of you may have already seen the ad that's currently running in Texas, but it attempts to depict us as vicious, and inappropriately shows a dog viciously attacking a man. Highly offensive, completely inappropriate, but at this point, to be expected from them.

As an animal lover, I don't like seeing dogs depicted this way - former First Dog Benson was horrified when he saw the ad. Our kids see enough awful things on TV already, I don't think these violent depictions of dogs should be aired on television.

Additionally, it is completely inaccurate. It's funny how a month ago, Labor was happy to have our support and we certainly have worked with them before. Referring to us as Federalist lapdogs is a total joke and I hope the voters see right through this. They also continue to mislead voters with this ridiculous narrative that they have eliminated everyone's taxes (citation - Truman's speech in Utah today) - I know voters will take a look at their paychecks and know that isn't the case.

The election is upon us - I urge the voters to look past their nastiness, and across Atlasia, elect leaders that support common-sense solutions and will bring people together, not sow further division. Atlasians are sick of this nasty rhetoric.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2021, 10:31:46 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Makes Final Campaign Stops

Hello San Francisco! As the campaign is drawing to a close, I want to remind you to get out there and vote Elaine Hernandez for Mayor tomorrow! Elaine has a decade+ track record of achieving results and progress for underrepresented communities across San Francisco.

As Mayor, Elaine will use that platform to continue to advocate for the less fortunate and make San Francisco better for all. She is a doer. She will address the housing crisis that has been plaguing San Francisco for years and start bringing people BACK to the city, instead of leaving in droves. When the polls open, vote for Elaine!

Good afternoon, West Texas! I can feel the momentum continuing to grow for Terrica and our great DA candidates running in the legislature.

Earlier today, we saw another example of negative campaigning, and we've responded to it. Rather than continue one with that toxicity, I want to talk to you today about Terrica, our candidate, and what we will do for communities across Texas. We've already worked so hard to continue to make improvements to rural communities and infrastructure. Governor Benson has greatly expanded broadband access to rural areas across Kansas, and I know there are many areas here in Texas that are in need of it.

Our leadership was also shown recently with the vaccination implementation in the South, led by the Democratic Alliance, and heralded across Atlasia and the world for it's effectiveness. How did we accomplish that? By ditching the party labels and partisanship - working across party lines and getting the job done. That is what Terrica will do as Governor. She is the right choice for Texas, and I hope when you head out to the polls, her along with all of our legislative candidates have your vote!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2021, 10:33:59 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2021, 10:39:41 PM by tmthforu94 »

Digital Advertisement

The following digital ad will air effective immediately through the closing of polls in all places hosting an election:
Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Guam, San Francisco, Texas, Kentucky, Missouri and Vermont

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 10:43:10 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaign in Missouri

Good evening, St. Charles!

It is great to be here in Missouri as we wind down the campaign. The Democratic Alliance was the first in the state this cycle, we have been here throughout, and my new homestate is where I wanted to end the campaign.

It is great to be here this evening with former President Weatherboy, as well as Mayor Adam Branson, your next Governor!!!

Missouri, you've seen the results the Democratic Alliance have provided throughout the South in the Southern Chamber. Our COVID-19 protocol and vaccine distribution was organized quickly and effectively, with our efforts being lauded across the nation and even the world! It's about practical governance, putting The People first and putting aside the partisan labels to get it done. That's what I did in the Chamber, working with Laborites, Peace, Federalists...anyone who was willing and ready to help out.

This is the exact same mentality that Mayor Branson has, and why I know he'll be a great Governor. He participated in our task force as we prepared for the vaccine rollout and was a great ally to the entire region. In Springfield, he was able to cut taxes while increasing funding for our parks and our schools, which has been a key component of the DA platform.

The current administration has been described as ineffective and unable to work across the aisle. Mayor Branson couldn't be more of the opposite, working with a city council comprised entirely of Federalists and Laborites yet still reaching consensus on issue after issue. For Branson, it isn't about party labels, it is about providing results for his constituents. This is the type of effective leadership Missouri needs.

We have seen a flurry of late activity in an attempt to try and change the mind of voters. But Missourians, we know better. The Democratic Alliance has been knocking on doors and speaking to voters about the issues most important to them for weeks, and after hearing your concerns, we are ready to act and we are ready to lead. When the polls open soon, vote Democratic Alliance and let's bring real change to Missouri! Vote Adam Branson for Governor and for our DA candidates in the legislature!

At this time, it is my honor to introduce former President Weatherboy!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 05:06:47 PM »

Social Media Advertisement

The following photo has been shared to national and local social media pages for the Democratic Alliance:

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies