Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:07:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021  (Read 5863 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« on: February 25, 2021, 01:32:39 PM »

Democratic Alliance Rally - Providence, RI

Image via Wikimedia Creative Commons

Providence, it's good to see you! We've got some work to do. I'd like to thank Governor Harper for joining me today, she's been working hard to help this state beat COVID, the steps she's taken as Governor should be a model for how all governors should proceed in fighting this silent killer.

Since being elected Governor, the state's economy has flourished. This government has brought back jobs to a state seen as an afterthought by some politicians and corporations. The opportunity for a good education has become more accessible than ever, with new programs to help lower-income families, and some of the top schools helping students through to achieve their goals.

Election Day is coming up fast, the strides Governor Harper has made with the state are incredible, and I am proud to stand with her and the great state of Rhode Island. You have a leader you can trust in, be sure to get out and vote!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 12:46:15 AM »

Democratic Alliance Rally - Manchester, NH

Image via Wikimedia Creative Commons

Hello Manchester! I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome you gave me this evening. As you may know, I just finished campaigning in Rhode Island with their wonderful Governor. I decided to drop by to speak with you all today because, after speaking with local leaders, I only come away with the thought that your Governor has failed you.

New Hampshire's citizens are strong, and you've held out for sensible leadership that can reflect its citizens. I've talked to small business owners in Concord, I've talked to the students and families of Portsmouth, and I've talked to even some of you in the crowd today Manchester. I've heard the exact same thing from every single person I've talked to. Governor Kelly, you were voted in to change New Hampshire, and you've provided more of the same lackadaisical leadership of the past.

During my time as Governor of this great region, we worked together to pass sweeping reforms to change the region for the better. We swept the inactive and uncooperative Labor leadership out in favor of a bipartisan assembly who improved education, healthcare, job creation, and brought many more advantages to this region.

So, what has Governor Kelly done? Rates of students seeking higher education have went down since she took office, manufacturing jobs have left the state, and healthcare coverage was capsized from legislation that this Governor has passed. Governor Kelly is just another cog in the Labor machine, and it's time we do for New Hampshire as we did for Lincoln.

The Democratic Alliance is here for the people of New Hampshire. We know how to pass reforms and help the people because our history is built by and for the people. Elections are in just a few days, Manchester. I hope to see you at the voting booths to elect new leadership, not for greedy politicians, but for the people!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 01:36:02 PM »

Rally -  Detroit, Michigan

Hello Detroit! It's an excellent day for a campaign. I've just come from Ann Arbor announcing my campaign for the House and I must say, Michiganders sure do give warm welcomes.

I'd like to thank Governor Elliott for joining me on stage this afternoon and for his leadership through the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. I've heard a lot about how vaccination rollouts have been going smoothly and how his administration's leadership is a model for how the nation is fighting this off.

Governor Elliott has shown the people of Michigan have responsible leadership that cares for its people. He's shown himself as one of the most proactive members of our government, attracting more jobs to the Motor City than in the past decade, responded with strong leadership advocating for the African American community in the face of police brutality, and has worked to decrease the state's poverty rate to record lows.

Governor Elliott, you've truly shown yourself as someone who is dedicated to working for the people. I am proud to stand with you today, and I think the voters will stand with you on election day. Your state has a strong leader Michigan, and without further ado, the stage is yours, Governor!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 03:04:55 PM »

Rally -  Indianapolis, Indiana

Source: Wikimedia Commons

Good afternoon Indianapolis! Thank you for joining Governor Donnelly and I on this fantastic spring afternoon. I must say, Governor Donnelly, you truly embody some of the best traits most valuable in government. You're a fighter for the people of this great state, you've risen above partisan politics to get things done.

He has fought for and signed into law one of the most influential infrastructure restoration acts in the country, something Indiana has been desperately needing for years but has been ignored by a deadlocked federal government. He has made sure his community is safe, reaching out to more rural communities so they are guaranteed easily accessible COVID vaccines. In the face of this pandemic, he signed into law legislation that has provided a safety net for small businesses to thrive in the face of an impact they had no control over.

The sad thing is, the Liberals are proposing watered-down versions of the policies you have proposed and passed while campaigning against you. I have never seen in my years as a campaigner, a more blatantly hypocritical and opportunist campaign against any officeholder, a campaign that promises to blatantly take away policies that have not only worked but succeeded to better the lives of hundreds of thousands of Hoosiers. There's one thing they can't replicate though, and that's your outstanding leadership. Nobody's a fighter like Peter Donnelly and without further ado, the stage is yours, Governor!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 10:36:11 PM »

Rally -  Fort Wayne, Indiana

Source:

Hello Fort Wayne! As elections are drawing near, it has become more and more clear that Governor Donnelly is the most qualified choice for the continuation of COVID policy that will get the great state of Indiana back on track.

Since I last spoke, Governor Donnelly made a huge deal, allying with Labor forces to bring Indiana to the forefront of strong leadership. Now, I've been very critical of Labor in the past, but I've known Judd Laurel. He's a fighter, someone who's known to get things done for the people, and a strong state like this deserves a strong ticket like Team Donnelly and Laurel.

Governor Donnelly is committed to preserving and revitalizing small businesses in the face of this pandemic. He's had one of the best plans in the country to help lower and middle class families thrive in the unfortunate conditions the pandemic era had brought upon us, and now with Indiana's Labor Party by our side, this state has hopes stronger than ever before.

The time is now Fort Wayne, the leader for the future lies in your hands, and there's no better man than Governor Peter Donnelly! Be sure to get out and vote!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 09:07:26 PM »

Democratic Alliance Rally -  Miami, Florida

Source:

Good evening Miami! There isn't a place I'd rather be than here on this fantastic Florida night. As we've said time and time again throughout this campaign, the Democratic Alliance has always prided itself on strong leadership for the people of this country. In Miami, it's no different.

No city should be prouder of its Mayor than Miami, Maria Diaz has lead one of the most comprehensive local responses to the pandemic of any city in the country. For a city as busy as this one, the amazing effort that the mayor has made has placed Miami even better than the state of Florida overall. We're almost to the point where if vaccines are distributed as widely as they are today, Miami will be able to go to public events in mere months. Maybe Governor Chávez should take notice!

Mayor Diaz is a proven leader, and as with any member of the Democratic Alliance, she's put the people over party. That's what we're all here to do. We work together with people, both within and outside of our party, to greater help the citizens of Atlasia. Our motive doesn't come from a desire for power, we don't try to deceive people with dialogue that stands for nothing, we don't claim to be liberals and then spin our power into more inactivity.

We run our campaigns because the people deserve leadership that responds to issues that matter to their community, they deserve Representatives, Senators, Governors, and yes, especially Mayors who will stop at nothing to fight for the goal of providing meaningful help to those who need it most. This is leadership of, by, and for the people, and there is nobody more representative that this than Mayor Maria Diaz!

Miami, be sure to get out and vote. On Election Day, vote for the party of the people, vote for the Democratic Alliance! Now, enough of my stump speech, I'm proud to introduce Miami's own tonight, here she is, your mayor, Maria Diaz!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 10:42:49 PM »

Democratic Alliance Rally
Middletown, CT

Source
Hello my fellow Atlasians!

It is always excellent to be back in Middletown, back in the state I call home. As you saw earlier today, Governor Lieberman and Chairman Weatherboy made appearances in New Haven. I'm very pleased that the Governor got a warm welcome, the Chairman did a great job representing our party and how it will help Connecticut.

I didn't plan to come here to campaign, but I couldn't help but notice a statement, a heckle if you will, from a disgruntled former officeholder. After reading the ridiculousness that was this unironic campaign statement, I knew I had to speak up.

Let me first say this. There is no such thing as "common sense radicalism." Radicalism is what plunged this region into a state of economic downturn and spikes of terrorist attacks in mid-2017, something that has only been improved since under common-sense bipartisan legislatures and Governors.

Now, I have experience as a Governor, this individual has served in the Assembly during my tenure. He called Governor Lieberman a "do-nothing Governor," which I was shocked by since he should know a lot about being do-nothing. As an elected Assemblyman, he was elected in October 2018, literally did nothing, and had to be recalled a month later. I have never, before or since, have seen a more incompetent tenure in any political office.

These are just facts. The idea that he or any person thinks he is a qualified authority on anything involving political office and legislation is a joke and an insult to Connecticut, Lincoln, and Atlasia itself.

Governor Lieberman has done an excellent job in my book. I encourage you to vote for him, but if you have reservations about the Governor, I urge you not to validate the absolute embarrassment that is the Radical Party. For the sake of this state, keep the real do-nothings far away from Hartford.

Great seeing you again Middletown, have a great night!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies