Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:36:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread 2021  (Read 5885 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: March 27, 2021, 01:45:08 AM »

Speech: Guaynabo, PR

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/438749188669321638/, Guaynabo Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico. Area Metropolitana.
Belleza De Sapper 17

Mostly Media Audience. Small socially distanced, masked Public Audience Present.

Good Evening, Puerto Rico.

In times past, I was a resident of this territory, and represented you in the Southern Chamber. There, I sought to develop solutions. Not to bow to party politics, but to work across the aisle for the good of the territory and the region.

The Democratic Alliance is similar. We're not a political machine, just using people for votes. We seek to not only act inclusively and collaboratively within our party, but also to work with all sides - even Labor - where it makes sense to do so.

I ask you to truly look at the record of your incumbent governor. Have they worked across the aisle for the benefit of people? Or have they simply been a rubber stamp for the federalist platform?

I hope you can perhaps see the wisdom in taking a new direction, or at least, if you still vote for the governor, to vote for us for legislature to provide a check. This month, let's vote for leadership that will put country over party and do what's right for the people, not just whatever any party chair may prefer.

Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 10:18:44 PM »

Rally
Kenosha, WI
Social distancing guidelines enforced, with crowd of approx. 1200

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Kenosha%27s_Lakefront.jpg

Good evening Wisconsin!

You've enjoyed several months of strong DA leadership! We're working hard to get this nation through the pandemic and open our schools as quickly as possible. In the Lincoln Council, I'm pleased to be supporting a bill that will relax regional guidelines, so our children can learn in a classroom, not on a zoom call!

As we come out of this crisis, we're going to create jobs! meaningful infrastructure investments to fix our failing roads and bridges, we believe in discentivizing companies from outsourcing, banning of large corporate mergers to help our smaller businesses survive, and market-based solutions to promote renewable energy work.

Now, I'd like to briefly address some attacks on the fact that we dare to work with Labor. The Democratic Alliance is not a machine, nor are we a satellite of the Federalists, even though some people might wish we would be. We're willing to work with anyone to get the job done. I've worked with S019 in the council on issues like the regional tax structure and immigration reform. And that's not a bad thing. If you want a partisan group that puts party over country, you're not looking for us. But if you want a real solution-oriented party that will not just use people for votes, and will work with anyone to get the job done, that's just the sort of leadership your governor has provided, and will continue to provide if you re-elect him!

Now, here's your excellent Governor, Mark Baldwin!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 10:46:28 PM »

Rally
Arlington, TX

Glad to be out here fighting the good fight for DA!

Labor just wants to make you scared. They have few real ideas, so all they're left with is terrifying pictures of dogs to try to convince the electorate. That's not a real solution! We're not just a satellite of the Federalists. I've worked with both sides in the Lincoln Legislature, and that's what our party is all about.

Vote for DA for better schools, better public transportation, more respect for dogs, and promoting civility in politics!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies