Israel General Elections || 23.03.2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:00:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel General Elections || 23.03.2021 (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Israel General Elections || 23.03.2021  (Read 69664 times)
Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2021, 03:33:20 PM »

I don't see any changes to the ministries from last weeks reports at first glace - is there anything I am missing that has changed? Eight female ministers, one Arab minister (Frej), one Ethiopian-Israeli minister (Tamano-Shata), there will be a Shaked->Sa'ar->Lapid->Bennett circular rotation if things survive 2 years, Lieberman has treasury, and Gantz in Defense.
Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2021, 04:23:56 PM »

Am I right that Bennett's plan is with the power of the office of PM to merge with or take over the post-Bibi Likud and jump governments to a new right wing coalition as soon as Netanyahu is gone?

Maybe. The unspoken goal of half the coalition is that decapitating Likud with no heir apparent would potentially free up a bunch of voters. These voters would flow to one coalition part or another. It's hard to talk about just Yamina's long term ambitions in this way separate from everyone else.
Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2021, 05:12:52 PM »

When does Castillo get inaugurated?

Castillo is already god emperor of all nations Wink (wrong thread ofc, but I'm not letting this slip away)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies