2020-21 NHL Season (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:37:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2020-21 NHL Season (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020-21 NHL Season  (Read 5621 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 25, 2020, 11:39:23 AM »

I am so so disappointed they separated Pittsburgh and Columbus in two different divisions. I really hope they were verse that. That was turning into a really cool rivalry
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 07:09:02 PM »

I am so so disappointed they separated Pittsburgh and Columbus in two different divisions. I really hope they were verse that. That was turning into a really cool rivalry

Feel the same too, except with the separation of the Blues and Blackhawks (and the Predators, Stars, and even the Red Wings to some extent) and the separation of the Bruins and Canadiens (necessitated by the closure of the US/Canada Border to nonessential travel). Thankfully, the Pens-Flyers and Pens-Caps rivalries were spared.

True, but I don't see any conceivable way that could have been done geographically or otherwise. I really hope they go back to the old divisions line up once covid passes
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:55:10 PM »

Blackhawks lose Toews, Dach, and Nylander basically for the whole season. They still have the greatest American hockey player of all times still in his prime (towards the tail end) and are going to be absolute butt. Stan Bowman had the best hockey dynasty this century and the best Blackhawks of all time and completely wasted it all away these past 5 years. They'll honestly be lucky if they make the playoffs again while Patrick Kane is still on the team. What a shame.
I remember sitting in a hotel bar in Bolingbrook Ill, wearing a hideous bridesmaid dress watching the Blackhawks beat the flyers in 2010, I snuck out of the reception.

If I wasn't already married....Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 05:25:38 PM »

Pens bordering on finishing first in their division. Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 01:12:41 AM »

Headed for another first round sweep by the Islanders, as is tradition. Cindy is washed up.

Oh, yet another original whiner desperately jealous that Crosby isn't on their team.

Sid handles himself quite well on the rink, winter comes to throwing loves down or checking. He takes more physical abuse than any three players in the league combined.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 01:21:16 AM »

Headed for another first round sweep by the Islanders, as is tradition. Cindy is washed up.

Oh, yet another original whiner desperately jealous that Crosby isn't on their team.

Sid handles himself quite well on the rink, winter comes to throwing loves down or checking. He takes more physical abuse than any three players in the league combined.

He cries for more penalties than anyone else in the league and he gets them, too.

Roll Eyes Get new material.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 01:21:32 AM »

Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies