GA - SurveyUSA: Ossoff+2, Warnock+7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:13:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA - SurveyUSA: Ossoff+2, Warnock+7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA - SurveyUSA: Ossoff+2, Warnock+7  (Read 4824 times)
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« on: December 03, 2020, 10:37:52 AM »
« edited: December 03, 2020, 10:47:00 AM by Frenchrepublican »

It's a Biden+4/Ossoff+1 sample, so draw your own conclusions.... but while I don't think that you're going to see a massive democratic turnout drop off similar to what happened in 2008 it's probably unlikely that democrats are going to massively outvote republicans especially considering that in GA the dem base is still largely composed of lower income people.

Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 10:39:23 AM »

Does anyone buy the 2 runoffs having results that far apart? CW is they are both within 2%ish either way. 

Not buying it either
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 11:02:04 AM »

I need future polls to confirm this, but like trump voters staying home cause the election is rigged might be an actual thing.

Yeah, but the polls numbers seem to contradict this theory.

The registered voters sample is Biden+4 and Ossoff +3 (among November voters), at the same time the smaller likely voters sample is Biden+4 and Ossoff+1, so a bit less dem friendly than the registered voters one, and the sample of people who are registered to vote but don't intend to vote in the runoff is Biden+8 and Ossoff+8.

So if these numbers are true lower turnout would hurt more democrats than republicans
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 04:39:31 AM »

I can't believe people on this forum have the audacity to pick out a single state from somebody who got it almost all right when they've gotten almost the entire 2020 election wrong. You guys were predicting Iowa, Ohio, and Texas a toss-up, Kansas, Iowa, and Montana Senate races a toss-up (with many predicting Dems winning them). All based on junky polls which confirmed what you wanted to happen.

Calling a Biden +4, 5% margin of error poll "junk" is not a bold statement and has nothing to do with any kind of "record" that Buzz has. Yall gang up on him just like you gang up on me or anyone who tells it like it is. Same behavior that was going on before the election validated and repeated. You'll continue to do this and learn nothing for years.

To be honest, Kaiser Dave's predictions were very accurate
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies