Any good presidential election computer games? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:51:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Any good presidential election computer games? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any good presidential election computer games?  (Read 1421 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: December 04, 2020, 08:24:35 AM »

I am only familiar with Campaign Trail (pretty good for a free game), President Infinity (not realistic enough to justify buying it), and some emulator of a game that was made in 1992.
The Political Process is a good one if you have a windows computer and have Steam.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 04:45:25 PM »

I am only familiar with Campaign Trail (pretty good for a free game), President Infinity (not realistic enough to justify buying it), and some emulator of a game that was made in 1992.
The Political Process is a good one if you have a windows computer and have Steam.
How does it compare to other games (such as Democracy 3) in terms of realism?
It's pretty realistic, sure there might be some outdated stuff due to averages of all senate/presidential elections combined to create an average. You can govern and all that as well.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 04:56:30 PM »

It's pretty realistic, sure there might be some outdated stuff due to averages of all senate/presidential elections combined to create an average. You can govern and all that as well.
Please explain what you mean by this.
You can't win as a Democrat in Texas or Georgia on the normal modes because of the fact that the Democrats did bad in Senate/Presidential elections until then and you can win as a Democrat in West Virginia, but I'm not sure if you could do it now and Iowa and Ohio is pretty close in elections because of that.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »

Please explain what you mean by this.
You can't win as a Democrat in Texas or Georgia on the normal modes because of the fact that the Democrats did bad in Senate/Presidential elections until then and you can win as a Democrat in West Virginia, but I'm not sure if you could do it now and Iowa and Ohio is pretty close in elections because of that.
Is it possible to adjust this with a DLC?
There is a way to change it as people make presets and I'd go to a fan discord server
https://discord.com/invite/wrrUnmh and ask at the #advanced-options and presets section how to change the presets and what are the presets there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies