A message from Maine...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:53:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A message from Maine...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A message from Maine...  (Read 333 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 25, 2006, 05:15:04 PM »

It has come to my attention that some of the supporters of my presidential campaign have become involved with this revolution and this is addressed to them.

When I launched my campaign I launched it to start a revolution...but a revolution at the ballot boxes, not on the streets of our cities. The revolution I intended would've been fought with ideas, not with weapons. Even with my loss, we can still fight this revolution.

To fight for change with bloodshed stands in the way of all the progress that we, as Atlasians, should fight for. By fighting in the streets, we are creating a worse nation; a nation where you must spill blood instead of debate. Is this the nation that you want future Atlasians living in?

However, if violence is the only way you wish to solve this matter, I will have to fight but not by your side, my brothers. I will have to side with my nation of Atlasia, as flawed as she may be. This is why I have taken my position of Commander of the People's Militia of Maine and have declared that we will fight those who will not listen and want to disrupt the republic.

I urge all rebels to back down and support President Ebowed because you will not win.

It's sad that we both have started with the same ideas and dreams but have decided to further them using such difference methods.

Sincerely
Commander of the People's Militia of Maine
~Andrew Berger
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:21:28 PM »

Thank you for your support, Andrew.  I hope all of the rebels who supported you will see the error of their ways and recognize that military rebellion is not what you stand for.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 05:23:30 PM »

If I may, could I ask that you and your men report to Boston as soon as possible for precationary measures?

Indeed sir, we are at your command!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 08:35:42 PM »

I would like to thank the revolutionaries for putting down their arms and returning to the republic. I welcome you back with open arms.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies