Do you consider this song "hate speech"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:54:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Do you consider this song "hate speech"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you consider this song "hate speech"?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 8

Author Topic: Do you consider this song "hate speech"?  (Read 1462 times)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: November 29, 2020, 07:20:55 AM »

I consider this song very bad but for stylistic reasons. How freaking long and unpoetic are the lines?

Also:
Lmao I read through the lyrics thrice and was convinced this was an atheist anti-religious song, then I went on Wikipedia to check and apparently Training For Utopia is a Christian rock band?
Lmao again, half of that stuff could be easily uttered by John Dule in another context.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 05:16:03 PM »

I consider this song very bad but for stylistic reasons. How freaking long and unpoetic are the lines?

Also:
Lmao I read through the lyrics thrice and was convinced this was an atheist anti-religious song, then I went on Wikipedia to check and apparently Training For Utopia is a Christian rock band?
Lmao again, half of that stuff could be easily uttered by John Dule in another context.

Wait, so this was written by a bunch of Christians talking about how ridiculous other belief systems are? Lol!

Yeah, it seems so. Your smugness about it is definitely earned.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 06:11:03 AM »

Also:

You should fly to the US next year for this!

I can't imagine I will go to Furnace Fest anytime soon, although Birmingham is a city with an interesting history and I guess it's a plausible excuse to visit it (but this applies more to you and your phobia of setting foot in Republican states). Also nice necro!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies