Denver mayor Tweets to not travel during holidays 30 min before boarding flight (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:16:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Denver mayor Tweets to not travel during holidays 30 min before boarding flight (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Denver mayor Tweets to not travel during holidays 30 min before boarding flight  (Read 949 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 27, 2020, 02:35:35 PM »

Probably shows how fed up politicians are with COVID rules on a personal and private level, despite the fact that adhering to these rules undoubtedly helps restricting the spread of the virus. I mean I too felt similarly conflicted this past month, sometimes arguing in favour of lockdown measures despite the fact that personally I feel incapable of following lockdown procedures myself. But maybe you never give up hope that there are still people around for whom it may not constitute such a problem to follow them, psychologically speaking. In short, the situation is so difficult that there are no absolutely right answers and there is no absolutely right behaviour.
indeed, so maybe the politicians should stop sending out the cops to hassle the plebs when they know how impossible their rules are to follow.

They're not impossible to follow, Hancock is just weak-willed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies