Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for COVID-19
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 12:38:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for COVID-19
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for COVID-19  (Read 820 times)
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 20, 2020, 06:10:44 PM »

Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »

I'm surprised that it took this long, especially since his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, contracted the virus a few months ago.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 06:14:16 PM »

Well good for him that he's at least following protocol now, even as he's asymptomatic.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 06:15:17 PM »

Womp womp.

Hopefully he doesn't die or get damaged long-term, but yeah.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 06:32:22 PM »

Lol
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »

(CNN) - Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's eldest son, has tested positive for the coronavirus, a spokesman told CNN on Friday.

"Don tested positive at the start of the week and has been quarantining out at his cabin since the result," the spokesman said. "He's been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines."

Bloomberg was first to report Trump Jr.'s positive result.

Trump Jr. becomes the latest figure close to the President to test positive for Covid-19. In addition to himself, first lady Melania Trump, his youngest son Barron, his chief of staff Mark Meadows and a number of other top aides both in his campaign and in the White House have tested positive in recent months.

[...]

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/politics/donald-trump-jr-coronavirus/index.html
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 06:41:38 PM »

10 months into this and red avatars still think these kind of stories are some kind of self own.  Lol.  So clueless, and seemingly unable to comprehend that people don’t deny its existence, they just simply don’t care or live in perpetual fear.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 06:47:09 PM »

10 months into this and red avatars still think these kind of stories are some kind of self own.  Lol.  So clueless, and seemingly unable to comprehend that people don’t deny its existence, they just simply don’t care or live in perpetual fear.
Don Jr. inspired right wingers to not wear masks, some of which got COVID amd some of those which infected somebody with it who died. He is a part of a larger group that have inspired Americans to spread the virus and kill each other.

So yes, it feels like karma when these clowns contract the virus themselves.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 06:48:31 PM »

10 months into this and red avatars still think these kind of stories are some kind of self own.  Lol.  So clueless, and seemingly unable to comprehend that people don’t deny its existence, they just simply don’t care or live in perpetual fear.

That’s not it, I’m just actively pleased at his misfortune.

Also there have been reports of people dying in the hospital of COVID who still refuse to acknowledge it's real. You already have to be denying many things about objective reality to support Trump, so I guess that’s not that surprising.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 06:48:38 PM »

Yawn.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2020, 06:49:19 PM »

10 months into this and red avatars still think these kind of stories are some kind of self own.  Lol.  So clueless, and seemingly unable to comprehend that people don’t deny its existence, they just simply don’t care or live in perpetual fear.
Don Jr. inspired right wingers to not wear masks, some of which got COVID amd some of those which infected somebody with it who died. He is a part of a larger group that have inspired Americans to spread the virus and kill each other.

Him being asymptomatic positive is somehow karma for, in your words, indirectly killing many Americans?

If thats karma, You must like him more than I thought.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2020, 06:51:20 PM »

Yawn.

Yes, precisely.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 06:52:23 PM »

Lol
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2020, 06:58:11 PM »

Him being asymptomatic positive is somehow karma for, in your words, indirectly killing many Americans?

Exactly...I wish I were as lucky as Don Jr. I desperately want to be a mildly symptomatic positive so I can take a free sick week. Most everyone seems to be in that boat.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2020, 06:58:19 PM »

Like arrogance and stupidity, COVID runs in the family.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2020, 07:22:16 PM »

Those superspreader rallies were his grandstand on Fox Sean Hannity, he has no room to say that Covid is our imagination, he has it now

They probably had it before now and we're hiding the results, why now they all tested positive, they can tell that they have Covid due to fact Trump is done
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 07:27:36 PM »

That’s not it, I’m just actively pleased at his misfortune.

Also there have been reports of people dying in the hospital of COVID who still refuse to acknowledge it's real. You already have to be denying many things about objective reality to support Trump, so I guess that’s not that surprising.
My father actually works in a hospital and doesn’t think COVID is as bad as they claim lol. Even though he expresses the belief that COVID is more minor than people think, he is a liberal Democrat and Biden voter oddly enough.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2020, 07:31:58 PM »

Yawn.

Yes, precisely.

It does interest me the amount of attention paid to whenever the next public figure contracts coronavirus. I've probably seen dozens of these kinds of notifications at this point.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 07:37:30 PM »

Yawn.

Yes, precisely.

It does interest me the amount of attention paid to whenever the next public figure contracts coronavirus. I've probably seen dozens of these kinds of notifications at this point.

Well, they’re literally telling you above why they pay so much attention to it.  Somehow having it, even asymptomatically, is “karma”.  Dumb (and sick!) people.
Pouring Rain and Blairing Music
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 07:38:18 PM »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 07:46:42 PM »

Don't have it in my heart to give this man the well wishes I gave Grassley, so I'll just say I genuinely hope he doesn't die
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 08:37:37 PM »

I guess scientists don’t need to test if cocaine kills the virus now.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 09:09:41 PM »

He can't brag on Sean Hannity no more
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 09:42:59 PM »

Yawn.

Yes, precisely.

Well, they’re literally telling you above why they pay so much attention to it.  Somehow having it, even asymptomatically, is “karma”.  Dumb (and sick!) people.

I'm aware of what they've said, but it seems like it has become a obsession at this point, and a macabre and depressing one at that. Every day, when I see the news that someone else has contracted the virus, I wonder when this whole situation is going to end.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2020, 07:32:59 AM »

I don't necessarily believe he's asymptomatic, or really any claim that Don Jr. makes about anything, really.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies