NC-SEN, 2022: The Beasley Resurrection?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:01:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NC-SEN, 2022: The Beasley Resurrection?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33
Author Topic: NC-SEN, 2022: The Beasley Resurrection?  (Read 46296 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: April 08, 2022, 01:12:40 PM »

I wasn't sure what the ideological positioning was in this race, but didn't expect McCrory to be going full Cheney/Kinzinger.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #526 on: April 08, 2022, 01:40:03 PM »

I came across this lol

THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #527 on: April 08, 2022, 09:34:14 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2022, 09:38:01 PM by THG Stands With Україна 🇺🇦 »

He's setting himself up to be Burr's heir. Whether or not this will be helpful is up to the primary voters. Most primary voters are more partisan so this is likely to hurt him, but if he manages to win the primary, he could be in a stronger spot with moderates & independents.

Budd is not especially toxic to non-Trumpy North Carolina Republicans (aka me…..)- which is the biggest flaw with McCrory’s current campaign strategy.

If someone like Josh Mandel or Kari Lake was McCrory’s main competitor in the primary, his campaign strategy would have a much, much stronger case.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #528 on: April 11, 2022, 07:07:56 PM »

New Survey USA Poll has President Biden at 42 % Approval in the State with 55 % Disapprove of him.
https://www.wral.com/wral-news-poll-55-of-nc-voters-surveyed-disapprove-of-the-job-biden-is-doing/20231321/

There is no way Beasley can win a Senate Race in that State with those kind of Numbers for the President.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #529 on: April 11, 2022, 07:13:35 PM »

Congratulations, Senator Budd.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #530 on: April 11, 2022, 08:08:34 PM »

Lol is it November yet no it's not it's a Battleground state just like Rs are targeting Blue states this isn't the only red state were are targeting there are 3 others MO, OH and FLORIDA
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #531 on: April 11, 2022, 08:11:05 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2022, 08:23:36 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

New Survey USA Poll has President Biden at 42 % Approval in the State with 55 % Disapprove of him.
https://www.wral.com/wral-news-poll-55-of-nc-voters-surveyed-disapprove-of-the-job-biden-is-doing/20231321/

There is no way Beasley can win a Senate Race in that State with those kind of Numbers for the President.

Do you know where Trump was at when he net gained seats in 2018/2020 he was at 42% Approvals and he net gained seats both Election and was impeach you only look at Biden Approvals but Trump was at 42% and obviously there not believable because Hassan is up by 15 and Kelly is up by 4

We have a far superior Turnout model than 2010/14 it was Same day voting 82M votes and now we have 125M VBM that's why they need to poll OR, ME, MI, PA and WI we can't know where Approvals are without the big three they refuse to poll, Trump is still campaigning for Rs, Biden isn't campaigning he is on Act blue supporting Tim Ryan to Sen his best Buddy, he is telling everyone we need Ryan in the Senate, Fettetman, Barnes and Kelly, and Valentine, Biden isn't going all out for Beasley and Deming's

We can lose this seat Biden wants Fettetman, Ryan, Kelly and Barnes in the Senate

Beasley is down by Seven and so is Deming's and Ryan, Valentine, Fettetman, Hassan, Barnes can certainly overcome the partisan trend of their states
Junior Chimp

« Reply #532 on: April 11, 2022, 09:28:23 PM »

Do you know where Trump was at when he net gained seats in 2018/2020 he was at 42% Approvals and he net gained seats both Election and was impeach you only look at Biden Approvals but Trump was at 42% and obviously there not believable because Hassan is up by 15 and Kelly is up by 4

We have a far superior Turnout model than 2010/14 it was Same day voting 82M votes and now we have 125M VBM that's why they need to poll OR, ME, MI, PA and WI we can't know where Approvals are without the big three they refuse to poll, Trump is still campaigning for Rs, Biden isn't campaigning he is on Act blue supporting Tim Ryan to Sen his best Buddy, he is telling everyone we need Ryan in the Senate, Fettetman, Barnes and Kelly, and Valentine, Biden isn't going all out for Beasley and Deming's

We can lose this seat Biden wants Fettetman, Ryan, Kelly and Barnes in the Senate

Beasley is down by Seven and so is Deming's and Ryan, Valentine, Fettetman, Hassan, Barnes can certainly overcome the partisan trend of their states
You are talking complete nonsense here:
Trump had 51 % or more in FL, IN, MO, ND in 2018. Republicans won all 4.
The only two Senate Seat Republicans lost where Trump was at 50+ % was Montana & West Virginia.
Trump had 44-45 % in PA, WI, MI, NV and AZ and Democrats won all of them in 2018.

There will not be 125 Million Americans Voting in November. No way. ZERO Chance because that would exceed 2018 Turnout.

Stop posting crap. 2022 will have lower Turnout compared to 2018.

Republicans leading the crucial Independent Vote by 20+ Points in almost every Senate Battleground State.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #533 on: April 11, 2022, 09:32:55 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2022, 09:40:17 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

You are talking complete nonsense here:
Trump had 51 % or more in FL, IN, MO, ND in 2018. Republicans won all 4.
The only two Senate Seat Republicans lost where Trump was at 50+ % was Montana & West Virginia.
Trump had 44-45 % in PA, WI, MI, NV and AZ and Democrats won all of them in 2018.

There will not be 125 Million Americans Voting in November. No way. ZERO Chance because that would exceed 2018 Turnout.

Stop posting crap. 2022 will have lower Turnout compared to 2018.

Republicans leading the crucial Independent Vote by 20+ Points in almost every Senate Battleground State.

Lol we will have 125 M vote Turnout you wait and see I am talking Nonsense if Biden has 42% approval why is Hassan up by 15 and Mark Kelly is up by 4 and Fetterman is up by 9 pts he's not at 42%

If Biden was really at 42% Approvals we would be behind in all three states lol Biden supposed to have according to your Civiqu polls a 44% eating in IL and Rs aren't even contesting IL they're junk and I am supposed to vote based on junk 42% polls no way

Kelly is ahead 50746 and Hassan is ahead 5145 and I am supposed to believe junk polls

I made another D nut map to contradict all those users making R nut maps these are the same D users that made D Nut maps in 2020

Why didn't you comment on the NH or AZ polls that were just posted today showing D's leading, oh I forgot the D's are leading you think Rs are gonna to win a Landslide we will see in Nov, there are no Approvals in Nov it's us voting not polls
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #534 on: May 14, 2022, 01:19:27 AM »

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if McCrory asks Joe Biden to campaign for him
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #535 on: May 14, 2022, 11:47:29 PM »
« Edited: May 14, 2022, 11:54:41 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I feel good about NC, GA, AZ, NV, NH and PA that gets us to 52 S and the rest are wave insurance and pretty good about WI and OH that can get is to 54 but Rs underestimate Beasley and we almost won this state it's hilarious, it was a nail bitter with Tillie

I preference to Jeff Jackson but Beasley was the best candidate, she is tied

Fetterman is a slam dunk

I have a theory why Beasley is tied because Cooper has a 55 percent Fav that's why Beasley is doing Good😃😃😃
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2022, 11:57:29 PM »

I feel good about NC, GA, AZ, NV, NH and PA that gets us to 52 S and the rest are wave insurance and pretty good about WI and OH that can get is to 54 but Rs underestimate Beasley and we almost won this state it's hilarious, it was a nail bitter with Tillie

Fetterman is a slam dunk

I have a theory why Beasley is tied because Cooper has a 55 percent Fav that's why Beasley is doing Good😃😃😃

Tillis is a Charlotte corporate suit, that is why he struggles in general elections. Most of his natural base has been swallowed up by trends and he is a horrible fit for non-college white Trump voters. He is the epitome of the country club.

I expect Budd to perform much better with these kinds of voters.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #537 on: May 15, 2022, 06:02:57 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

Tillis is a Charlotte corporate suit, that is why he struggles in general elections. Most of his natural base has been swallowed up by trends and he is a horrible fit for non-college white Trump voters. He is the epitome of the country club.

I have a tiny feeling that Bishop or Robinson runs for Governor in 2026 and then when Tillis announced his retirement, either the Governor candidate that didn't run or Walker runs to replace him and wins.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #538 on: May 15, 2022, 06:46:40 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

I have a tiny feeling that Bishop or Robinson runs for Governor in 2026 and then when Tillis announced his retirement, either the Governor candidate that didn't run or Walker runs to replace him and wins.
NC governor is up in 2024 and Robinson is basically the presumptive GOP nominee.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #539 on: May 15, 2022, 06:56:24 AM »
« Edited: May 15, 2022, 07:03:11 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

This is wave insurance but no one expected in a 303 map scenario in 2012 that we were gonna win defeat Berg in ND there are always upsets and we have 2 polls a 7 pt poll and a tied poll the average is four but upsets do happen

This is a better pickup than FL due to DeSantis popularity and Cooper has a 55 Favs whereas Marquette had Johnson at 36, not 60 where Rs believe, but let's wait to other polls come out and see
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #540 on: May 15, 2022, 07:11:15 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

NC governor is up in 2024 and Robinson is basically the presumptive GOP nominee.

If that's the case, then I imagine Walker runs for LG and Bishop runs in 2026. The heads of the NC GOP is looking pretty strong this decade.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #541 on: May 15, 2022, 07:46:55 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

If that's the case, then I imagine Walker runs for LG and Bishop runs in 2026. The heads of the NC GOP is looking pretty strong this decade.
Bishop would be a FF replacement for RINO Tillis, but with how Tillis seems to be enjoying flexing his power, I think he may sadly run for another term.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #542 on: May 15, 2022, 07:50:00 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

Bishop would be a FF replacement for RINO Tillis, but with how Tillis seems to be enjoying flexing his power, I think he may sadly run for another term.

I don't know. I've heard reports that he's getting sick of the Senate. Even if that's not the case, Boozman and Lahmayer's  challengers are showing us that if Bishop has a really strong grassroots movement, he can most likely primary him.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #543 on: May 15, 2022, 08:04:45 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

I don't know. I've heard reports that he's getting sick of the Senate. Even if that's not the case, Boozman and Lahmayer's  challengers are showing us that if Bishop has a really strong grassroots movement, he can most likely primary him.
Boozman only has a chance of getting primaried due to a billionaire megadonor funding one of his challengers. And Lankford is safe in his primary, Lahmeyer is Matt Innis 2.0.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #544 on: May 15, 2022, 09:54:30 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

Boozman only has a chance of getting primaried due to a billionaire megadonor funding one of his challengers. And Lankford is safe in his primary, Lahmeyer is Matt Innis 2.0.

Think Tiehl would back Bishop or should Bishop bode his time?
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #545 on: May 15, 2022, 10:16:17 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

Think Tiehl would back Bishop or should Bishop bode his time?
I assume you mean "Thiel"? I think Thiel isn't going to be funding big numbers into Senate races in the future. I do think if Bishop ran, he would win the primary pretty easily, especially if he gets a Trump endorsement.
JMT

« Reply #546 on: May 17, 2022, 06:36:48 PM »

YaBB God
United States

« Reply #547 on: May 17, 2022, 06:38:30 PM »

Was there any doubt?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #548 on: May 17, 2022, 07:09:09 PM »

The thing about it Rubio is tied in Phillips Academy poll with DEMINGS two Blk female Senators, would that blow the Rs on this forum mind

After Fitzgerald Demonized Carol Moseley Braun  and she almost won
Hollywood
« Reply #549 on: May 17, 2022, 07:28:37 PM »

I don't understand how anyone could be shocked that Budd is outperforming the random Neocon RINO that was chosen by the Corporate Media.  McCrory was losing big-time in the polls that weren't conducted by Democrats or Bush-Pubs.  I can't help but laugh at this BS Politico article when it's clear that they've had a strong bias against Trump candidates. 
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/09/trump-budd-north-carolina-struggles-senate-primary-00015472

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies