i would appreciate if somebody could delete my account and all postings
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:16:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  Talk Elections Q & A
  How To (Moderator: Virginiá)
  i would appreciate if somebody could delete my account and all postings
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: i would appreciate if somebody could delete my account and all postings  (Read 513 times)
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 18, 2020, 06:19:59 AM »

unsure if this is possible; i am aware that to delete the account i need to contact dave but i don't know whether that's still very accurate considering the server migration and such

if it's an option to simply delink my atlas account from my forum account that'd probably be the preferred one but i strongly doubt that kind of coordination is possible anymore

mods pls feel free to move as necessary
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:55:31 AM »

FDB and the original coolface1572 (and others I suppose) now appear as guests in the threads they started and all their non-thread-starter posts have disappeared. I think that's what happens when an account gets deleted.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 07:20:46 AM »

Why? You will really be missed Sad
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 07:45:24 AM »

FDB and the original coolface1572 (and others I suppose) now appear as guests in the threads they started and all their non-thread-starter posts have disappeared. I think that's what happens when an account gets deleted.

that's basically what i'm looking for, then; thanks for the info

i'll be back on the discord for sure, i'm just not gonna do the forum anymore for personal and privacy reasons
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 09:52:10 AM »

ya know, if you just stop logging on, you don't have to hassle the busy mods with this.  It's, by far, the easiest way to stop posting here.

You're either doing this for attention or because you have no self control*, don't make others suffer because you're weak.

*I suppose you could also have posted things you'd be embarrassed about if it "got out" and you're just too lazy to go look for the posts individually, but that's still a sh**tty reason to hassle the mods and way less likely than the other two reasons
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 10:31:10 AM »

ya know, if you just stop logging on, you don't have to hassle the busy mods with this.  It's, by far, the easiest way to stop posting here.

You're either doing this for attention or because you have no self control*, don't make others suffer because you're weak.

*I suppose you could also have posted things you'd be embarrassed about if it "got out" and you're just too lazy to go look for the posts individually, but that's still a sh**tty reason to hassle the mods and way less likely than the other two reasons

yeah alright you've been a total dweeb the entire time i've been on here so i'd appreciate it if you could just ignore me if i'm that much of a problem for you since you're such a libertarian

don't you have kids of your own to bother on the internet? aren't you like 47? shouldn't you have a life by now?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 10:40:11 AM »

I notice you didn't say I was wrong Wink

(not to mention that it's kind of creepy that you know my bio so well when I don't think we've ever had an interaction)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2020, 10:44:17 AM »

(not to mention that it's kind of creepy that you know my bio so well when I don't think we've ever had an interaction)

It takes a 10-second look at your profile to know that you are 47 and have kids... how is that creepy?
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 10:54:59 AM »

you've actually called me out several times on various things like finding swastikas around my own town and having trouble finding a job, as if i was lying, so don't try and pull that game. if you don't want to see this thread, you can x out of it.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2020, 11:30:30 AM »

Wow, the more I see from dead0 the less impressed I am by him. He's quickly descended into the bottom tier of posters here.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2020, 12:19:50 PM »

you've actually called me out several times on various things like finding swastikas around my own town and having trouble finding a job, as if i was lying, so don't try and pull that game. if you don't want to see this thread, you can x out of it.
I remember the swastika thing, but I only remember being mildly disappointed that it was a common thing somewhere people actually lived (versus middle of nowhere Idaho or whatever).  I don't remember the job/lying thing, but it sure sounds like me!
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2020, 04:03:07 PM »

if you're being serious about the swastika thing, i have no reason at all to hold that against you, for the record, dead0man, and if that interaction is what got us off on the wrong foot, my bad for misinterpreting, just wanna be clear; was just a rather uncalled for post, here

i don't mean to be aggressive; i have no actual problem with anybody here, and if deleting the account wasn't gonna happen for whatever reason it's not really that big a deal, i really just wanted to flag that i'd like it done if possible
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies