PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:32:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 283972 times)
tosk

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -2.96

« on: November 30, 2020, 10:20:19 PM »

coolface thread, but whatever

I'm of the opinion republicans should learn from democrats lessons and *not* run failed house candidates for senate.
tosk

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 07:16:46 PM »

I'm curious- do people think a primary would be a tough primary would be a good thing?

I do wonder if the democrats problem is that we haven't really had a close senate primary for an open seat for a while & as a result some rather untested campaigners have gone through un-checked?

I lean towards thinking that tough primaries are good, but not if theres 5 or more candiates. It gets too fractured and then someone with 25% wins and that just doesn't sit right with me.

This being said, GOP faced a problem with a tough primary in 2018 where Mike Braun made his come from behind win. If either of the others had won it *may* have been a problem.

I'd still rather we test our candidates though.

tosk

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 08:18:06 PM »

Didn’t expect him to get in. Endorsed.

I was going to say something like "blah blah liberal makes it easier for us to win" but that video is just stellar. He's got real talent. Making the jump is going to hard, but I could see him winning before Fetterman. Any insights on his chances in the primary?
tosk

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 03:34:24 PM »

jesus christ
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies