PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:10:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 284231 times)
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 15, 2021, 08:57:14 PM »

Fetterman is Bob Casey Jr a Blue Dog just like Jelly, Jackson and Ryan whom all can win

Fetterman is no Blue Dog, he's a progressive. And one of the best representatives of that wing of the party.

Bob Casey Jr. is no Blue Dog either, and neither is Tim Ryan. Can I ask you a question, Pres. Johnson? Haven't you seen enough posts by Olowakandi to know that his posts are often inaccurate or nonsensical?

~~~~

I'm pretty confident in predicting that Fetterman will be the nominee, and Lamb is the only Democrat member of the House delegation that might try to run against Fetterman.

I highly doubt that Ryan Costello will be the Republican nominee; he's nowhere near being a conservative, he's moderate-to-liberal, like Arlen Spectre was for most of his Senate career. If he runs, the only way he can win the primary is if the conservative voters in the primary are almost equally split among the other candidates, like Barnette, Bartos, Gale, Parnell, and Stern.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 10:54:49 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2021, 05:34:34 PM by MarkD »

Fetterman is Bob Casey Jr a Blue Dog just like Jelly, Jackson and Ryan whom all can win

Fetterman is no Blue Dog, he's a progressive. And one of the best representatives of that wing of the party.

Bob Casey Jr. is no Blue Dog either, and neither is Tim Ryan. Can I ask you a question, Pres. Johnson? Haven't you seen enough posts by Olowakandi to know that his posts are often inaccurate or nonsensical?

Of course I have, but sometimes it's funny to respond anyway. OC is gonna be OC Tongue

Tim Ryan, MANCHIN, TESTER, King, Jackson, Kelly, Sinema, Bennett, Hickenlooper all signed the petition that they weren't gonna Crt pack based on LGBT issue, in my world it's a blue 🐶 DOG or in your World it's a moderate

Edwards, Landrieu, and Lincoln are moderates, Pryor, Breaux and Miller were Blue Dog

YOU CAN CALL THEM PRAGMATIC, MODERATES OR BLUE DOGS BUT WHEN 10 MODERATES SIGN A PETITION NOT TO CRT PACK THEY ARE BLUE DOGS

SHAHEEN IS A MODERATE, NOT A BLUE DOG

If we get 53 seats we can Crt pack but PR won't be a State it would be DC and 11 judge panel making Roberts the moderate

Yes, in your world, that may be the case. But the actual Blue Dogs have a membership roster of their own, and if you don't see a congressman's name in this list, then they are not a Blue Dog.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies