IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:16:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken  (Read 26819 times)
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« on: June 18, 2021, 03:34:30 PM »

Wth are yall talking about...?
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 05:54:02 PM »

She should have just ran for congress again, I think she would have a decent shot at reclaiming her old seat in '22. Dumb decision to run for Senate.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 09:56:32 PM »

She should have just ran for congress again, I think she would have a decent shot at reclaiming her old seat in '22. Dumb decision to run for Senate.
No way she could've beat Hinson in 2022. Hinson is one of the strongest GOP candidates in the country.

What universe are you living on? Hinson is a nobody with no brand, no special characteristics or notable charisma.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 07:47:15 PM »

No way she could've beat Hinson in 2022. Hinson is one of the strongest GOP candidates in the country.

What universe are you living on? Hinson is a nobody with no brand, no special characteristics or notable charisma.

Not sure how well known this is here, but Hinson was a local news reporter for years prior to entering politics. A high population of her district saw her in an unbiased manner day after day after day. She's essentially a local celebrity without any of the baggage. Unless you're part of the democratic base most average middle-of-the-road voters probably view her as inoffensive and trustworthy at worst. This seat belongs to her until she doesn't want it.

When she first announced her run I thought she was a sure thing to flip the seat, but then I started believing the Fink polls lol. Should have stuck with my gut.

I was personally aware of her past as a reporter. But that doesn't guarantee her as one of the strongest GOP candidates. Without Trump on the ticket she could be vulnerable, as well as being the victim to a Trumpy primary challenger.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies