IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:23:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-SEN 2022: Grassley vs Franken  (Read 26826 times)
TML
Junior Chimp

« on: May 28, 2021, 06:06:53 PM »

Through a very reliable source and friend of mine who’s involved in several IAGOP campaigns at the state and local level, I have obtained access to Chuck Grassley's internal polling. Please do NOT share this with anyone, this is confidential.

[...]

If this really were confidential, wouldn't it be prohibited to have this posted on a publicly-accessible website like this one?
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 08:29:16 AM »

Unbeatable titan FINK IN:

As much as I think she would be better than Grassley (or, for that matter, almost any Republican), I think this announcement video contains more platitudes & cliches than actual policy proposals, which wouldn’t be anywhere near enough to drag her over the finish line if she continues to campaign like this.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 11:31:35 PM »

FWIW, last week Iowa conducted a mock election among school-aged children, which it called the "Iowa Youth Straw Poll." The results for the mock Senate election was Grassley 61.2 - Franken 38.8 (it should be noted that past editions of this mock election have nailed the winners of all statewide contests in IA since 2012, even if the margins may have been off).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies