Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:23:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration  (Read 340132 times)
CityofSinners
Rookie

« on: June 08, 2021, 03:42:21 AM »

Lt. Gov. race is a mess because their ads all look the same: "I voted for healthcare, I support abortion rights, I like the environment."

Don't know anything about Levine but his ads are 100% focused on gun control which seems pretty wise.  I could see him doing unexpectedly well because he's the only one distinguishing himself.  

Just saw another Trumpkin ad.  This guy is just plain awful.

I mean Trumpkin will basically blanket the Northern Virginia media market and with college educated whites fleeing the Democrats rapidly it is not hard to see Youngkin winning, unfortunately. Though I doubt he will even be competitive in Nova.

huh???

Perhaps its based on analysis from the Facebook group he frequents?

That FB group I am in, called Reopen Virginia, has become very quiet and almost dead since all covid restrictions have been lifted. But with all respect, every single special election since Biden's election has shown massive swings of educated whites to the GOP.
In NM-1 educated whites stayed even at least if not outright swung towards dems.
CityofSinners
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 06:11:32 PM »

Interesting that the NRA didn't endorse Youngkin. Might be a positive for Youngkin but likely won't matter at all.
The NRA has lost a lot of it's former power.

https://t.co/IQAjZWYhvD?amp=1
CityofSinners
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 10:40:36 AM »

There is only so much money you can effectivly spend in a state senate district. The democrat in this district will have enough money to get out his message and shouldn't have much of a disadvantage through campaign spending.
CityofSinners
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 02:22:57 AM »

Virginia doesn't have party registration. Where are the numbers by party coming from?

L2 is a data vendor. Partisanship is modeled from their data. They are widely used by political campaigns.
CityofSinners
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 12:13:38 PM »

The RNC is right to not invest money. With so few competitive seats and the enourmous amount of money Youngkin has raised, we are deep into diminishing returns for additional spending.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies