Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:15:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration  (Read 340144 times)
UncleSam

« on: July 15, 2021, 04:40:34 AM »

Painting McAulliffe as a hypocrite while simultaneously insinuating that he’s not very anti-Trump is a really good strategy for an R in VA. It won’t matter since the state is Safe D at this point, but when you have a race as unsinkable as this one you gotta try something to shake things up.

I do wonder if Trump’s insecurity will make him lash out at Youngkin over it.
UncleSam

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 04:28:15 AM »

LOL guess the media has decided to focus on VA as the headline grabbing race this year. I wonder how they’re going to keep people interested once McAuliffe starts polling 15 points ahead.
UncleSam

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 02:25:19 PM »

Lol maybe there’s a chance McCauliffe underperforms and wins by 3-5, but there’s a vanishingly small chance he loses outside of making significant gaffes in the final weeks.

Democrats have done well in VA compared to their polling since 2017. Ds in NOVA have consistently come home in the final weeks of every election since then, so I don’t see why this should be any different.
UncleSam

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 11:05:04 AM »

What happened with the HoD? I thought Dems were on track to split power last night, but now I’m reading Rs won 52 seats?? What changed overnight
UncleSam

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 08:05:07 PM »

Are confederate statues really that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

No I don’t think they should be erected but it just seems like a weird thing to care about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies