Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 01:52:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 ... 284
Author Topic: Virginia Mega Thread: The Youngkin Administration  (Read 350172 times)
swf541

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2675 on: October 29, 2021, 08:40:57 PM »

Lincoln Project literally admits responsible for white supremacist false flag..

Response - "Qanon Trash !?!!?!!".

Baffling.

I agree with you on one thing, that the Lincoln Project is trash
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2676 on: October 29, 2021, 08:41:55 PM »

Starting to think Lincoln Project amplified this on purpose to bring attention back to Cville and how racist the GOP is generally.  If so, good move.  The Trumpkintards are no longer talking about education (another losing issue for them nonetheless).
So how confident are you in McAulliffe's victory. Seems like there should, with GOP having no good issues to float on according to, should be anywhere from a fifteen point to an eight point victory. Where do you lie on that spectrum?

I am very confident of a T-Mac victory.  I saw your last post to me was deleted.  Interesting.
Oh yeah, I decided to be nice to you.

Do you have a problem with the truth?  Your post got deleted.  Was it a threat of violence like Matty;s? 
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #2677 on: October 29, 2021, 08:42:58 PM »

Baffling.

Well, thank you..

That's all I attempting to through to Non Swing Voter.. but he proceeded to claim I was spouting Qanon trash for repeating what the Lincoln Project has literally said and admitted to in the past and present.
swf541

« Reply #2678 on: October 29, 2021, 08:45:11 PM »

Baffling.

Well, thank you..

That's all I attempting to through to Non Swing Voter.. but he proceeded to claim I was spouting Qanon trash for repeating what the Lincoln Project has literally said and admitted to in the past and present.

Yea what the Lincoln Project did was rather shifty as usual. They cant even do a political hatchet job well....
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #2679 on: October 29, 2021, 08:45:55 PM »

The only people worse than boring, tedious, and extremely predictable trolls are those who don’t put boring, tedious, and extremely predictable trolls on ignore (permanently) and instead allow them to derail the entire thread/board by engaging them in the 'quarrel' that they had always so obsessively sought. He’s not even good at what he does, it’s just that those of you responding to him (especially with this embarrassment of a quote chain) are even more pathetic.
I think this is the first time I've engaged with the individual in question on the forum.. so how exactly I'm I going to be aware he's a supposed troll.

If you want to call me pathetic.. feel free and quote me, don't hide your criticism behind a holier than thou post such as this.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2680 on: October 29, 2021, 08:46:14 PM »

Baffling.

Well, thank you..

Yea what the Lincoln Project did was rather shifty as usual. They cant even do a political hatchet job well....

True, they should leave rioting with tiki torches to the experts, the QGOP.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2681 on: October 29, 2021, 08:48:37 PM »

i told yall there would be violence during and after the election..

it is probably actually rural youngkin supporters prepared to pull a second january 6th ..
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2682 on: October 29, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »

I think this is the first time I've engaged with the individual in question on the forum.. so how exactly I'm I going to be aware he's a supposed troll.

If you want to call me pathetic.. feel free and quote me, don't hide your criticism behind a holier than thou post such as this.

"Pathetic" was a strong word (and admittedly my first reaction to this thread more so than to any particular poster's response), but you’re smart enough to know that there’s no point in this and that it’s so obviously counterproductive. You’re really only playing into his hands with this, especially if he thinks he’s gotten under your skin.

I agree with your overall opinion on this issue, but I’d recommend not engaging him and just making your point in a separate post.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2683 on: October 29, 2021, 08:50:17 PM »

i told yall there would be violence during and after the election..

it is probably actually rural youngkin supporters prepared to pull a second january 6th ..

ISIS?  Really?  No-one's heard that in a long time.  Who is deciding to make this scene?  The right leaning cops?  Anyways, I doubt this impacts turnout at all.  I have not seen any indication of this at all near a couple of polling places I passed today.
JustinSmith
Rookie
United States
« Reply #2684 on: October 29, 2021, 08:51:49 PM »

Also if the polls are off on this race too, I think American polling is fundamentally useless going forward after the debacles over the last few cycles.
Not necessarily, if you can identify a pattern as to the way in which they're off, they can still be useful. A clock that is 10 minutes ahead can be used to determine the time if you know it's 10 minutes ahead.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2685 on: October 29, 2021, 08:53:01 PM »

Also if the polls are off on this race too, I think American polling is fundamentally useless going forward after the debacles over the last few cycles.
Not necessarily, if you can identify a pattern as to the way in which they're off, they can still be useful. A clock that is 10 minutes ahead can be used to determine the time if you know it's 10 minutes ahead.

If Trump supporters would stop lying to pollsters it might help.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2686 on: October 29, 2021, 08:53:21 PM »

With all due respect to those involved, please stop the following:

1. Arguing back and forth incessantly over multiple pages of the thread

2. If you have to quote a post that has already multiple quotes deep, please do everyone a favor and remove the excess quotes. I do this almost every time I quote someone with even just a few, because I don't want to blot out the sun with the wall of quotes my post would otherwise make.

3. Sucking the oxygen out of the thread by responding to every single post

If this thread keeps getting derailed for multiple pages with arguments or walls of quotes from the same users, I'm going to start issuing thread bans. I'm not going to go back and prune any posts seeing as I'm late to the game here, but from here on out, don't expect any more warnings. Arguments and posts with walls of quotes will be edited, or removed entirely if the users keep doing it.

swf541

« Reply #2687 on: October 29, 2021, 08:54:29 PM »

True but there has not been a consistent pattern
swf541

« Reply #2688 on: October 29, 2021, 08:55:32 PM »

If Trump supporters would stop lying to pollsters it might help.
While an issue that alone doesnt seem to be the cause of all the issues
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2689 on: October 29, 2021, 08:56:13 PM »

Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2690 on: October 29, 2021, 08:56:36 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-threat-virginia-malls-shopping-centers-increased-security/

this "threat" sounds like complete BS.  Fairfax is aware of it but Arlington and Loudoun have no idea what it's about? 
swf541

« Reply #2691 on: October 29, 2021, 08:57:23 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-threat-virginia-malls-shopping-centers-increased-security/

this "threat" sounds like complete BS.  Fairfax is aware of it but Arlington and Loudoun have no idea what it's about? 

Isnt there "terror" threats every halloween?
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2692 on: October 29, 2021, 08:58:08 PM »

Not that I am aware.  But the police deciding to do this smells very fishy. 
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2693 on: October 29, 2021, 09:30:21 PM »

So far the astrology is backing up that Youngkin and Herring could win.

I know its late but I will contact all the campaigns on facebook and hope at least some of them give me the candidates birth times

Youngkin and Herring both having transit mars sextile venus is interesting. Suggesting positive outcomes for both of them in close races.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2694 on: October 29, 2021, 09:34:55 PM »

what is it about this state that brings out the worst in Atlas? Always VA, I swear...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2695 on: October 29, 2021, 09:35:43 PM »

what is it about this state that brings out the worst in Atlas? Always VA, I swear...

We're the Florida Man of Atlas
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2696 on: October 29, 2021, 09:36:35 PM »

I am the sanest Virginia Democrat on Atlas.
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #2697 on: October 29, 2021, 09:37:25 PM »

No matter what the outcome is, I'll walk away laughing from at least one metldown.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2698 on: October 29, 2021, 09:38:11 PM »

Not that I am aware.  But the police deciding to do this smells very fishy. 

hmm most law enforcement officers support youngkin.. uhhh....
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2699 on: October 29, 2021, 09:41:13 PM »

I have a theory or two on this....
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 ... 284  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies