Biden's COVID-19 Task Force
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:04:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden's COVID-19 Task Force
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Biden's COVID-19 Task Force  (Read 831 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2020, 08:19:01 PM »

Trump people lie and lie and lie and lie and lie.

The gravy train is at an end.  Your president was crushed and your reign of stupidity is at an end.

At this point, shouting lies about Biden and his task force is just screaming into the void.  A majority of the country voted for Biden and a majority of country will be able to watch with joy as his task force solves the COVID pandemic by doing all the things the Trump administration refused to do.
Really? May I remind you that as of now over 71,000,000 People voted for President Trump.
And TBH it isn't so much about Trump losing for me. It's more about how the radical left and Biden himself treating Trumps Supporters.

You know, talk is cheap! I too can make nice speeches like Mister Biden did as President-elect on Saturday. Action is required! We aren't Deplorables, We aren't Chumps, We aren't people bleaking horns as Biden said often. WE ARE REAL PEOPLE and we're not allowing the radical left to take our freedoms away.

Kayleigh McEnany had this to say on her personal Twitter yesterday and I couldn't agree more with her:

I couldn't have framed it any better than Kayleigh did here. Biden claims to be a UNITER but his radical left Supporters are anything but that.
Being conciliatory to your side hasn’t worked in the past, so don’t be surprised we are gaining some teeth, deal with it!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies