Final numbers in Illinois and New York
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Final numbers in Illinois and New York
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Final numbers in Illinois and New York  (Read 137 times)
mileslunn
Junior Chimp
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 09, 2020, 04:44:34 AM »

In both states, Trump's support seems unusually high relative to trends elsewhere but guessing largely to do with mail in still to count.  What are your projections for final #'s?

I am guessing in New York it will be something like 63% Biden to 35% Trump, but could see it being tighter.  Would be shocked if Trump gets over 40% here and suspect Biden likely cracks 60%.  Looking at counties, I am thinking Nassau County and Dutchess County at minimum flip to Biden when count done.  Probably a few others too as I think Biden is more likely to gain than lose counties, but probably map looks more like 2016 for counties than 2012.

For Illinois, I am thinking 58% Biden to 40% Trump is what final result should be around.  Other than maybe Winnebago County and perhaps McHenry County turning blue, doubt much change there.  But greatest number of votes outstanding are in Lake County and Cook County which should help Biden.

Thoughts here?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies