Protestors gone insane!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:15:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Protestors gone insane!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Protestors gone insane!  (Read 290 times)
Buzz

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2020, 11:46:57 PM »
« edited: November 09, 2020, 12:05:19 AM by Buzz »

Poor guy thought his Biden sign meant he was immune from the crazies!  Asking for it to be peaceful is now a sign of white supremacy!
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 11:59:02 PM »

These protestors are cringe, and they are wrong. I'm a Bernie leftist and I'm telling you they are wrong. Not only that, but 90%+ of Bernie/Biden supporters will tell you they are wrong. So if you plan on using this to paint the entire left in a negative light, you can f___ right off.
Omega21

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 12:02:04 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2020, 12:25:46 AM by Omega21 »

Poor guy thought his Biden sign meant he was immune from the crazies!  Acting for it to be peaceful iw now a sign of white supremacy!

"Asking for people to be peaceful is White Supremacy"

Bruh.

Imagine being one of the white dudes who is with a group that shouts at other people "No one cares about your white-ass opinion".
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 12:02:58 AM »

The biggest danger to American democracy will be gone in January. Time to focus on the second-biggest.
Buzz

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 12:04:17 AM »

These protestors are cringe, and they are wrong. I'm a Bernie leftist and I'm telling you they are wrong. Not only that, but 90%+ of Bernie/Biden supporters will tell you they are wrong. So if you plan on using this to paint the entire left in a negative light, you can f___ right off.
I’m not and that’s not the intent of this thread.  I’m just pointing out that some of these protestors are literally INSANE.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 12:04:33 AM »

Mental illness isn’t a joke. These people need to be institutionalized.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 12:06:21 AM »

I think it's worse to try and steal an election through the courts like your side is advocating for.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 12:07:05 AM »

I’m not and that’s not the intent of this thread.  I’m just pointing out that some of these protestors are literally INSANE.
Okay. In that case, yes, you're right.

THIS is the radical Left. The REAL radical Left, which is a SMALL part of the Left. Not that 90% of Republicans will ever acknowledge that.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 12:08:52 AM »

The biggest danger to American democracy will be gone in January. Time to focus on the second-biggest.
I felt upset under Trump that you and I agreed so much. I can’t imagine how much more common this uncomfortable partnership will be. Tongue
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 12:35:31 AM »

I felt upset under Trump that you and I agreed so much. I can’t imagine how much more common this uncomfortable partnership will be. Tongue

Imagine if Biden was asked about this video in a press conference and he said "There seem to be very fine people on both sides." Fuzzy's head would probably explode.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 12:57:43 AM »

Cringe.

This is authleft behavior, by the way, not libleft. So, you know, don't go lumping us in with these people.

And I think it's plain from this video that most of these people don't vote. Even Bernie would be cancelled by this crowd for endorsing a white supremacist nominee and his cop running mate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies