AZ-SEN 2022 Megathread: Mastering the Art of the Thiel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:01:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-SEN 2022 Megathread: Mastering the Art of the Thiel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-SEN 2022 Megathread: Mastering the Art of the Thiel  (Read 44552 times)
coloradocowboi
United States

« on: January 21, 2021, 03:47:41 PM »

It goes without saying, but the sweet spot for this race is a generic center right conservative. I don’t really know if said person exists or can survive a primary here, however.

I’ve become more of a Ducey doubter with time - both because he has been incompetent and if he does survive a primary (a tall order, IMO) he will come out significantly bloodied. So I dunno if he really ends up being much better than a Gosar, tbh.

Still the race in my mind is a tossup. It’s hard to suss out if the Ds actually have a slight advantage during midterms now, with the educated suburban shift.

I think that this is absolutely the right take. Arizona should be the GOP's #1 pick-up opportunity, but I honestly think they are poised to nominate Kelli Ward and just sink it.

Also the observation about educated voters is spot-on and why I don't think 2022 is gonna be a wave, unless somehow 70% of Republicans stop deciding white supremacist terrorisms is their #1 goal between now and the next election lol
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 02:49:04 PM »

He didn't say anything about mass shootings. This was from April and the context was Biden's proposals on ghost guns. He said America's gun violence problem is people in gangs who are very often black killing each other and Democrats don't want to do anything to stop it.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/1353-title-42-with-matt-salmon-inflation-with-blake/id1560001448?i=1000557184473   at 57 min.

It's still racist!

Yeah, nothing says 'anti-establishment populist hero' like being funded by Peter Thiel.

Blake is a lot cuter than JD tho. Makes me wonder if he's one of the twinks who let Peter feast on their blood. https://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 07:48:48 PM »

Im Blake Masters and I want attention! So I'm going to say the most controversial things possible!

Tbh I agree that W was the real peak of American fascism. But I suspect me and Blake have different rationales unless he secretly cares a lot about gay rights
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies