Voter fraud / election rigging EVIDENCE megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:22:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Voter fraud / election rigging EVIDENCE megathread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Voter fraud / election rigging EVIDENCE megathread  (Read 1964 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2020, 12:43:14 PM »

Post evidence of the fraud and rigging here.

I’ll go first:

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 12:45:51 PM »

Some highly compelling evidence from this renowned source:

Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 12:55:25 PM »

Eh, a postal worker in Erie, PA signed an affidavit saying postal ballots were being backdated to make it appear as if they prior to election day.  I'm not saying whether significant or enough to sway the outcome, but a signed affidavit is recorded evidence.   
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 12:57:21 PM »

Here's some:

And just for fun, here are the old borders of NC-09 (where there actually was proven voter fraud in 2018) over the county swing map. What a coincidence that the only county to swing >10 points to the Republicans in the region was in this district!

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 01:01:03 PM »

I think if there was any voter fraud it was by Trump supporters. These people are willing to kill to see him back in office so voter fraud is an minor step for them.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 01:03:27 PM »

Eh, a postal worker in Erie, PA signed an affidavit saying postal ballots were being backdated to make it appear as if they prior to election day.  I'm not saying whether significant or enough to sway the outcome, but a signed affidavit is recorded evidence.   

Are you talking about this story from Project Veritas and RT?

USPS ‘whistleblower’ tells Project Veritas he was ordered to backdate late mail-in ballots in Michigan
An anonymous tipster with the Postal Service in Michigan has alleged his supervisor ordered mail carriers to backdate ballots mailed too late to be counted, Project Veritas revealed - and the service is reportedly investigating.

The self-professed mail carrier - whose voice and identity have been disguised by the conservative muckraking operation - claimed he and his colleagues were “issued a directive” to “collect any ballots we find in mailboxes,” collection boxes, and “outgoing mail in general” on Wednesday and “separate them at the end of the day so that they could hand stamp them with the previous day’s date” in an interview with Project Veritas posted on Wednesday night.

The Pee Tape has more credibility.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 01:14:47 PM »

Here's some:

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1324419978465026059
And just for fun, here are the old borders of NC-09 (where there actually was proven voter fraud in 2018) over the county swing map. What a coincidence that the only county to swing >10 points to the Republicans in the region was in this district!

Yes, it is a coincidence.  That's Robeson County.  Bladen County is the one that was at issue in 2018, and at other times prior to that.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 01:17:02 PM »

USPS ‘whistleblower’ tells Project Veritas he was ordered to backdate late mail-in ballots in Michigan
An anonymous tipster with the Postal Service in Michigan has alleged his supervisor ordered mail carriers to backdate ballots mailed too late to be counted, Project Veritas revealed - and the service is reportedly investigating.

The self-professed mail carrier - whose voice and identity have been disguised by the conservative muckraking operation - claimed he and his colleagues were “issued a directive” to “collect any ballots we find in mailboxes,” collection boxes, and “outgoing mail in general” on Wednesday and “separate them at the end of the day so that they could hand stamp them with the previous day’s date” in an interview with Project Veritas posted on Wednesday night.

RT?  Really?  lol

The source of the tip is not anonymous.  And is in the hands of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-voter-fraud-affadvit-pennsylvania-joe-biden-1545820
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 01:19:09 PM »

Here's some:

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1324419978465026059

Yes, it is a coincidence.  That's Robeson County.  Bladen County is the one that was at issue in 2018, and at other times prior to that.

I know. I don't think there was any voter fraud above the "couple of votes here, couple of votes there" level and definitely none substantial enough to be noticeable on a map. I'm just trying to preempt any claims like "I don't like this one county's result, therefore fraud" which we're already hearing.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 02:35:26 PM »

RT?  Really?  lol

The source of the tip is not anonymous.  And is in the hands of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-voter-fraud-affadvit-pennsylvania-joe-biden-1545820

His affidavit is on his GoFundMe page:
My name is Richard Hopkins and I currently work for the United States Postal Service in Erie, Pennsylvania and I am willing to testify under oath that 2020 Presidential Election ballots are being backdated to November 3rd by my supervisors. I made the difficult decision to risk everything in my life to come forward with this information of extreme wrongdoing by the Post Office. I am uncertain of what the future holds for me but I felt the public had a right to know what is really going on.  Your donations are going to help me in the case I am wrongfully terminated from my job or I am forced into resigning due to ostrizization by my coworkers. It will help me get a new start in a place I feel safe and help me with child support until I am able to get settled and get a job. The Post Office has already been threatening my employment. I am scared for myself, my family, and those closest to me. Thank you James O'Keefe and Project Veritas for letting me tell my story when others wouldn't. Please support me as I go forward with this battle.

Why didn't you just link this to begin with?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 03:08:58 PM »

Does Hopkins have some actual evidence, or are we just supposed to take him at his word?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 03:24:45 PM »

Does Hopkins have some actual evidence, or are we just supposed to take him at his word?

That a known scamming group is involved makes me doubt the credibility. Especially if this was sent to a partisan congressional committee instead of a non-partisan investigative agency. This reeks of manufactured scandal and something for the right wing news cycles so they can comfort themselves and live in their fantasy where they are still the majority

However, here is some actual voter fraud by those constantly claiming to be the victims:

https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/42878929/report-armed-men-arrested-in-philadelphia-were-trying-to-deliver-fake-ballots

BudgieForce
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 03:35:19 PM »

Are we really going to entertain Project Veritas after they got caught paying people in their last voter fraud "scandal"?
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 03:37:27 PM »

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 03:43:55 PM »

Just a reminder that this stuff DOES happen, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it did happen this time. The only question is whether evidence can be found.

A former Philadelphia election official has pleaded guilty to taking thousands of dollars in bribes to stuff the ballot boxes for Democrats in local races between 2014 and 2016.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, a former judge of elections in South Philadelphia, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights when he padded the votes for the elected positions, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

“DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear,” said U.S. Attorney McSwain in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/ex-philly-election-official-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud/
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2020, 03:44:16 PM »

"thedonald.win"
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 04:00:56 PM »

Just a reminder that this stuff DOES happen, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it did happen this time. The only question is whether evidence can be found.

A former Philadelphia election official has pleaded guilty to taking thousands of dollars in bribes to stuff the ballot boxes for Democrats in local races between 2014 and 2016.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, a former judge of elections in South Philadelphia, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights when he padded the votes for the elected positions, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

“DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear,” said U.S. Attorney McSwain in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/ex-philly-election-official-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud/

DeMuro admitted that a political consultant — whose name was not revealed by prosecutors — paid him bribes to add fraudulent votes for certain Democratic candidates running for judge positions.

From AP. Context matters. And I'll also point out that the source in the case being peddled in this thread is ALSO from a firm that is known for bribing people into admitting to things that never happened so they can push a narrative.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2020, 05:09:43 AM »

I'm bumping this because certain posters here got very animated over the weekend about how Trump was going to win this case in the Supreme Court. This is therefore an EXTREMELY relevant and timely thread, and at this time the most appropriate place for it is either on page 1 or stickied to the top of the sub-forum by a moderator.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2020, 05:19:26 AM »

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 05:23:43 AM »

Post reported for spreading of false and misleading information.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 05:29:04 AM »

It's not, lol.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2020, 05:30:02 AM »

Stop spreading false and misleading information in this forum. Thanks.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2020, 05:30:19 AM »

If some outside observer were to look at the superficial data points we have, said person would almost certainly conclude that it is more likely that Republicans committed the majority of voter fraud than the other way around:

- Trump outperforming both preelection polls and exit polls by a suspiciously massive margin.

- Trump outperforming his polls MORE in key midwestern swing states and Florida than in other states.

- Trump on record outright urging his supporters to vote twice.

- Trump outright signalling for months that he would declare victory prematurely and then charge democrats with voter fraud.

- Open Trump/DeJoy attempts to sabotage the USPS to prevent mail ballots from being delivered. We have no idea to which extent they were succesful.

- Problems with Trumpist mail carriers trying to destroy the mail: https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2020/10/14/USPS-mail-carriers-Sean-Troesch-James-McLenigan-charged-delaying-destroying/stories/202010140182

See we can play this game too, but imagine if Hillary Clinton had contested the 2016 election or like Trump had declared victory and that Trump only had appeared to win because of fraud. She would have been absolutely crucified, by not just republicans but by everyone.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2020, 05:54:12 AM »

I think if there was any voter fraud it was by Trump supporters. These people are willing to kill to see him back in office so voter fraud is an minor step for them.

I'm honestly amazed they didn't shoot up a polling place.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2020, 07:24:10 AM »

In a way the whole ELECTION RIGGING conspiracy theories are Donald Trump's final insult. It not only showcases a lack of democratic values and convictions, but it's also an insult... to the President-elect, to the people who voted for Biden, and to the many election officials and poll workers. It's libel and defamation of the worst kind.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies