The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:47:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5499 times)
Radical Leftist
rainbow20
Rookie

« on: November 08, 2020, 04:23:41 PM »

Schedule for Kamala Harris

May 1, 2023

Meet Voters, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

Speech, The Balsams Grand Resort Hotel, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

Almost three years ago you repudiated Trumpism resoundingly, giving President Biden all five of your votes. Now, I ask you to do so again, for me, or for whoever our nominee ends up being. After all, no matter who the Republicans nominate, they cannot win their nomination without being a Trumpist.

Meet Voters, Whitefield, New Hampshire

Meet Voters, Stark, New Hampshire

May 2, 2023

Meet Voters in Lancaster, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Littleton, New Hampshire

Tour Headquarters of Littleton Coin Company, Littleton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire

'
May 3, 2003

Meet Voters in Warren, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Groton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Alexandria, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Hill, New Hampshire

May 4, 2003

Speech before students, Proctor Academy, Andover, New Hampshire

So, if you're going to be eighteen before the New Hampshire Primary, raise your hand.

Okay, now if you're going to be eighteen before next November's general election, raise your hand.

Great.

It's very important that you register to vote for those dates. Voting is the lifeblood of our electoral system. Without it, we literally could not have the government we have now. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to register once you are eligible.

Speech in Franklin, New Hampshire

Saudi Arabia has never been suitably punished for the brutal murder of Jamal Kashoggi. As President, I will freeze all Saudi Arabian money currently in the United States, institute sanctions on the entire Saudi Royal Family, and issue a travel ban on all Saudi Nationals from entering the United States.

Meet Voters in Tilton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Barnstead, New Hampshire

May 5,2023

Appearance on CBS This Morning, from Barnstead, New Hampshire

So, yesterday, you called for a travel ban on Saudi Nationals. Care to explain that?

I can. Jamal Kashoggi, a journalist, was murdered five years ago by the Saudi Government. Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian. If I were President Bush in 2003, I would have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. However, we are long past the time to correct that mistake, and invading Saudi Arabia now would get us nowhere. However, what I suggested would serve as an appropriate punishment, without actually risking American troops.

What about those who say a travel ban against Saudi Arabia is racist?

Unlike what President Trump tried to do, the Saudis have done quite a bit to earn a travel ban. Hell, they should have gotten one for 9/11 alone! I'm not about to go crazy and put a travel ban on every Muslim country or Muslim in the world. Only two countries in the middle east are active threats to American lives right now, Saudi Arabia and Iran, and they are the only two countries in that region of the world I would consider putting a travel ban in place on.

Meet Voters in Barrington, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Strafford, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Auburn, New Hampshire

May 6, 2023

Meet Voters in Zwingle, Iowa

Meet Voters in Springbrook, Iowa

Meet Voters in La Motte, Iowa

May 7, 2023

Meet Voters in Miles, Iowa

Meet Voters in Andrew, Iowa

Meet Voters in Sabula, Iowa

May 8, 2023

Meet with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, Phoenix, Arizona (Discussing Immigration policy, and possible American cooperation in Mexico's drug war).

May 9-25

Attend various NBA Playoff Games (Golden State Warriors)

May 26, 27, 28

Campaign Strategy Session. U.S Naval Observatory, Washington D.C.

May 29

Lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Solder,Arlington National Cemetary, Arlington, Virginia.

May 30, 31

Rest, U.S Naval Observatory, Washington D.C

Woah, Vice President Harris, where did you get this time travel technology? The American people never knew the government could time travel!
Radical Leftist
rainbow20
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 05:49:18 PM »

Schedule for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

May 1, 2023
Meet Voters. El Paso, Texas.

Speech. El Paso International Airport, El Paso, Texas

Almost 3 years ago, you supported Joe Biden's campaign for president. Now, I ask you to support the Democratic nominee, whoever that may be, me, or my opponent Vice President Harris. But I can tell you one thing. I will not stand by and let innocent people in this country be ruthlessly murdered by assault weapons!

Meet Voters. Van Horn, Texas.

Meet Voters, Odessa, Texas.
Speech. Medical Center Hospital, Odessa, Texas.

The state of Texas has had a gross lack of expansion of healthcare. As president, I will fight to expand the public option so that everyone, including the people of the great city of Odessa, has quality healthcare!

Flight from Odessa, Texas to McAllen, Texas.
Meet Voters. McAllen, Texas.
Speech. McAllen Convention Center, McAllen, Texas.
McAllen, I won't forget you like Joe and Kamala did! Your voices matter and I want to reach out to the wonderful residents of the Rio Grande Valley to know how I can govern in your interests!

May 2, 2023
Meet Voters. Corpus Christi, Texas.

Meet Voters. San Antonio, Texas.

Meet Voters. Austin, Texas.

Meet Voters. Houston, Texas.

May 3, 2023
Meet Voters. Dallas, Texas.

Flight to New York City.

Meet with Constituents. NY-14.

May 4, 2023

Flight to Des Moines, Iowa.

Student outreach. Des Moines, Iowa.
So, if you're going to be 18 before the Iowa caucus, raise your hand.

Ok. If you're going to be 18 before the general election, raise your hand.

Great. It's very important you register to vote before those dates. Your vote matters.

Meet with voters. Iowa City, Iowa.

Meet with Voters. Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Meet with Voters. Davenport, Iowa.

Parade and speech. Chicago, Illinois.
In the wonderful city of Chicago, I've seen giant highways go through previously thriving neighborhoods. As President, I will lead the charge to reroute our highway system to the outside of the large downtowns of urban areas, and take steps to revitalize that land as nice, affordable developments for marginalized communities!

May 5, 2023

Meet with Voters. Gary, Indiana.

Speech. South Bend, Indiana.
South Bend, as President, I will fight for your voice to be heard!

Appearance on CNN from South Bend, Indiana.

Representative, what do you have to say for those in the Biden administration who have critisized you for being "too young and inexperienced" to be running for President?

To those anonymous critics of my campaign, I only have one thing to say. Shouldn't you be focused on governing, and not focused on trying to drag me down? You have a job to do, and it doesn't include trying to destroy my campaign!

Thank you for that response, Representative. Next question.
Yesterday, Vice President Harris called for a travel ban on Saudi nationals. You responded on Twitter with, "3 years ago, we voted out someone who tried to ban travel from muslim countries. Today, the same thing has happened with Saudi Arabia. #AOC2024". What do you have to say for yourself?

Well, first of all, what I said was true. The Vice President is calling for a travel ban, which was one of the main reasons she and President Biden were elected. I believe there are different solutions to fix this problem, not outright banning people from a specific country from entering the US. While I do agree that we need to have strict protocols in place to screen a Saudi national for anything that could suggest they will commit an act of terror on American soil, travel bans aren't the solution.

Flight to New York City

May 6-8, 2023
Meeting with constituents and spending time with family.

May 9-14, 2023
Legislative work in D.C

May 15, 2023
Flight to Boston, Massachusetts

Meet with Voters. Boston, Massachusetts.

Voter Outreach. Nashua, New Hampshire.

Ok, if you're not registered to vote, raise your hand.
Ok, if you have a plan to register to vote, raise your hand.
Alright. I have some volunteers with me that have New Hampshire Voter Registration paperwork. Please go and see them and register to vote!

Meet with Voters. Manchester, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Hookset, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Concord, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Canterbury, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Tilton, New Hampshire.

May 16, 2023

Meet with Voters. Plymouth, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Franconia, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Lancaster, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Columbia, New Hampshire.

Meet with Voters. Dixville Notch, New Hampshire.

Speech, The Balsams Grand Resort Hotel, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire.

Almost three years ago, you chose President Biden and Vice President Harris, giving them all five of your votes. Now, I ask you do do so again, for me, or whoever the Democratic nominee will be.

May 17, 2023

Flight from Manchester, NH to New York, NY.

May 17, 18, 19: Campaign strategy sessions at New York apartment.

May 20-26: Legislation in D.C.

May 27-28, 2023
Spend time with family, New York, NY.

May 29
Lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetary, Arlington, Virginia.

May 30, 31
Rest, D.C Apartment
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies