The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:58:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5509 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: November 14, 2020, 02:49:25 AM »

Mike Pence's May schedule

May 1-10: California

May 1-2: Meet with voters in San Diego and Anaheim.

May 3-5: Meet with voters in Los Angeles, hold a rally in Los Angeles

May 6-8: Meet with voters in San Jose and Fremont, hold a town hall in San Jose

May 9-10: Meet with voters in San Francisco and Oakland, attend a fundraiser in San Francisco

May 11-16: Iowa

May 11-12: Meet with voters in Des Moines, meet with Iowa Republican Party in Des Moines and discuss candidacy

May 13-14: Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, visit farms in Linn County, talk with farmers about agricultural issues

May 15-16: Meet with voters in Davenport, hold a rally in Davenport

May 17-24: South Carolina

May 17-19: Meet with voters in Charleston, hold a town hall in North Charleston, and meet with voters in North Charleston

May 19-20: Meet with voters in Columbia, meet with South Carolina Republican Party in Columbia and discuss candidacy

May 20-22: Meet with voters in Greenville, hold a rally in Greenville

May 25-31: New York

May 25-27: Meet with voters in Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Manhattan, hold a town hall in Brooklyn

May 27-29: Meet with voters in the Bronx and Westchester County, hold a rally in White Plains

May 30-31: Meet with voters in Albany, meet with New York Republican Party and discuss candidacy
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 10:32:08 PM »

Mike Pence Campaign Statement

I believe that Mr. Lindell's candidacy is a dangerous threat to our party and he must be stopped at all costs, so I am dropping out and endorsing Ms. Haley, as she represents the conservative vision that this country needs. I encourage my supporters to back her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies