The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:48:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5482 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 17, 2020, 02:10:51 PM »

NOEM 2024 : AMERICA AND FREEDOM FIRST!

June 1st, 2024

Des Moines, Iowa

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! I am honored to be standing here today to do something many thought wouldn't happen! I am here today to announce my candidacy for Presidency of these United States of America! For the last four years, people have come up to me and asked if I'm running, so I just wanted to put that out there before anything else. Being my the governor of a state like South Dakota has offered many unique situations and challenges, all of which I have worked hard to overcome in my own ways.

However, we musn't forget why America currently in such a good shape. The Biden administration has been nothing but an absolute failure since day 1, appealing to insane people like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who believes that just because her far left buddies won in Safely Democratic Districts, means that the nation wants far left ideas. Being from my great state, the state of South Dakota, I can assure you that is the farthest thing from the truth. What most Americans want is something you'll never hear from the Democrats : The need to be energy independent, a stronger enforcement of our rights in the US Constitution, decentralized government, lowered taxes, a support for small businesses, economic independence, bringing our troops back home, support for our police, a cracking down on both the far-left and the far-right, a fair immigration system that ensures illegals don't get off scott-free, and a great many things.

I do respect Sherrod Brown to seemingly being one of the few sane Democrats left in the party, along with Senator Manchin of West Virginia, and I will absolutely go against any wild conspiracy theory that my side makes because we must show ourselves to be better than the far left and not push insane ideas like what Mike Lindell is pushing, even if I respect him. He should not criticize Vice President Harris for her looks or her religion, but instead her policy. It is difficult to forget she supported Bernie Sander's healthcare plan until it was revealed how unpopular it would be, she was consistently ranked as America's most liberal Senator, and she was behind President Biden when he simply let the Trump Tax Cuts expire, leading to taxes to rise for Americans nation wide.

But that is neither here, nor there is something of great importance that I must bring up and that the recent death of Associate Justice Stephen Breyer on the Supreme Court as well as what could be the eventual retirements of Justices Alito, Roberts, and Thomas. I encourage Mitch McConnell to have a No vote on every single Biden Nominee instead of simply blocking them and for any moderate thinking of defecting, no that you'll be betraying the trust of the voters who sent you into office if you do so. The mob does not get to determine what is right, only the voters of the state and the nation does. Once this election has passed and the new President has been sworn in, we'll see who is appointing potential justices.

Now, I want to completely open with public and that is why, as of today, I am announcing my official list for my next four potential supreme court appointments if elected as President.

Breyer
-11th District Court of Appeals Judge Bill Pryor
-5th District Court of Appeals Judge Kyle Duncan
-Former Solicitor General Noel Francisco

Thomas
-Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron
-Attorney Erika Harold
-Lawyer Lynn Toler

Roberts
-Texas Senator Ted Cruz
-11th District Court of Appeals Judge Barbara Lagoa
-Eastern District of Missouri Judge Sarah Pitlyk

Alito
-6th District Court of Appeals Judge Amul Thapar
-4th District Court of Appeals Judge Allison Jones Rushing
-11th District Court of Appeals Judge Britt Grant

And there you go, complete and utter openness about who I'll consider appointing should I be elected President and these seats be open to me. I request all other current candidates to do the same, so all Americans know we're fighting for them! I will meet you on the campaign trail! Can't wait to meet every single one of you there!
"

June Campaign : Iowa and New Hampshire

For the first two weeks of June, Governor Noem will focus on campaigning in Iowa, focusing on the Agricultural Issues important to the state as well as railing against the unpopular liberal and far left ideas of the democrats. Then, for the next two weeks, she'll focus on New Hampshire, working to rally support around her name by meeting with people and pledging to fight for them. If she fails to get higher than double digits in the polls by September, she'll drop out of the race.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 01:11:01 PM »

Statement from Governor Noem

"On the invitation to a debate that is non-partisan in nature and free from the Liberal Media and the traitors at Fox News, I too will participate in the Debate offered by Trump Jr. and I myself will even offer in some of the funds from my own bank account that came from my years working as a private citizen."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies